Can someone explain?( rework cultist cowl or mercenary jacket)

• Can someone explain?( rework cultist cowl or mercenary jacket)

Why does the cultist cowl whenever is someone using spells like Xbow 1st Q, Boltcasters' E or badon's E gives them 1 tick of damage and if these weapon users are using mercenary jacket they can fully heal by pressing one button. It's super unfair comparing it to weapons like reg bow, all Spear tree and quick casters like frost or fire who are pretty much dead if they Haven't noticed the debuff
    • I'd say it's just diversity. Some abilities work better against other abilities.

At the same time, why is a Boltcaster's E so telegraphed that you have plenty of time to activate a reflect/immunity for the large end damage?

And why does a stun on a Boltcaster using E mean he can't do it again for 20 seconds when a spam caster can continue as soon as the stun ends?
    • RicardoSymilo wrote:

Why does the cultist cowl whenever is someone using spells like Xbow 1st Q, Boltcasters' E or badon's E gives them 1 tick of damage and if these weapon users are using mercenary jacket they can fully heal by pressing one button. It's super unfair comparing it to weapons like reg bow, all Spear tree and quick casters like frost or fire who are pretty much dead if they Haven't noticed the debuff
      1. They will nerf cultist so there is no problem now with it.

2. Cultist its AA and Skill based, mercenary its damage based. Simple as that.

Why do you even complain? Use fiend cowl against merc ...
    • Fikule wrote:

I'd say it's just diversity. Some abilities work better against other abilities.

At the same time, why is a Boltcaster's E so telegraphed that you have plenty of time to activate a reflect/immunity for the large end damage?

And why does a stun on a Boltcaster using E mean he can't do it again for 20 seconds when a spam caster can continue as soon as the stun ends?
      I mean you got the Point with the stun but most cd builds expect oneshot or 1h mace don't have any cc to cancel and even the range might be problematic
    • HIDKstr wrote:

RicardoSymilo wrote:

1. They will nerf cultist so there is no problem now with it.
      2. Cultist its AA and Skill based, mercenary its damage based. Simple as that.

Why do you even complain? Use fiend cowl against merc ...
      That's my Point about this tick system that it should be equal. Purge might be good but imagine having inhuman time reaction especially on high ping to purge weapons like badon that It's fully tick healed over 1-2 seconds and builds like xbows can silence you before using your purge and outrange you in most cases
    • RicardoSymilo wrote:

I mean you got the Point with the stun but most cd builds expect oneshot or 1h mace don't have any cc to cancel and even the range might be problematic
      I think if you have no CC, no knockbacks, no interrupts, no immunities and no reflects for these moves, that may be a problem with the build? They have a lot of counter moves. Heck, you can even swap to the knockback on the Cultist Cowl if you had nothing else.
    • RicardoSymilo wrote:

That's my Point about this tick system that it should be equal. Purge might be good but imagine having inhuman time reaction especially on high ping to purge weapons like badon that It's fully tick healed over 1-2 seconds and builds like xbows can silence you before using your purge and outrange you in most cases
      Lmao, if you want to counter mercenary you had to wait it, its very easy to purge, and if you are against a badon or you play with ranges, if he outrange to much you back up... But yeah, anyways mercenary and cultist aren't the same at all, there should not be a "tick system" equal for diferent things

The post was edited 1 time, last by HIDKstr ().