Changes for Guild Season 13

• franconaibaf wrote:

Zulmer, sorry to write so badly. I do not speak English. I started playing Albion. I really admire the style of playing solo. I was lost in the game until I found your videos. I admired the way you play so much that I copied your build and got 100/100 on all items. Today I am 100/100 in all bows, all leather coats, all leather shoes, and all fabric coats. Today I am also 100/100 in all crossbows and all cloth robes because I do hce. My favorite contents are HCE and corrupted which allows me to PVP solo. I would like to play like you. Reach the open world and kill 5 players playing alone. I would like you to post your videos again. Congratulations on how you play.
      I dont play albion anymore. This is not the game that i am in love with in the past. The good old albion is unfortunately gone and looks like it's not headed to a good place.

And thanks my friend. Happy to hear that. Hope you will find your own content that you like to play.
    • We ARCH players already struggle to fight the enemy blobs. Numbers is
      the only advantage we have to hardly give us a chance to fight the enemy
      equally. Now you give us this disarray...How about just tell us to
      uninstall the game?

This new disarray mechanic only favors alliances like June, steve,
      arch4(fake arch), or some other guilds who have high IP and experienced
      veteran players. They may only have 100 in a blob but their fighting
      power is worth more than 800 people. On the other hand, arch may has a
      300 people blob but its fighting power is actually only 100. Now with
      this new disarray, arch is over.

With this patch, Gluttony already announced that he will restructure the
      alliance both archk and arch, which means that many guilds will be
      kicked and many players( especially new players) will lost their home
      and the chance to enjoy the game.

ARCH has at least more than 10000 active players in Archghanistan. If
      you ever been to Nemisis Ho in redtree encalve you can see many of them
      use real money to buy your skin SBI, which I can say that ARCH players
      are actually your real financial supporter in this game SBI.

Now you make this patch to betray your economic supporter to appeal to
      the minority who keep whining on the forum every day? Nice! what a great
      job SBI!

Let me tell you: if arch fall, many players will delete the game and no more people will buy your shitty ugly stupid skin.
      I'm glad I didn't buy it. I already regret that I bought the new player pack.

What a nice developer who only favors old veteran players but still
      wants to cheat new players to play this game and steal their money to
      buy that disgusting skin.
    • Kassty wrote:

We ARCH players already struggle to fight the enemy blobs. Numbers is
      the only advantage we have to hardly give us a chance to fight the enemy
      equally. Now you give us this disarray...How about just tell us to
      uninstall the game?

This new disarray mechanic only favors alliances like June, steve,
      arch4(fake arch), or some other guilds who have high IP and experienced
      veteran players. They may only have 100 in a blob but their fighting
      power is worth more than 800 people. On the other hand, arch may has a
      300 people blob but its fighting power is actually only 100. Now with
      this new disarray, arch is over.

With this patch, Gluttony already announced that he will restructure the
      alliance both archk and arch, which means that many guilds will be
      kicked and many players( especially new players) will lost their home
      and the chance to enjoy the game.

ARCH has at least more than 10000 active players in Archghanistan. If
      you ever been to Nemisis Ho in redtree encalve you can see many of them
      use real money to buy your skin SBI, which I can say that ARCH players
      are actually your real financial supporter in this game SBI.

Now you make this patch to betray your economic supporter to appeal to
      the minority who keep whining on the forum every day? Nice! what a great
      job SBI!

Let me tell you: if arch fall, many players will delete the game and no more people will buy your shitty ugly stupid skin.
      I'm glad I didn't buy it. I already regret that I bought the new player pack.

What a nice developer who only favors old veteran players but still
      wants to cheat new players to play this game and steal their money to
      buy that disgusting skin.
      Excuse me but what is this whole argumentation?

Also new patch favours naps, not alliances, so I'm sure your leader Gluttony knows well this way of gameplay from your POE friends.
    • Just please make openworld mean something, Filling it with zero worth hamstring mobs pretty much destroys the whole experience. You threw yourselves a life line with corrupted dungeons but you need open world to succeed for the game to survive. It’s only a matter of time until you drop the ball on CD’s and murder patch it. IMO u got lucky with CD and doubt U realised how good it was.
    • suggestion to improve the game: 1) remove the name tags in the blak zone, only guild and alliance names are visible, all others will be red and unnamed.2) when dying, the items with the corpse will no longer fall, "war fragments" will be dropped, which can be exchanged for silver in caeleon, in a specific npc, or sold on the market, this will make the trade busier, as they will have to be bought in the market other items.3) Red players will not be understood when talking to players who are not from your guild and alliance in the black or red zone.4)Remove the combat loot, as the guilds compel you to devote the items to give regear.5) make a chest for hce, place the items inside it, it can only be opened with maps, in the red or black zone, the chest will contain the items that will be used in the dungeon, this chest will remain in the city, the hce will no longer be completely safe.6) only those who hit the player can loot, with the loot being protected for 2 min.
      sorry because i'm using google translator
    • Jenki wrote:

suggestion to improve the game: 1) remove the name tags in the blak zone, only guild and alliance names are visible, all others will be red and unnamed.2) when dying, the items with the corpse will no longer fall, "war fragments" will be dropped, which can be exchanged for silver in caeleon, in a specific npc, or sold on the market, this will make the trade busier, as they will have to be bought in the market other items.3) Red players will not be understood when talking to players who are not from your guild and alliance in the black or red zone.4)Remove the combat loot, as the guilds compel you to devote the items to give regear.5) make a chest for hce, place the items inside it, it can only be opened with maps, in the red or black zone, the chest will contain the items that will be used in the dungeon, this chest will remain in the city, the hce will no longer be completely safe.6) only those who hit the player can loot, with the loot being protected for 2 min.
      sorry because i'm using google translator
      Any arguments why would they do these major changes?
    • Only Open world change I want! Fix outpost capture and boss spawn mechanic.

Make it so that YOU have to be dismounted in order to capture a outpost and that when a faction successfully captures its the boss spawns immediately.

THE ROYAL CITIES BEG of YOU.

Victory? Victory you say? Master SBI, not victory. The shadow of the Royals has fallen. Begun the Bear War has.
    • Fame from roaming mobs is still less than solo dungeon mobs that are identical. Despite the significant increased risk when killing things in open world compared to in solo dungeons.

Double it again at least, else there's simply no point in fighting them compared to heading into a dungeon.

The new roaming mobs are fine, it's all the old ones, if i'm fighting in the open at increased risk i want increased rewards to match.
    • Great Patch!

The power has to be decentralized.

Kassty wrote:

ARCH has at least more than 10000 active players in Archghanistan
      This need to end! Its not even funny for the game hide behind so many people. Break it down into small groups that are not allied and everybody has content.

Jenki wrote:

1) remove the name tags in the blak zone, only guild and alliance names are visible, all others will be red and unnamed.
      On the interface menu you can change that!

Kassty wrote:

Let me tell you: if arch fall, many players will delete the game
      People just move to different guild man if that happen , I been here for a while and see that people only stop play albion when they get bored .
      While they have things to do, fun and friends around they continue to play.
      And all of those 10000 you mention, you probably play with 5 or 10 on daily basis and know them by name the others are just numbers, and they think the same about you, do the test and stop play for a while to take your conclusions.

At the end this is "Just A Game"

'Spin to win'