Changes for Guild Season 13

    • After reading all your concerns about your expected shortage of resources, we are additionally making this change in the same patch.
      • Respawn Rate of all Tier 5 Resources or higher are increased by 20%


      This change is ontop of the increasement of the enchantment rates and should boost the gathering activity.

      Some mentioned they are disappointed that we have not bigger changes and new content in this patch. We are currently already working on our next big content update, where we overhaul and expand various Open World acitivities and also add new content to the Open World. But the development of this update will still take some time. So, we wanted to already release a patch with various smaller improvements to the Open World before the start of the next Season. We know, that the patch is a collection of smaller imrpovements. The next big content update takes time to produce, but it is already in production and will focus on major improvements to the Open World.

      Cheers,
      Retro
    • If they were going to change something it could be the garbage cluster que system... Get to an objective early? PoE, Arch + Squad will mass 20 alliances and your defensive position is ruined as your defense is zoned out to god knows where with no choice in the matter to be ganked while your main zerg dwindles down from 350 to zero. Just upgrade the servers so we can do 400 v 400 and have some really epic battles ^^
    • Retroman wrote:

      After reading all your concerns about your expected shortage of resources, we are additionally making this change in the same patch.
      • Respawn Rate of all Tier 5 Resources or higher are increased by 20%


      This change is ontop of the increasement of the enchantment rates and should boost the gathering activity.

      Some mentioned they are disappointed that we have not bigger changes and new content in this patch. We are currently already working on our next big content update, where we overhaul and expand various Open World acitivities and also add new content to the Open World. But the development of this update will still take some time. So, we wanted to already release a patch with various smaller improvements to the Open World before the start of the next Season. We know, that the patch is a collection of smaller imrpovements. The next big content update takes time to produce, but it is already in production and will focus on major improvements to the Open World.

      Cheers,
      Retro
      Nice, sounds great. Any news about solo dungeons? New dungeon themes, bosses, loot, rarities, etc? Duo or trio dungeons for groups smaller then 5? Any news about them would be super.
    • Retroman wrote:

      After reading all your concerns about your expected shortage of resources, we are additionally making this change in the same patch.
      • Respawn Rate of all Tier 5 Resources or higher are increased by 20%


      This change is ontop of the increasement of the enchantment rates and should boost the gathering activity.

      Some mentioned they are disappointed that we have not bigger changes and new content in this patch. We are currently already working on our next big content update, where we overhaul and expand various Open World acitivities and also add new content to the Open World. But the development of this update will still take some time. So, we wanted to already release a patch with various smaller improvements to the Open World before the start of the next Season. We know, that the patch is a collection of smaller imrpovements. The next big content update takes time to produce, but it is already in production and will focus on major improvements to the Open World.

      Cheers,
      Retro
      Not sure how far into development your next big update is, but I would love to see sailing honestly.

      I wrote up a detailed post here Sailing in Albion (Forum Post) explaining how the system would work and fit into Albion's crafting, gathering and PvE / PvP systems.

      You could also sell ship skins...just saying.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by AurumTitanos ().

    • Changes to WORLD BOSS AND STATIC DUNGEONS:

      Add an Task NPC within the statics and an task NPC within the world boss maps.

      you take the task with the NPC and after killing a quantity of the task monster you return to that NPC and withdraw your prize in silver bags and skin pieces.


      Add this please and we'll see an increase in people looking for this content!!!
    • if the idea was to live in black zones, there are rests for that .. hideouts must take a static role, special points on the map with an additional place for a shelter that you have to fight for, as well as for territories with 1-3 shields to defend :) no more than 1 by 3 maps.
      most of the "changes" are targeted at the new player, but what about players who are not interested in PVE and spec upgrading?
      restore the old resource system ..
    • Retroman wrote:

      Some mentioned they are disappointed that we have not bigger changes and new content in this patch. We are currently already working on our next big content update, where we overhaul and expand various Open World acitivities and also add new content to the Open World. But the development of this update will still take some time. So, we wanted to already release a patch with various smaller improvements to the Open World before the start of the next Season. We know, that the patch is a collection of smaller imrpovements. The next big content update takes time to produce, but it is already in production and will focus on major improvements to the Open World.


      Cheers,
      Retro
      I see, but keeping us in the dark not knowing what is your vision of the game does not help. It is alredy June and we have no road map.
    • AurumTitanos wrote:

      It's not free gear when you donate everything that you loot and get taxed. It's like giving presents, you give a present for $25, and then get a present for 25$. No net gain, waste of effort.
      Except in this case, they typically gear you in something lower than what you would run otherwise, and keep the difference. The whole system is typically a front.
      The regear system is designed so that players in their guilds can fight to their maximum potential without fear of death or losing gear. The idea where you know you will get regeared anyway even if you die is a positive reinforcement to a regular player in a guild.

      The gear that they looted and donate to the guild is not also "repaired" hence, the repair costs actually cost the guild quite a bit of silver after every cta (this doesn't include the costs to give regears yet) + players get to keep consumables, bags, mounts (non battlemounts) and capes for themselves so they can have a little bit of something in the end.

      - The concept of going to a CTA for content or war does not include the mentality of "making money" as an individual player. Not everything in Albion has to be about making silver, sometimes you gotta pay the price to enjoy the content.


      Multiple T8 Zones - check
      Low tax? (10%) - check
      T8 Normal and T7 artifact regears? - Check
      A home in the blackzone? - Check

      All those benefits just to show up for CTAs? Sounds like a big win to me.
    • what about ban the scoot every time we see one scoot like all the group report him and what happen nothing scoot [/b]in static dungeons in group random in ava in ava road scoot in front to the gate when u zone in maps in every map is u what keep the scoot say it and don't say its pvp game delete that make it juste pve game for be clear
    • j0ei wrote:

      AurumTitanos wrote:

      It's not free gear when you donate everything that you loot and get taxed. It's like giving presents, you give a present for $25, and then get a present for 25$. No net gain, waste of effort.
      Except in this case, they typically gear you in something lower than what you would run otherwise, and keep the difference. The whole system is typically a front.
      The regear system is designed so that players in their guilds can fight to their maximum potential without fear of death or losing gear. The idea where you know you will get regeared anyway even if you die is a positive reinforcement to a regular player in a guild.
      The gear that they looted and donate to the guild is not also "repaired" hence, the repair costs actually cost the guild quite a bit of silver after every cta (this doesn't include the costs to give regears yet) + players get to keep consumables, bags, mounts (non battlemounts) and capes for themselves so they can have a little bit of something in the end.

      - The concept of going to a CTA for content or war does not include the mentality of "making money" as an individual player. Not everything in Albion has to be about making silver, sometimes you gotta pay the price to enjoy the content.


      Multiple T8 Zones - check
      Low tax? (10%) - check
      T8 Normal and T7 artifact regears? - Check
      A home in the blackzone? - Check

      All those benefits just to show up for CTAs? Sounds like a big win to me.
      Maybe you can trick new players into this whole regear smuggling system, but those with a brain understand the whole futility of the system and the corruption it brings about. It's a complicated shuffle of loot and silver, with no one coming out ahead except the guild owners. It's simply an excuse for those at the top to smuggle silver and make a living.

      Also, if you are afraid of death or losing the gear you are wearing, you are either really inexperienced (and don't belong in a blackzone ZvZ), or you are wearing to high tier of gear compared to your current silver balance and should downgrade. You also donate 8.2/8.3 gear, and then get regeared in 4.3/6.1/7.1, which you just have to sell as wearing such low tier is just a joke.

      -Anyone can go to a T8 zone, so...Check?
      -A tax isn't required for anything at all except territory launches.
      -Rests exist, so...Check?

      You sound like a used car salesmen trying to pitch his worst junker as a beauty.
    • AurumTitanos wrote:

      Maybe you can trick new players into this whole regear smuggling system, but those with a brain understand the whole futility of the system and the corruption it brings about. It's a complicated shuffle of loot and silver, with no one coming out ahead except the guild owners. It's simply an excuse for those at the top to smuggle silver and make a living.
      Also, if you are afraid of death or losing the gear you are wearing, you are either really inexperienced (and don't belong in a blackzone ZvZ), or you are wearing to high tier of gear compared to your current silver balance and should downgrade. You also donate 8.2/8.3 gear, and then get regeared in 4.3/6.1/7.1, which you just have to sell as wearing such low tier is just a joke.

      -Anyone can go to a T8 zone, so...Check?
      -A tax isn't required for anything at all except territory launches.
      -Rests exist, so...Check?

      You sound like a used car salesmen trying to pitch his worst junker as a beauty.
      That's the thing, this game has more new players than it does have veteran players like us. Are you saying the new players DON'T belong into the outlands? When SBI is working towards opening up the outlands to everyone?

      So are you saying that you're against regears? And you believe that you deserve to keep the loot you picked up? If yes then you will have 99% of the players in ZvZ looting and dying like retards. No matter how good you think you are, that mentality is what kills players, it's no different from ARCH looting each other, and clumping and dying over and over again. Playing rat builds so they can effectively loot in ZvZs, overall being a scumbag instead of a functioning member of the guild.
    • At this point you have already failed to understand why these guild systems exist.

      You believe that it's only for the guild master or owner's personal gain when what you're referring to are "POTATO" guilds.

      Not Actual, hardcore ZvZ guilds with an efficient system and a solid core to back it up.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by j0ei ().