Black Market question.

• Black Market question.

Hi there.

I have an image down here. That is 1 of my sell orders. In the menu I see total items sold in the last 24 hours. This helps me determine the demand for that item in the black market.

My question is if there is any site based on the API to check demand? Or is there a way to open this menu for 1 item without owning that item?
      I found no other way to open that menu besides owning the desired item and clicking on sell.

P.S. Any1 knows what happened to albion data client? It won't work for the last 2 days for me.

Thank you a lot for any help.
      Images
      • bm.png

297.09 kB, 1,123×533, viewed 27 times
    • Lovele wrote:

Hi there.

I have an image down here. That is 1 of my sell orders. In the menu I see total items sold in the last 24 hours. This helps me determine the demand for that item in the black market.

My question is if there is any site based on the API to check demand? Or is there a way to open this menu for 1 item without owning that item?
      I found no other way to open that menu besides owning the desired item and clicking on sell.

P.S. Any1 knows what happened to albion data client? It won't work for the last 2 days for me.

Thank you a lot for any help.
      Buy a T4 item, then change the tier/enchant on the sell tab. About APIs or more, idk