Why we should Buff 1 mace

• Why we should Buff 1 mace

"Clears throat"

So i was thinking, wouldn't it be great if we buffed this weapon some more. You know , keep with the trend of creating things that should not exist.

I think the Q spell should do twice the damage it currently does, so that way instead of 2 shotting you , it can one shot you. We should also lower the cooldown more, as the current cooldown is irrelevant to the high burst damage of the weapon anyways and its general playstyle. This way you can end fights faster.

The added health on the mace also needs a massive increase so instead of wearing cloth and being super tanky or assassins' jacket, we can opt to play naked and still kill people. We should also increase the aoe of the "skill shots" so that it is even easier to land. It helps greatly with landed the 1 button press combo.

Another good change would be to add damage to the snare , so we can open up new w options for the mace, maybe make it the same damage of the q? That way on top of the absurd mobility and iframes , we can reward players for clicking on the other guy. Kappa

If you guys have any other suggestions on weapons we should buff, you know to keep with the trend of the current games balance, feel free to add your suggestions below. Maybe we should buff curse some more for example. Would be really cool and fresh for the game.

The post was edited 2 times, last by moking ().

• BraveArt wrote:

Knowing Retroman Logic, this will all go through on next patch
      Retroman logic... Retroman and LOGIC. LOGIC AND RETROMAN.... How did you combined those two words in one sentence?

moking wrote:

So i was thinking, wouldn't it be great if we buffed this weapon some more. You know , keep with the trend of creating things that should not exist.
      Sound believable. If we buffed a frost staff in previous patch - why not to buff a mace at the next one?
      We can add an CC time, to W and E and make W a stun instead of root. Currently not any enemy's cast can be interrupted and those bastards are still trying to cast something instead of just write suicide, you know. It's not ok, I think.
      Also we can add some damage imune after a stun to make it a bit more comfortable to abuse traps, hookmans, etc)

Usually he don't stop on buffing some OP weapon, but also nerfing, something out of meta. So I think we can nerfe an arcane staff in context of 1x1. What do you think about it, mocking?
    • moking wrote:

Lol meanwhile, Specter Jacket got nerfed to the f-ing ground just cuz of it's brief moments of glory in Corrupted Dungeon, even thought it's not used by the top ranking Corrupted Dungeon players. I still don't understand their decision to nerf this fun leather armor that's barely used anywhere, just like that it lost its "fun factor" and just turns into a better leather armor with "Inferno Shield"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Draktharr9 ().