Make HCE be opened in regular maps zones! Plus Faction with HCE!

• PvE
    • Malkalma wrote:

Don't they? How they do it? Bring me your numbers... Because you don't do anything else just making up situations and numbers from nothing. and want SBI to fk over hundreds of players because of your ghosts.
      I already brought safe numbers and you are negationist, ok, but that is not the question.

Your argument is not valid since I used variables to put the hipoteses, new lvl14 fame and gold would be nowdays lvl 18.
      So, it has variables, not numbers.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

• Sounds like a terrible idea. What you are basically suggesting is harder group dungeons which i am okei with. No idea why move the HCE out of cities. Maybe make HCEs have bonuses according to zone you query from meaning that there will be more rewards from quering from HOs and giving people chance to kill HCEs moving their sets out there. If this change would go on then it would most likely kill higher level HCEs as no one will risk their sets for 14-18 runs in BZ/RZ. Just not worth it.
    • @Malkalma

You dont understand, I would be happy to HCE be buffed. That would mean I would make more money.

But I cant betray my mind saying it is not a overpowered, neither it is fair to the game.

If you think it is fair, no problem, you have your opinion.

I am exploring many hipoteses and situation to make fairer and funnier, since I think it should get risky for the high end content.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

• You did not bring anything to the topic. You are showing off a spanish youtube video where someone brought up some numbers that we don't know how he got those numbers. I used his numbers and calculated you that HCE at the moment, using his numbers make 750k silvers / hour excluding time spent on forming groups or everyday people afking between the runs.

You are the type of . who sits in front of the TV with a beer and blames everyone for his life and the world have to change because he is too dumb to understand why it is not good as he say.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • Malkalma wrote:

You did not bring anything to the topic. You are showing off a spanish youtube video where someone brought up some numbers that we don't know how he got those numbers. I used his numbers and calculated you that HCE at the moment, using his numbers make 750k silvers / hour excluding time spent on forming groups or everyday people afking between the runs.

You are the type of . who sits in front of the TV with a beer and blames everyone for his life and the world have to change because he is too dumb to understand why it is not good as he say.
      See, you are offending for personal issues, since you want soo much HCE, that makes you blind.

I don't agree with you, but whatever, use your numbers, but that number is an average for lvl1 to lvl18, it is not a parameter to use.

What I am putting in table is one hipotesis out of numbers, because it has variables. So you don't need numbers, since "X" is the vector variable to amount of silver and fame for lvl 14 and "Y" is the amount of silver and fame for lvl 18.
      You can make the new lvl 14 with "Y" amount of silver and fame, so it will not change if you want to do safe a HCE.
      This hipotesis has the premise for what you are saying, that HCE fame and silver is fine right now considering his risk at this moment.

The post was edited 9 times, last by Yiotoo ().

• This guy does not even know the currency of the game and wanna make changes that kill a content...
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.