Deposits and withdrawals at buildings

• Economy
    • BigTeeny wrote:

Here is how I do it and I currently serve 15+ people using smelters as a point of silver transaction.

1. Make guild island, be the owner or atleast co-owner.
      2. Invite the player you want to exchange silver with to your island, give them resources to build a smelter.
      4. The player builds the smelter.
      3. Remove their building rights, and claim the smelter.

Now what happens is the player is the initial builder of the smelter so he is kindof a co-owner but just that smelter.
      If I unclaim the smelter - he can claim it without island co-owner perms, at the same time I can claim the smelter at any time.
      Meanwhile, other player WONT be able to claim the smleter if its unclaimed cause they are not co-owner on the island or builder off the specified smelter.

Once a person is done making trades with me - I simply destory their smelter and build a new one once a new person comes.

You're welcome.
      Seems like there was a silent patch and it's been fixed. Bumping thread again... please make it possible for co-owners of a building to deposit and withdraw silver.
    • We shouldn’t have to provide workarounds for this sort of thing. How about a new building… The Vault. I posted this earlier in thread but we never get any feedback on suggestions so trying again ….

Takes up a small plot. Owner can give perms to users. When a user is given perms it creates a deposit box for them. Both them and the owner have deposit and withdrawal options for silver for that deposit box. Possibly even a small inventory capacity again with user/owner able to deposit and withdraw items. (say 20 items)

The vault can have a set number of deposit box slots (10?,20?) and upgrading the vault would give more deposit boxes the owner could allocate.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter

The post was edited 1 time, last by Midgard ().

• Midgard wrote:

We shouldn’t have to provide workarounds for this sort of thing. How about a new building… The Vault. I posted this earlier in thread but we never get any feedback on suggestions so trying again ….

Takes up a small plot. Owner can give perms to users. When a user is given perms it creates a deposit box for them. Both them and the owner have deposit and withdrawal options for silver for that deposit box. Possibly even a small inventory capacity again with user/owner able to deposit and withdraw items. (say 20 items)

The vault can have a set number of deposit box slots (10?,20?) and upgrading the vault would give more deposit boxes the owner could allocate.
      So, combining a house chest and a butcher shop (silver bank) into one usable small plot, with the ability to be upgraded, from t2 to t8 like any standard building.

Giving it a traceable log, to keep tabs on any would be RMTs.

Allowing for equitable distribution of loot and/or silver to other players, from group activities.

Just something I can place into the unused small slots on my player islands.

Sign me up!

(Going to work on a concept for this idea)
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester, Fisher