Crystal League Spectator

• 5v5 Crystal League
    • Crystal League Spectator

My suggestion is add new function to the game. Opportunity to watch crystal league fights as spectator. For example:
      -New tab in crystal league manager "List of current fights" and there table of: 'Party Leader name' vs 'Party leader name' | tier | score | viewers.
      -Implementation could be:
      1. character tp on arena as invisible and silenced and chat muted
      2. tp on arena something like debug camera. Only view side (if its possible)
      3. Like in "Source" client from Valve. You just copy everything from arena and create duplicate arena where you can see replay or something like this...

I'm sure it's hard to implementation but I believe maybe sometime it will be...

Long live cybersport!

The post was edited 1 time, last by JeffrysUA ().

• JeffrysUA wrote:

My suggestion is add new function to the game. Opportunity to watch crystal league fights as spectator. For example:
      -New tab in crystal league manager "List of current fights" and there table of: 'Party Leader name' vs 'Party leader name' | tier | score | viewers.
      -Implementation could be:
      1. character tp on arena as invisible and silenced and chat muted
      2. tp on arena something like debug camera. Only view side (if its possible)
      3. Like in "Source" client from Valve. You just copy everything from arena and create duplicate arena where you can see replay or something like this...

I'm sure it's hard to implementation but I believe maybe sometime it will be...

Long live cybersport!
      I would like this to be added to general arena fights. Do to the nature of Crystal League I don't know if this idea would work as well. I could see a lot of people using this as a "spotter" system of sorts. but in general random arena this could work because people would have no idea of witch fight they were going to be dropped into seeing.