Why is CDG (1v1) T8 and HG (2v2) T6?

• Hellgates
    • ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

do u think that's cool to progress slower playing the content that u like than playing anything else as CDG or HG 10X10 which gives u much more rewards?
      Yes I do. Especcialy if the content you like is instanced in an OPEN WORLD GAME. It would suck if people grinding HCE got best rewards in the game. It used to be like that and it got nerfed for a reason.
      hce = 0 risk.
      hellgate = riskiest content of the game.
      nice comparison :thumbsup:
    • pinto wrote:

hce = 0 risk.
      nice comparison
      HCE = instanced content
      HG = instanced content
      Albion = OPEN WORLD full loot pvp mmorpg

But soon they should rebrand as INSTANCED full loot mmorpg
      There is your comparison

And HG is better loot than any duo open world activity and all people do is complain. Compare it to roads or greend dungeons and you will see why those are dead content.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ziigii ().

• ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

hce = 0 risk.
      nice comparison
      HCE = instanced contentHG = instanced content

There is your comparison

And HG is better loot than any duo open world activity and all people do is complain. Compare it to roads or greend dungeons and you will see why those are dead content.
      there's no content in OPEN WORLD that is fair nor rewarding for solo or duo players, that's why instanced content such as CDG and HG exists :D
      u need to have a PT of at least 20 people to fight in open-world without having to run from every other PT that u find in your way.
    • pinto wrote:

there's no content in OPEN WORLD that is fair nor rewarding for solo or duo players
      Thats why open world content like green dungeons and roads should be buffed. I mean what is this logic? Open world rewards suck so now we need more loot in HG?

pinto wrote:

no one wants to go solo/duo to do open-world content and then be ganked by a t2 blob.
      Like I said before, you don't want to play an open world game at all. I do fine for myself solo in roads and in the black zone.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ziigii ().

• ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

there's no content in OPEN WORLD that is fair nor rewarding for solo or duo players
      Thats why open world content like green dungeons and roads should be buffed. I mean what is this logic? Open world rewards suck so now we need more loot in HG?

pinto wrote:

no one wants to go solo/duo to do open-world content and then be ganked by a t2 blob.
      Like I said before, you don't want to play an open world game at all. I do fine for myself solo in roads and in the black zone.
      green dungeons & roads = PVE.
      hellgate = fair PVP content.
    • pinto wrote:

ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

pinto wrote:

green dungeons & roads = PVE.hellgate = fair PVP content.
      Can you answer the question or are you going to type another random fact?
    • ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

pinto wrote:

green dungeons & roads = PVE.hellgate = fair PVP content.
      Can you answer the question or are you going to type another random fact?
      the thread is about HELLGATE 2V2 x CDG, not about open-world content lmao
      i don't really care about open-world content rn, it isn't fun in my opinion, since most of the time the fights are unfair as hell and the winner is the party that has the upper-hand in numbers.
      open-world in Albion needs a total revamp.
      i just want that fun and fair PVP content such as HG 2v2 gets an t8 tier with better rewards and higher risk, 'cause it's boring as fuck to get low rewards and progress slower ur character than other people.

The post was edited 2 times, last by pinto ().

• Albion's open world pvp is not even to be called content, you go out with your friend to fight in the open world and end up getting swallowed by a gank zerg that's why instantiated content is more popular than this world junk open, instaciated content is fair and you need to be skillful to win, the open world you don't even need brains just grab a zerg and jump on top of a solo player and you still call it "quality content"? The instantiated content is what's keeping this game alive, CDG and 2V2 HG are the most popular content in the game that's a fact and as the game's most popular content it should receive more attention.
    • ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

pinto wrote:

Why should dungeons that is PVE content with zero death risk be more rewarding than HG that is PVP content where you only end up dying or winning? I really can't understand its logic, according to the albion itself it is a Risk X Reward game so HG which is a content where you will necessarily have to win or die should be one of the most rewarding content in the game since has more risk than any other content in the game.

HG: After entering you only come out dead or winning.

Open World: If you feel any risk you run away.

CDG: If you feel any risk you run away and break the crystals.

HCE: Zero Risk.

Solo Dungeons: Just wait 1min and the dg will close, and in the open world just mount and run to an HO or move from map to receive a shield.

Group Dungeons: Just leave a scout at the door.

Gank: You will be in a zerg so hardly anyone will show up to try to kill you and if another zerg appears just run away.

Do you understand? No content has more risks than HG.
    • ziigii wrote:

pinto wrote:

hce = 0 risk.
      nice comparison
      HCE = instanced contentHG = instanced content

There is your comparison

Honestly, the loot of green dungeons and 2V2 HG are pretty much the same, the difference is that in HG you risk dying to receive a reward almost equal to a solo dungeon, now give me a reason why green dungeons are more profitable than what hg? I don't think it's hard to kill mobs and you don't take any risk and you can still make this content yourself, you don't even have to worry about looking for a team, if you want to make big profits doing PVE then go do HCE which is the content game more profitable and you don't have any risk, you don't even need to leave town.

And there you are talking about green dungeons, but I don't know if you know, but it's also instantiated content like HG, you enter and close the difference is that green dungeons are full PVE and HG is full PVP.
    • The open world pvp is only good for attracting rotten people to the game, it's an unfair and toxic content where you don't need any skills to do it, just join a rotten people guild that likes to gather 20-30 people to kill 1 person who doesn't even want to be doing pvp, you're literally a thief, who attacks defenseless people with no chance of victory to steal your items I don't know how you're not ashamed to defend a rotten content like that.
    • Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

The open world pvp is only good for attracting rotten people to the game, it's an unfair and toxic content where you don't need any skills to do it, just join a rotten people guild that likes to gather 20-30 people to kill 1 person who doesn't even want to be doing pvp, you're literally a thief, who attacks defenseless people with no chance of victory to steal your items I don't know how you're not ashamed to defend a rotten content like that.
      LOL. Im playing solo mostly. And most of the time I go and gank in redtree in 4.1, try to run from zergs, and then I fight people in solos who have more IP than me. So your assumption that I gank in a zerg of 20 people is ridiciolus.
      I am defending open world content since without it this game is just a worse mmorpg than most others. Less items, worse servers, worse ping, monotone progression, no quests, monotone pve, and so on. And as such is not worth playing at all.

pinto wrote:

i don't really care about open-world content rn, it isn't fun in my opinion, since most of the time the fights are unfair as hell and the winner is the party that has the upper-hand in numbers.
      i just want that fun and fair PVP content such as HG 2v2 gets an t8 tier with better rewards and higher risk, 'cause it's boring as fuck to get low rewards and progress slower ur character than other people.
      This game is all about Open world content. You add more instanced content and open world gets deserted. HCE was nerfed because it was impacting the open world too much. You can't just add better instanced content and expect 0 change to the open world.
      It's hypocritical of you to say it's unfair that people playing CDG progress faster than people playing HG and ask for better HG all the while open world players progress slower than either HG or CDG.
      So do you agree that Albion should rebrand to an instanced game or stay an open world game?

The post was edited 2 times, last by ziigii ().

• ziigii wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

The open world pvp is only good for attracting rotten people to the game, it's an unfair and toxic content where you don't need any skills to do it, just join a rotten people guild that likes to gather 20-30 people to kill 1 person who doesn't even want to be doing pvp, you're literally a thief, who attacks defenseless people with no chance of victory to steal your items I don't know how you're not ashamed to defend a rotten content like that.
      LOL. Im playing solo mostly. And most of the time I go and gank in redtree in 4.1, try to run from zergs, and then I fight people in solos who have more IP than me. So your assumption that I gank in a zerg of 20 people is ridiciolus.I am defending open world content since without it this game is just a worse mmorpg than most others. Less items, worse servers, worse ping, monotone progression, no quests, monotone pve, and so on. And as such is not worth playing at all.

pinto wrote:

This game is all about Open world content. You add more instanced content and open world gets deserted. HCE was nerfed because it was impacting the open world too much. You can't just add better instanced content and expect 0 change to the open world.It's hypocritical of you to say it's unfair that people playing CDG progress faster than people playing HG and ask for better HG all the while open world players progress slower than either HG or CDG.
      So do you agree that Albion should rebrand to an instanced game or stay an open world game?
      Stop saying gibberish please.
      The only thing that small-scale players can do in open-world is GANK, and ganking isn't fun for 99% of the Albion Community, u'll most likely have to run from every other party that gets close to you, 'cause that's what u do when u are in a disadvantage of number.
      Instanced content such as Hellgate has to exist for small-scale players, 'cause there is the only place where not-braindead players who ganks all-day or walk in zergs in Open-World can actually fight between themselves and enjoy the game.
      As I said before, I don't care about open-world rn, i already said it, in open-world the party that has the upper-hand in numbers will win 99% of the time, this is NOT fun nor fair. So i don't really care if open-world was excluded from the game if that's what u're asking, but I know that both, instanced and open-world content can coexists.

The post was edited 1 time, last by pinto ().

• ziigii wrote:

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

LOL. Im playing solo mostly. And most of the time I go and gank in redtree in 4.1, try to run from zergs, and then I fight people in solos who have more IP than me. So your assumption that I gank in a zerg of 20 people is ridiciolus.I am defending open world content since without it this game is just a worse mmorpg than most others. Less items, worse servers, worse ping, monotone progression, no quests, monotone pve, and so on. And as such is not worth playing at all.

pinto wrote:

This game is all about Open world content. You add more instanced content and open world gets deserted. HCE was nerfed because it was impacting the open world too much. You can't just add better instanced content and expect 0 change to the open world.It's hypocritical of you to say it's unfair that people playing CDG progress faster than people playing HG and ask for better HG all the while open world players progress slower than either HG or CDG.
      You're literally doing what I said, you pick up junk equipment and go ganking groups equal to or smaller than yours and at the slightest sign of danger you run away, where's the fun in that? A content where you can just run away if you feel any danger, you just can't call it PVP, it's nothing but rage, you're in the game just to annoy real players, you get in the way of people on the way to HG or some other content, where's the fun in standing around waiting for someone to show up and then jumping on the guy's horse? wake up to life young, Gank is not happy, he's just in the game because every game has to have something for the idiots to do, it doesn't matter if you gank alone or in zerg, you're still just a little thief who's in the game just to disturb others, gank does not bring any benefit to the game, on the contrary it hinders the growth of the game, so don't say that all content has to be garbage so that more people can go out into the open world to be slapped by rotten and brainless people .
    • It makes no sense for you to want the open world to be better than HG or CDG because gank is not the official content of the game, there is only gank in the game because albion is a Sandbox MMORPG, so the game offers the freedom to be toxic and Keep Attacking others, whether the gank is profitable or not is up to you, if you gank an 8.3 guy you will earn several million, if you gank a 4.1 guy you will earn nothing.

Albion is declared an open world MMORPG, but above all it's a Risk X Reward game, so tell me where the risk is in its content? As you said yourself "I take a 4.1 device and run away from groups bigger than mine and fight solo people" So let's look at the content risk, ok? Come on, your gear is worth about 50k, so if you die you won't lose anything significant. You probably ganked with a weapon with great mobility, not least because you have to reach the horses so you can run easily if you need to, so you'll hardly die, your build is basically a single shot, you'll jump on the guy's horse and try to kill him quickly with a lava claw or seila whatever you use and you'll catch the guy off guard, which is another advantage, normally the guy won't try to fight, he'll just try to run away, so his "content" is almost risk-free , so as a Risk vs. Reward game, can it reward you for creating almost risk-free content?
    • And if HG has T8 mode we will see more people using heavy equipment like 8.2, 8.3 to go to HG and to get to HG they have to go through where? Exactly they have to go through the open world where there will be ganks waiting for them so if we improve the HG the open world will automatically also be improved because there will be more people with 8.2, 8.3 equipment walking around the map.
    • pinto wrote:

As I said before, I don't care about open-world rn, i already said it, in open-world the party that has the upper-hand in numbers will win 99% of the time, this is NOT fun nor fair. So i don't really care if open-world was excluded from the game if that's what u're asking, but I know that both, instanced and open-world content can coexists.
      Yeah, and I dont care about instanced content. And open world content has been forgotten ever since CD came out. So now it's at a point where you don't have a choice anymore but to play instanced content unless you have party of 5+ people. Maybe in the next patch they buff it enough. But this is the reason that t8 2v2 HG would be a terrible idea, at least before open world buffs. It would just shove instanced content down everyones throat further.

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

And if HG has T8 mode we will see more people using heavy equipment like 8.2, 8.3 to go to HG and to get to HG they have to go through where? Exactly they have to go through the open world where there will be ganks waiting for them so if we improve the HG the open world will automatically also be improved because there will be more people with 8.2, 8.3 equipment walking around the map.
      I like this argument. "more people will be out and you can gank them" I never got ganked doing CD or HG so its just laughable. You do reallise HG can be done in the red zone where ganking is so butchered that it's a safe space for everyone these days?

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

As you said yourself "I take a 4.1 device and run away from groups bigger than mine and fight solo people" So let's look at the content risk, ok? Come on, your gear is worth about 50k, so if you die you won't lose anything significant.
      Yeah not much risk on my side but it's only because I die more than 50% of the time to a 20+ ppl zerg. And then it doesn't matter if I have 8.3 or 4.1, Im dead. And fighting someone with 300 IP dissadvantage is not straight forward and an easy fight either. So while I don't risk much I do need to make it up in strategy and gameknowledge.

Nature_DG_Solo wrote:

You're literally doing what I said, you pick up junk equipment and go ganking groups equal to or smaller than yours and at the slightest sign of danger you run away, where's the fun in that? A content where you can just run away if you feel any danger, you just can't call it PVP, it's nothing but rage, you're in the game just to annoy real players, you get in the way of people on the way to HG or some other content, where's the fun in standing around waiting for someone to show up and then jumping on the guy's horse?
      This litterally shows you didn't read a single thing I typed. You talk about rage but your comments are just outbursts of rage. Look in the mirror if you want to see rage.
    • ziigii wrote:

Yeah, and I dont care about instanced content. And open world content has been forgotten ever since CD came out. So now it's at a point where you don't have a choice anymore but to play instanced content unless you have party of 5+ people. Maybe in the next patch they buff it enough. But this is the reason that t8 2v2 HG would be a terrible idea, at least before open world buffs. It would just shove instanced content down everyones throat further.
      If u don't care about instanced content, then why are u discussing about it in this thread?
      HG 2v2 needs a T8 mode, so the rewards that u get from it can be as good as the others instanced contents such as CDG, HELLGATE 5V5 and HELLGATE 10v10.
    • pinto wrote:

If u don't care about instanced content, then why are u discussing about it in this thread?
      HG 2v2 needs a T8 mode, so the rewards that u get from it can be as good as the others instanced contents such as CDG, HELLGATE 5V5 and HELLGATE 10v10.
      I allredy explained.

ziigii wrote:

So now it's at a point where you don't have a choice anymore but to play instanced content unless you have party of 5+ people. Maybe in the next patch they buff it enough. But this is the reason that t8 2v2 HG would be a terrible idea, at least before open world buffs. It would just shove instanced content down everyones throat further.
      But ill try to explain further. I care about the negative impact instanced content has on the open world content. That's why I'm discussing it here. Just because you don't like open world content doesn't mean no one likes it.