New attack timers: Is Albion territory pvp supposed to only be truly accessible to the unemployed?

• @Suzera although I see some reasons for my examples (like giving the guild a satisfying time to enjoy their territory). My point isn't about the weekly wait, but a fixed time to attack the territory.

Sometimes the GvG fights can happen in schedules that are very... bothersome(?) for the guild members who have to get up early or other obligations, the whole point of this thread.
  • If you are losing the battle horibly then don't take out another sets of gear... That way you will lose only few of your sets no all...
    BTW if you are losing a battles at first place it is not because you don't have the right amount of gear but because you are not skilled enough to compete in 5 vs 5 GvG or/and you are outgeared by your enemies exmaple .You are using T4 gear and they are using T6 but still you have 40% bonus on normal attack and 20% on raid, so losing mostly is cause by your missplay. GEAR DOESN'T MATTER THAT MUCH ofc they have more of that gear but if you have squad of skilled player in your small guild you still can win. And probably you will with that defenders bonus.
  • Nemesis wrote:

@Suzera although I see some reasons for my examples (like giving the guild a satisfying time to enjoy their territory). My point isn't about the weekly wait, but a fixed time to attack the territory.

Sometimes the GvG fights can happen in schedules that are very... bothersome(?) for the guild members who have to get up early or other obligations, the whole point of this thread.

In theory that's why there are 4 attack slots that the defender gets to set. They can be placed so the defenders don't have to get up early or get attacked while in a regular work day. (To note again though, if the notification of a fight is too short, they may not know to log on even if they're capable of doing so)

It's always going to be some level of bothersome when other people get to set the schedule. And it's just going to be a fact that the attacker gets to determine this timing and the defender has to react. Even if it were only open on weekends, you still don't get to decide which weekend an attacker attacks on.
  • Fikus wrote:

If you are losing the battle horibly then don't take out another sets of gear... That way you will lose only few of your sets no all...
    BTW if you are losing a battles at first place it is not because you don't have the right amount of gear but because you are not skilled enough to compete in 5 vs 5 GvG or/and you are outgeared by your enemies exmaple .You are using T4 gear and they are using T6 but still you have 40% bonus on normal attack and 20% on raid, so losing mostly is cause by your missplay. GEAR DOESN'T MATTER THAT MUCH ofc they have more of that gear but if you have squad of skilled player in your small guild you still can win. And probably you will with that defenders bonus.

5v5 for 500k silver let's see how shit you are, kid.

Fikus wrote:

GEAR DOESN'T MATTER THAT MUCH

Hahahaha you're good at this game I bet.

Want an awesome Albion Guild?....

forums.somethingawful.com/