Kingmaker - Bringing it up again

• Kingmaker - Bringing it up again

Feel like i have to bring this up again since i've not heard of any changes, or had any feedback on the post from SBI.....

Kingmaker - WTF

Dead weapon, released with the rest of the ava weapons, never gets used, its so bad you can buy the artifacts for basically nothing...

Why is it acceptable to release a weapon that has no place in the game, then just leave it there, dead, while you play and tweek things that are working perfectly fine..

Fix the hitbox, x2 size atleast, and add some kind of debuff the same as you did with realmbreaker (which btw has no stack dependancy) , reduce the dmg if you have to..

I'm not going to get into a big rant about it again, we all know whats wrong with it, just do something about it or take it out of the game
    • The issue is the hitbox is about 1mm wide on screen, so you can hit almost nobody with it, when you compare that with other ava weapons like the realmbreaker, bridled etc it just does not add up

The dmg if you do hit somebody is high, but the trade-off is unwanted and unplayable, which is why the weapon isnt used, add on top of that the dmg is also stack dependant, in a purge meta, what you have is a waste of time.

Just another weapon on the long line of pointless dead weapons in this game sadly
    • I have been bringing up the issues with swords for decades, i can assure you kingmaker in particular will never be reworked, if anything retroman is more likely to directly nerf it. Why? who knows. But i can assure you he will find a way.

Recently aistis slayer ran into some fun sword bugs i have talking about for literally years, balance team legit does not care about this weapons line as evident by the creation of kingMaker
    • sadly your right moking, and its not just the kingmaker, the game is full of dead unplayable weapons.

im really not sure what is going on with the devs to honest, all the time they are focused on adding new content as some kind of PR stunt, but never actually fixing the stuff we already have.

as a new player you start the game and you will think wow thats alot of weapons to choose from, after a few months you will fast realise only 20% are "meta" another 50% are playable, the last 30% are dead and forgotten about.

It will backfire in the end, somebody will create an albion style game and the player-base will just evaporate over night
    • Throatcutter wrote:

sadly your right moking, and its not just the kingmaker, the game is full of dead unplayable weapons.

im really not sure what is going on with the devs to honest, all the time they are focused on adding new content as some kind of PR stunt, but never actually fixing the stuff we already have.

as a new player you start the game and you will think wow thats alot of weapons to choose from, after a few months you will fast realise only 20% are "meta" another 50% are playable, the last 30% are dead and forgotten about.

It will backfire in the end, somebody will create an albion style game and the player-base will just evaporate over night
      I start this game loving swords to the point to get my char max specs on swords, leather, haeavy etc. Loving so much the W parry strike with silence and balanced cooldown, but with the pass of the time they nerf all about this, nerf iron will, my favorite sword claymore get down and etc.

I thought ava sword was amazing desing but when i tried it......... I have like 2 years waiting for some buff on swords but nothing happen and im getting bored of wait - In low ip or balanced ip instances like corrupt - hellgates - arena, the swords dmg is crap is nothing, their impact is less than maybe a nature healer (low specs) they can do more dmg.

Swords become usseless for the whole game content, any other wep can do a better job
    • Gratinus wrote:

this sword needs a passive in the E, just as clarent lamina needs a rework
      This would be a good start, just like they did with realmbreaker, they added a debuff to the E, and the weapon became good.

Kingmaker needs something like that, but it also needs the hitbox fixed, and by fixed i mean tripled in size.

Bear in mind, the kingmaker also suffers from stack dependancy, im 700 sword and 700 axe, i play realmbreaker daily, i dont even waste my time with kingmaker.