What PVE content for 2 players?

• What PVE content for 2 players?

Hi, I'm discovering Albion Online with a friend and we are wondering what are the content we can do with 2 ppl. We're at T5 stuff and we were doing de green caves but it seems like it's becoming a bit low lvl for us and we don't know what other content is available for two players. If someone can tell me it would be great!
    • Avalon roads are just about the only step-up for a group of 2 looking for pve. They're blackzone though, so watch out for gankers and don't bring expensive gear, but the rewards tend to be worth it.

You could also try group dungeons, but they tend to need very specific setups if you wanna do them with 2 people.
    • Flibustin wrote:

Hi, I'm discovering Albion Online with a friend and we are wondering what are the content we can do with 2 ppl. We're at T5 stuff and we were doing de green caves but it seems like it's becoming a bit low lvl for us and we don't know what other content is available for two players. If someone can tell me it would be great!
      Try the same thing using 4.1 excellent gear in the black zones. Maybe try a tier 6 zone.

Try a non-lethal 2v2 Hellgate.

The Avalon Roads are also good content for smallscale, as someone mentioned.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Gatherer
      T7 Fishing
      700 Holy Spec