Why is CDG (1v1) T8 and HG (2v2) T6?

• Hellgates
    • ziigii wrote:

But ill try to explain further. I care about the negative impact instanced content has on the open world content. That's why I'm discussing it here. Just because you don't like open world content doesn't mean no one likes it.
      do u think that if instanced content is removed from the game, people that were playing Hellgate and such will start playing trash open-world content?
      i would just stop playing the game.
    • pinto wrote:

do u think that if instanced content is removed from the game, people that were playing Hellgate and such will start playing trash open-world content?
      I think that if open world content had as good loot as instanced content has right now players would be split between open world and instanced content. I'm not advocating for removal of all instanced content. I am against adding more instanced content while open world content is in the gutter.
    • ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

I think that if open world content had as good loot as instanced content has right now players would be split between open world and instanced content. I'm not advocating for removal of all instanced content. I am against adding more instanced content while open world content is in the gutter.
      no, people wouldn't, 'cause there is no good content in open-world, the only way for u to get a fair fight as a solo/duo player is in HELLGATES.
    • pinto wrote:

ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

no, people wouldn't, 'cause there is no good content in open-world, the only way for u to get a fair fight as a solo/duo player is in HELLGATES.
      And instanced content is monotone with 80%+ of the fights being the top 5 meta builds. This gets lame fast. You can ask any open world player...
    • ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

And instanced content is monotone with 80%+ of the fights being the top 5 meta builds. This gets lame fast. You can ask any open world player...
      Yes indeed in the installed content we face several times the same meta build because the albion balancing is rubbish but this is the same both in HG and in the open world where we only see claws, frost or bilaminate all with hunter shoes and demon cape where they follow the same script, stuna, tack lava cape and beat till the guy dies, open world pvp is just rubbish i wouldn't mind if it was removed from the game, in all content you'll always see the same builds because this game is like that but in HG it has mt more build variation than in the open world where you will always see the same crap build demon cape + hunter shoes + frost/claw/bilaminate and if something else appears you just ignore it because it's harmless.
    • But it's a fact, instantiated content is much better than the open world where you only find unjust and unwanted fights, why would I want to fight in the open world if I know the fight can only end in 2 options, the guy will run away or a zerg will arrive to help you, the open world content is just rubbish.

Instaciated content you have fair fights on equal terms, in HG there's no way for the guy to run away from the battle, there's no way he can call his little friends, HG is simply superior to any other content in this game, it's a shame the developers don't have the ability to do a good balance so we'll always see target builds that will beat anything else in fact it's annoying to always have to play with the same weapon but this is the Albion Meta Box, either you play in meta or you don't play this is the world of albion is indeed sad and that's why the player base is falling but what we can do is wait for a new MMORPG to appear and abandon this horrible game that is in decay is a shame, I had a lot of fun in this game and it's sad to see the path it's taking but at least with the release of an HG T8 it could last a little longer it's a shame the developers can't see the crap they're doing with the game.
    • ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

People wouldn't play in the open world, even if it was the most profitable content in the game for the simple fact that it's boring, unfair and complete crap, if you removed the installed content the game would simply go broke, people wouldn't go to the open world just because you don't have HG, they would look for a game they liked even if it's hard these days, no one would give up HG to go to the open world like it didn't make sense, if profit were all that determined if a content is good or not, I wouldn't be doing HG, would I? content should not only be profitable but also fun HG, for example, is fun (sometimes) but not profitable (never) now the open world is neither profitable nor fun and even if it were profitable I wouldn't do it for Simple reason it's boring, I'm just playing this garbage game because of HG because I think it's fun to make HG even if it's all wrecked, of course it was better, before the rise of avalon the game was beautiful it's a shame q Rise of Bosta came to destroy the game, back then the healer was good, the builds were fun to play today the builds are all toxic and that's why the game is in decay but still what saves this game is the HG and CDG without it this game would be over.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

But it's a fact, instantiated content is much better than the open world where you only find unjust and unwanted fights, why would I want to fight in the open world if I know the fight can only end in 2 options, the guy will run away or a zerg will arrive to help you, the open world content is just rubbish.

Instaciated content you have fair fights on equal terms, in HG there's no way for the guy to run away from the battle, there's no way he can call his little friends, HG is simply superior to any other content in this game, it's a shame the developers don't have the ability to do a good balance so we'll always see target builds that will beat anything else in fact it's annoying to always have to play with the same weapon but this is the Albion Meta Box, either you play in meta or you don't play this is the world of albion is indeed sad and that's why the player base is falling but what we can do is wait for a new MMORPG to appear and abandon this horrible game that is in decay is a shame, I had a lot of fun in this game and it's sad to see the path it's taking but at least with the release of an HG T8 it could last a little longer it's a shame the developers can't see the crap they're doing with the game.
      You are really buthurt for getting ganked.
      Instanced content is different than open world content. You can like one or the other but in the end you can't say which is better.

Now this is why I don't like instanced content in Albion. If I compare 5v5 hg to lets say League of legends, I get a game that has worse servers and higher ping (this is enought to make it not worth playing since skill means so much less when you can't count on your reactions but rather the server). But also less variety, less optimisation, less competitive comunity, and a game where you play rock paper scissors to see who wins, a game where the winner is offten determined before the fight starts. And all that just for a full loot pvp. I mean anyone can buy 1900 gold for 10$. So where is the risk? I die 7 times with my 1 mil set in CDG and I can swipe my credit card and it all goes away.
    • ziigii wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

But it's a fact, instantiated content is much better than the open world where you only find unjust and unwanted fights, why would I want to fight in the open world if I know the fight can only end in 2 options, the guy will run away or a zerg will arrive to help you, the open world content is just rubbish.

You are really buthurt for getting ganked.Instanced content is different than open world content. You can like one or the other but in the end you can't say which is better.

Now this is why I don't like instanced content in Albion. If I compare 5v5 hg to lets say League of legends, I get a game that has worse servers and higher ping (this is enought to make it not worth playing since skill means so much less when you can't count on your reactions but rather the server). But also less variety, less optimisation, less competitive comunity, and a game where you play rock paper scissors to see who wins, a game where the winner is offten determined before the fight starts. And all that just for a full loot pvp. I mean anyone can buy 1900 gold for 10$. So where is the risk? I die 7 times with my 1 mil set in CDG and I can swipe my credit card and it all goes away.
      Lol, are you serious? "I mean, anyone can buy 1900 gold for $10. So where's the risk? I die 7 times with my 1,000 set in the CDG and I can swipe my credit card and it all goes away."Where is the risk? Well maybe not everyone wants to spend a fortune buying silver in albion, and even if you spend it you can only sell 500 gold a day and if you buy silver by third parties you run the risk of getting a ban and even if you keep dying and buying silver you run the risk of losing your money, so I didn't understand your logic of "I can just buy silver" because I can do it in the open world too so your "argument" doesn't make sense.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

ziigii wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

You are really buthurt for getting ganked.Instanced content is different than open world content. You can like one or the other but in the end you can't say which is better.
      Lol, are you serious? "I mean, anyone can buy 1900 gold for $10. So where's the risk? I die 7 times with my 1,000 set in the CDG and I can swipe my credit card and it all goes away."Where is the risk? Well maybe not everyone wants to spend a fortune buying silver in albion, and even if you spend it you can only sell 500 gold a day and if you buy silver by third parties you run the risk of getting a ban and even if you keep dying and buying silver you run the risk of losing your money, so I didn't understand your logic of "I can just buy silver" because I can do it in the open world too so your "argument" doesn't make sense.
      You conviniently skipped over this part. The main part of the argument. About the shit ping.

ziigii wrote:

Now this is why I don't like instanced content in Albion. If I compare 5v5 hg to lets say League of legends, I get a game that has worse servers and higher ping (this is enought to make it not worth playing since skill means so much less when you can't count on your reactions but rather the server). But also less variety, less optimisation, less competitive comunity, and a game where you play rock paper scissors to see who wins, a game where the winner is offten determined before the fight starts. And all that just for a full loot pvp.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ziigii ().

• Just to add my grain of salt, ava roads in duo are a lot of fun, with enough knowledge you can easily take outnumbered fights against mediocre players and even in open you can gank quite efficiently with two people or even take some nice fights (for instance the treasures chests that spawns each hours are a lot of fun most of the time). But definitely open world needs to improve for smaller size groups, BUT at the moment you can still do most of the thing solo or duo in bz you just have to be more cautious than a full zerg and know when to escape and if you meet a ganker blob well unlucky but you'll die most of the time !
    • JeffusMaximus wrote:

Just to add my grain of salt, ava roads in duo are a lot of fun, with enough knowledge you can easily take outnumbered fights against mediocre players and even in open you can gank quite efficiently with two people or even take some nice fights (for instance the treasures chests that spawns each hours are a lot of fun most of the time). But definitely open world needs to improve for smaller size groups, BUT at the moment you can still do most of the thing solo or duo in bz you just have to be more cautious than a full zerg and know when to escape and if you meet a ganker blob well unlucky but you'll die most of the time !
      ava roads are boring and dead, horse simulator.
    • ziigii wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

ziigii wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

You are really buthurt for getting ganked.Instanced content is different than open world content. You can like one or the other but in the end you can't say which is better.Now this is why I don't like instanced content in Albion. If I compare 5v5 hg to lets say League of legends, I get a game that has worse servers and higher ping (this is enought to make it not worth playing since skill means so much less when you can't count on your reactions but rather the server). But also less variety, less optimisation, less competitive comunity, and a game where you play rock paper scissors to see who wins, a game where the winner is offten determined before the fight starts. And all that just for a full loot pvp. I mean anyone can buy 1900 gold for 10$. So where is the risk? I die 7 times with my 1 mil set in CDG and I can swipe my credit card and it all goes away.
      You conviniently skipped over this part. The main part of the argument. About the shit ping.

ziigii wrote:

Now this is why I don't like instanced content in Albion. If I compare 5v5 hg to lets say League of legends, I get a game that has worse servers and higher ping (this is enought to make it not worth playing since skill means so much less when you can't count on your reactions but rather the server). But also less variety, less optimisation, less competitive comunity, and a game where you play rock paper scissors to see who wins, a game where the winner is offten determined before the fight starts. And all that just for a full loot pvp.

As far as I know Ping is the same in HG and in the open world so shitty Ping will affect you in 2 content so it's a shitty argument.

And comparing HG with league of legends is crazy, league of legends has nothing to do with HG, I'm starting to doubt your mental health, better look for a doctor.

And we're not talking about 5v5 HG, we're talking about 2v2 HG, but it looks like you just came here to talk shit so you might not have noticed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nature_DG_Solo ().