So uh wtf albion? Kappa???

• So uh wtf albion? Kappa???

So I had built up a T7 house for my laborers on my island which ig I should have checked wiki or some shit first??? lmfao

So uh yea laborers are dead ig????

I literally cannot place 2 general trophies for my laborers T6 and T7 because I have reached furniture cap :|

I only have the 3 beds 1 table and then T1-7 merc trophies and then T1-5 general trophies :| :| :| :| :| so I cant place the fricken T6 AND T7 trophies and this also means I cant place the T8 mercenary trophy or T8 general trophy or the damn shark trophy

So :tf: :|
    • PRG wrote:

I mean you telling me to use general trophies instead of the ones for mercs themselves which give more happiness.

Like no flame bro but again im tryna figure out wtf is going on with the furniture caps in general
      Your house won't have all the trophies, but in T8 with all the specific trophies + generalist that fit you're good.
      BUT
      Mercenary labourers are absolutely worthless, and should not ever be used under any situation.
    • Gabumon wrote:

PRG wrote:

I mean you telling me to use general trophies instead of the ones for mercs themselves which give more happiness.

Like no flame bro but again im tryna figure out wtf is going on with the furniture caps in general
      Your house won't have all the trophies, but in T8 with all the specific trophies + generalist that fit you're good.BUT
      Mercenary labourers are absolutely worthless, and should not ever be used under any situation.
      Welp fuck me XD

But how the hell does that math work tho. General = 5 happiness Merc trophy = 10 Am I missing something here lol Like only thing I can maybe understand why everyone keeps saying general trophies is because their cheap and easy get but hell I run Slayer CD and wanted to cash in on the T8 trophy
    • Generalist trophies provide a small bonus for all laboror types. Mercenary trophies provide a larger bonus, but only for mercenary laborors. There is a happiness cap of 150%. Hit that in whatever way is cheapest for the tier of books you plan to run though. For anything below tier 8, you can ignore trophies and just have the house/beds/table a tier higher. Most of the advice you'll see in how to optimize your laboror setups are for crafting laborors because they are the best for making money. If you're dead set on mercenary laborors, go for it. Maybe the devs will eventually get around to reworking laborors, but mercenaries are currently the worst option (assuming limited space/time).
    • SirusX715 wrote:

Generalist trophies provide a small bonus for all laboror types. Mercenary trophies provide a larger bonus, but only for mercenary laborors. There is a happiness cap of 150%. Hit that in whatever way is cheapest for the tier of books you plan to run though. For anything below tier 8, you can ignore trophies and just have the house/beds/table a tier higher. Most of the advice you'll see in how to optimize your laboror setups are for crafting laborors because they are the best for making money. If you're dead set on mercenary laborors, go for it. Maybe the devs will eventually get around to reworking laborors, but mercenaries are currently the worst option (assuming limited space/time).
      Well alright Ig wasnt really planning on switching out the laborers anytime soon at least not until I empty all my journals :|

I just run em back because I spend time inside CD's so much. Can literally fill up almost all my journals in 1 or 2 runs max in CD.

Like rn I got 100 T5-7 merc journals full and then like 25 of the T2-T4
    • PRG wrote:

Gabumon wrote:

PRG wrote:

Your house won't have all the trophies, but in T8 with all the specific trophies + generalist that fit you're good.BUTMercenary labourers are absolutely worthless, and should not ever be used under any situation.
      Welp fuck me XD
      But how the hell does that math work tho. General = 5 happiness Merc trophy = 10 Am I missing something here lol Like only thing I can maybe understand why everyone keeps saying general trophies is because their cheap and easy get but hell I run Slayer CD and wanted to cash in on the T8 trophy
      Not every type of laborer/tier of laborer can get to max happyness as far as I know. The thing is 150% for 1 tier less and around 118-120 for the same tier is the "max".
      Merc trophy is better than regular trophy for mercs, so if you still wanna use them, fill with merc trophy and the spots left use general