Re: Unreparable Items for HCE

• Re: Unreparable Items for HCE

Fikule wrote:

pinto wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

pinto wrote:

HCE players don't lose their set, so they wont be buying gold to purchase anything lmao
      Of course they do. Gear meta changes often, requiring new gear to be purchased. Gotta buy better gear to stay competitive. You're idea is trash, and would only drive a huge group of paying players out of the game. This is clearly about the fact that you recently maxed all your skills, and now want to make sure others have a harder time doing so.
      u can max specs by playing other contents such as CD, HG, group dungeon in BZ, etc... instead of playing the game inside BLUE ZONE
      You're basing this on the assumption that all these people who play for the PvE content will accept being forced into a PvP environment. You may as well say that if all gathering and crafting was removed from the game, all the gatherers and crafters would move over to PvP.
      Different people like different content. If the content stops being provided, they'll have no reason to continue playing.
      dude.. join some discord talk with people.. everyone knows for what is HCE.. is pure profit with 0 risk.. why you think most player are brazilians ? use brain..
      overall idea of unreparable items are nice.. and makes game harder to play :) hard = fun, easy = boring
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

UNFM wrote:

I cant say that word but starts at R :)
      So are you saying that the RMT problem is the product of the Brazilian player base? Because that is what it sounds like you are saying.
      you said that.. but thats true.. most ased players dont play this game fro fun but for IRL profit.. sad true and HCE is their main "JOB" same as rats in CD before nerfs, I met couple people who rat CD like irl job 8-12h everyday :)
      its sad if irl job in ur country make u less profit than video game

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I edited the original quote and removed the group reference. ().

• UNFM wrote:

most ased players dont play this game fro fun but for IRL profit.. sad true and HCE is their main "JOB" same as rats in CD before nerfs, I met couple people who rat CD like irl job 8-12h everyday :)
      You're basing this assumptions about most players off the few you know about. You're losing more and more credibility each post. Also proving yourself to be a bigot.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

UNFM wrote:

most ased BR players dont play this game fro fun but for IRL profit.. sad true and HCE is their main "JOB" same as rats in CD before nerfs, I met couple people who rat CD like irl job 8-12h everyday :)
      You're basing this assumptions about most Brazilian players off the few you know about. You're losing more and more credibility each post. Also proving yourself to be a bigot.
      maybe, but 3/4 of the people I met are from "poor" countries I think it will be better than to mark a given country. I see that you were offended, is it my fault that people in your/their country earn less than for playing video games? you don't have to take offense and frustrate it is not my fault that your / their country is poor :)
    • UNFM wrote:

maybe, but 3/4 of the people I met are from "poor" countries I think it will be better than to mark a given country. I see that you were offended, is it my fault that people in your/their country earn less than for playing video games? you don't have to take offense and frustrate it is not my fault that your / their country is poor :)
      Keep burying yourself, and your crazy ideas for this game in the process.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

Keep burying yourself, and your crazy ideas for this game in the process.
      I don't understand why RMT is so taboo .. everyone knows about it .. you have the same thing in Tibia .. many play it, people from poor countris, why? because it is rmt :)
      the problem is when these people start to activate and react to the game for their profits, then I do not see a problem if they can improve their material condition, let them play :)
    • UNFM wrote:

I don't understand why RMT is so taboo .. everyone knows about it .. you have the same thing in Tibia .. mainly Brazilians play it, people from poor countris, why? because it is rmt :) the problem is when these people start to activate and react to the game for their profits, then I do not see a problem if they can improve their material condition, let them play :)
      "everyone knows about it"
      "many play it, people from poor countries"
      "these people"

Got any more gems for us?
    • UNFM wrote:

you can play a fool and pretend it doesn't exist, I'm not going to participate in this farce :)
      RMT exists. Nobody can deny that. It is clearly evident from the posts from mods stating thousands of accounts have been banned. So nobody is pretending it doesn't exist. Only one person here is being a bigot about it though, and stereotyping a specific player base. That one person is you.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

Only one person here is being a bigot about it though, and stereotyping a specific player base. That one person is you.

UNFM wrote:

maybe, but 3/4 of the people I met are from "poor" countries I think it will be better than to mark a given country.
      it seems that you are not pretending to be stupid, you still have a problem with reading and understanding :) 3/4 of the people I met and had the opportunity to talk to them came from these poorer countries and they were rmt, because playing albion was 10 times better for them than going to work. that's why my opinion is what it is, there is no need to hide that this community is one of the largest in Albion :) from the experience of Tibia in which most players come from this region and playing Tibia because it is more profitable than going to work, that's why my opinion is the same :)
      write what you want, I know my best, best regards
    • UNFM wrote:

it seems that you are not pretending to be stupid, you still have a problem with reading and understanding :) 3/4 of the people I met and had the opportunity to talk to them came from these poorer countries and they were rmt, because playing albion was 10 times better for them than going to work. that's why my opinion is what it is, there is no need to hide that this community is one of the largest in Albion :) from the experience of Tibia in which most players come from this region and playing Tibia because it is more profitable than going to work, that's why my opinion is the same :) write what you want, I know my best, best regards
      Between the two of us, we have both proven my point, so I am happy to move on from this as well.
    • hFly wrote:

I've reported that guy @UNFM.
      Racist and xenophobic. Learn to respect a little, we are all players from the samr gamr
      in 2k21 everything is racism and xenophobic, honestly somehow I don't care much, if 8 out of 10 people with whom I talked and admitted to rmt and it comes from brazil forgive but my opinion is unchanged that the highest percentage of RMT comes from that part of the world :)
      same before albion i played tibia, and had a chance to meet people from brazil, officer was promoted and a day later robbed guilds for $ 10k after a year of playing together. :) so forgive but talk about respect for the nation that would rob own brother for the better of life .. no ..

The post was edited 2 times, last by UNFM ().