Increase the costs of maintaining HOs

• Economy
    • Increase the costs of maintaining HOs

This game is filled with hundred of HO's that are unussed by guilds, but alliances use them as a safe net. Specially in the Ava roads, I live in a map where there are like +8 HO's from the same Alliance and none of them are being actively used. Their markets are always empty, they have no player base, they have no competition.

• Increase the difficulty and amount of foods to maintain HO's.
      • Decrease the amount of time in which they get broken if aren't maintained.
      • Increase the rewards for destroying them, maybe even reward those players with loot from the HO's chest.
    • Quagga wrote:

TioJuance wrote:

Increase the rewards for destroying them, maybe even reward those players with loot from the HO's chest.
      it was my first thought after introducing the hideouts.
      It was my first though as well. I don't even understand how it takes too much effort to destroy a HO and you don't get any kind of reward for it.

It may be a problem if big guilds go around destroying every other small guild HO for the reward. Maybe they could adjust the reward by the size of the guild/alliance.

That being said, small guilds should live in the Ava roads togheter somehow, without having entire Ava maps controlled only by one big alliance. The whole alliance thing is dumb and they should get rid of it or start to penalize it heavily.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TioJuance ().