Dodge Skull on demon boots

• Combat Balance
    • all u need to kill them is mage robe or fiend cowl.

but yea curse is overbuffed..(I love when curse have north screen and Q me out of screen, this is perfect design) I think sbi did it to force people to play nonkite builds.. gues what.. it dont worked
      especial with double merc and martlockcape combo there is no melle which can kill this build.. its just impossible no matter wht u play.. im talking about decent player not newbie copy paste user.
    • UNFM wrote:

all u need to kill them is mage robe or fiend cowl.

but yea curse is overbuffed..(I love when curse have north screen and Q me out of screen, this is perfect design) I think sbi did it to force people to play nonkite builds.. gues what.. it dont worked
      especial with double merc and martlockcape combo there is no melle which can kill this build.. its just impossible no matter wht u play.. im talking about decent player not newbie copy paste user.
      Not really, you need purge + 1 hit or at least high burst damage build in order to kill it.

A lot of thing still can't win them because they have 2 merc jacket. That's said, they slow AF.

If you skip divine holy staff when you can't win, then why bother brawling with double merc curse ???
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.