Knight Armour Windwall to 2 Seconds

• Knight Armour Windwall to 2 Seconds

Come On, you need another solution than changing spells for Corrupted Dungeons. This is MMORPG not just a mobile game for solo players. You should value the group communities and group fights over solo stuff, that gets boring much much faster, you will ahve less steady and loyal customers. Im sad about this constant changing for Solo Playstyle

I understand that knight armour sucks to play against in corrupted but its a 40 second spell used for Group Fights, 2 seconds is not long enough for this.
    • jack12 wrote:

Come On, you need another solution than changing spells for Corrupted Dungeons. This is MMORPG not just a mobile game for solo players. You should value the group communities and group fights over solo stuff, that gets boring much much faster, you will ahve less steady and loyal customers. Im sad about this constant changing for Solo Playstyle

I understand that knight armour sucks to play against in corrupted but its a 40 second spell used for Group Fights, 2 seconds is not long enough for this.
      Why do you care? It barely affects group play or zvz, you just need to time it better thats all, meanwhile in 1v1 or 2v2 it made people completely untouchable. Able to reset a fight endlessly and restrain you on your own dungeon for hours. It is a decent nerf.
    • we do group fights, smaller scale ZVZ, fight outnumbered mostly and Knight Armour is used a lot.

We have around 15-20 players for that content, its great fun but obviously taxing to organize, because of this its annoying to see spells get changed for solo play. i of course get how annoying the windwall in corrupteds is, no doubt that shouldnt be possible. I hope there is other solutions though because as I said solo might get boring much faster than group stuff, and its in the devs interest to have an exciting game for long-term players
    • jack12 wrote:

I do agree u w/ u that they shouldn't touch the spell in the open world or group fights only apply the debuff or the change when people go inside the corrupted dungeon cuz open world fights zvz & solo is really different to make all happy, apply the debuff when your inside corrupted dungeon & no de buff is it not corrupted dungeon I think devs can make it right?
    • jack12 wrote:

we do group fights, smaller scale ZVZ, fight outnumbered mostly and Knight Armour is used a lot.

We have around 15-20 players for that content, its great fun but obviously taxing to organize, because of this its annoying to see spells get changed for solo play. i of course get how annoying the windwall in corrupteds is, no doubt that shouldnt be possible. I hope there is other solutions though because as I said solo might get boring much faster than group stuff, and its in the devs interest to have an exciting game for long-term players
      I didn't mean it's not used in those scenarios, what I meant is that IMO it will still do it's job of preventing people from running over your group, meanwhile in cd it won't work as a get out of jail free card anymore, because they could litterally block the whole hallway and reset fight easy af, I could be wrong but lets hope not because I use wind wall a lot too in gvg, gank and zvz.