We.Need.This.In.The.Game

• Yea the mode could be fun with dedicated map (without 3rd party players) and clear UI to show players etc. Also chest placement could be better than just random spam on map.
      Those dedicated modes have shown great success in games like OSRS. People love them.

Yet somehow the cast of AOTV (they really don't know anything they are talking about) is so bad that I didn't even wanna watch it more than click through. Feels like they are just random people being forced to cast it.
      "You cannot judge me. I am justice itself" - Tyrael, Diablo 3
    • Lohend wrote:

Yea the mode could be fun with dedicated map (without 3rd party players) and clear UI to show players etc. Also chest placement could be better than just random spam on map.
      Those dedicated modes have shown great success in games like OSRS. People love them.

Yet somehow the cast of AOTV (they really don't know anything they are talking about) is so bad that I didn't even wanna watch it more than click through. Feels like they are just random people being forced to cast it.
      ik AOTV can be kinda sus sometimes but they know how to do their job, you can see that they love the game though their voice.
      anywasy in regards to the game mod, i was thinking they can add it to the arena with a proper map and chests. and also give everyone the full skill board so ppl can try and find out new weaponds besides the meta. just imagine how great this can be. this is the next fortnite im telling you