What is exacly a Forced moviment effect?

• What is exacly a Forced moviment effect?

Type of Crowd Control (One skill to take as example)
      Stuns (Deep Leap)
      Roots (Snare Charge)
      Slows (Inertia Ring)
      Silences (Hush)
      Knocks Back (knockback shot)
      Sleep (knockout)
      Interrupt spell casting (Raging Storm)
      Throws (Vault Leap)
      Pull (Black Hole)
      Unable to do normal attacks (Forceful Swing)
      Pulling (Harpoon)

The Knight Helmet have the skill Displacement Immunity, that gives immunity to Forced moviments effects and Increases Crowd Control Resistences.
      I would assume the skill Displacement Immunity gives resistence to all listed above, since they are Crowd Control.
      But what about immunity to Forced moviment effects? What types of Crowd Control listed above is a Forced moviment effect? And which is not?

The post was edited 3 times, last by Yiotoo ().

• TheMaster12 wrote:

The ones that move you are the ones you are immune to (i.e knockbacks, pulls and throws)

decand wrote:

ex: bedrock e, glaive e, cartwheel, power geyser, knight armor, cloth cowl bop, great holy e, holy flash, black hole, harpoon, fire wall, fiend robe, purity robe, knockback shot
      So, we can say:

These CC have Forced moviment effects:
      Knocks Back (knockback shot, bedrock e, cartwheel, Power Geyser, knight armor, cloth cowl bop, great holy e, holy flash,purity robe)
      Pull (Black Hole)
      Pulling (Harpoon, glaive e)
      Throws (Vault Leap)
      Flee(fiend robe, fire wall) (I forgot flee, ty decand)

These CC have NOT Forced moviment effects:
      Stuns (Deep Leap)
      Roots (Snare Charge)
      Slows (Inertia Ring)
      Silences (Hush)
      Sleep (knockout)
      Interrupt spell casting (Raging Storm)
      Unable to do normal attacks (Forceful Swing)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

• Your chart is wrong regarding slows,, knight helmet is effective against slows. Hammer just get a special huge slow that can't be knight helmed. It's always been stupid that knight helmet does nothing against inertia ring, which is a w more powerful than most e's for this very reason.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shalako ().

• Shalako wrote:

Your chart is wrong regarding slows,, knight helmet is effective against slows. Hammer just get a special huge slow that can't be knight helmed. It's always been stupid that knight helmet does nothing against inertia ring, which is a w more powerful than most e's for this very reason.
      Knight helmet gives resistance to CC and immunity to Forced moviment.
      Slow is a CC and not a Forced moviment.
      So, the chart is right, isn't it?
    • @Yiotoo
      Side note: Knock UPs (CC resistance ignoring hard crowd control) like Power Geizer, Soulscythe E and that one W on the quarterstaves tree are resisted by Forced Movement immunity and not regular CC immunity akin to Graveguard boots, despite serving a similar function to stuns.
      You also can not use cleric cowl while being knocked up, If I remember it correctly.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?