Frost E area is ridiculous

    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      People don't play plate frost because of the damage, plate frost hits hit like wet noodle. Plate frost is a thing because of the CC which is amplified by plate.

      You see many different variations of frost because it has both CC and kiting capability. Think of a bow and a hammer into 1 weapon. That's frost.
      If frost didn't have high dps, it wouldn't be played in plate at all. Its not just the cc and kiting. The damage is still relatively high even in plate. Otherwise , AGAIN it wouldn't be able to kill you. And yet it boast an enormously high win rate. That's because frost alone does a large amount of damage.

      I don't now why your arguing against something easily observed in the meta, and by just looking at the statistics for the weapon.


      SpicyPepper wrote:

      Firstly, all blink are not instant. You can test this yourself by walking in tandem with another players then repeatedly casting blink, the advantage you get is less the blink cast range. That's because while you blink the other person keep walking.
      Yes blink is instant. THATS AN OBJECTIVE FACT CONFIRMED ON THE WEPAON ITSELF NOT AN OPNION U ARE WRONG .How are you even arguing this like holy shit.

      If it wasn't instant you literally wouldn't be able to iframe the damage of a claymore. It would be mathematically and factually impossible.


      SpicyPepper wrote:

      That's not iframing the spell, that's evading the charge hit box, meaning you've already moved away when the claymore arrive.

      If the claymore charge has already arrived when you are still casting blink, which is not instant, you block the damage, but stunned.

      This is how the damage immunity during blink look like: youtu.be/ezzCwfFU7YU?t=230
      Yes that is both iframing the spell and added repositioning. Which is confirmed by pew pew in the video you posted. You can blink out of the claymore E as i said due to it being based on target position. And iframe the E due to blinks being an inherent i-frame.

      Regardless of semantics used Blinks ARE IFRAMES. This is a fact not an opinion, THE VIDEO YOU POSTED CONFIRMS THIS BTW.


      Not only that but you can use blinks to iframe broadsword E, which is not based on target position, but the actual hitbox of the target .Which is why a broadsword can hit u with its e spell even through wind-wall after its casted, firewall, solid walls sometimes, and even hit you after being pushed by robe of purity. AND yet blinks can avoid this damage. Further proof that it is an iframe despite the obvious.
    • Clasics wrote:

      moking wrote:

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      Frost doesn't do "a lot of damage". They can but the damage doesn't come from the weapon.

      There're CC+dps pairs where frost in the nuker, but the damage doesn't come from the weapon. It comes from morgana cape and scholar robe, meaning sacrificing defensive for damage, not innate damage from weapon.
      if this was true you wouldn't see so many different variations of frost across multiple different builds , especially plate frost. All these builds perform high dps because the weapon itself does a lot of damage. In other words, what your saying is objectively false.

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      All blink spells are not instant mobility. Blink has casting animation, during which you are immune to damage but not CC. (e.g: if claymore E you and you blink away, you don't take the damage but you take the stun)
      Actually All blink spells are instant mobility, the only exception here being Mage sandals, which has a delay before instant activation. Tis is another objective fact that can be confirmed by looking at frost nova cast time. It clearly says instant. And casting animation can be found on literally any weapon, but it does not effect the performance of said weapon, just visuals.And yes Blinks do iframe Claymore E spell, as the Claymore e is based on targets current position. So it is very common for people to use blinks to iframe Claymore E and Even Broadsword e. You don't receive the damage nor the stun.
      Really? then please tell me, how many frosts using lymhurst cape reach the top? Or how many no cape frosts you see running around compared to no cape xbows or black hands for example?
      Also what you don't understand, is we are not trying to ask for buffs for frost, or implying frost is in a bad state or needs a fix, all we say is frost is BALANCED, since most things people are complaining either show they don't know as much about frosts as they should, or are basic l2p issues.

      I personally don't want any buffs, I like the weapon as it is, I belive compared to all the other rdps we are on the lower bracket damage wise, and it's ok because thanks to cc and mobility we can compensate. What I would hate is more uncalled nerfs that would make the weapon unplayable, specially changes such as the ones suggested by Quagga.

      Another example you havn't tried frost as much as you claim, what cancels claymore E, is the root effect on frost nova, since the nerf now it's much harder to land that root, so if as a frost I use W too early or too late I eat the damage, and the stun, if otherwise my timing is perfect (and I'm talking about a 0.50s window at best) then claymore gets hit by nova and his E is canceled.

      "2) AOE damage - the damage is not low."
      The hardest i've hit with it is 150 hp, are u freaking kidding me? Thats high damage for you on a 20s cooldown? Plus what are the chances of landing that damage if it's a skill we mostly use defensively.

      Now about the comparison between weapons you clearly didn't make (because before calling out a weapon for being broken thats the first step you should take otherwise you are the biased)

      Fire staff t4 E hits double of what a t6 frost's E hits. With out even adding dot damage. Same cooldown more range and no skillshot.
      Fire's Q which has no skillshot involved deals almost 200 damage with a 0.58s casting time, it also has a dot, meanwhile frost's 3Q has 0.99s cd, and hits for 400.

      Cursed Q1 deals almost 300+dots damage on a 2s cd, with no skillshot or cast time involved, and thats just the first hit because of how marks work, it has an aoe root on 15s cd so following your logic that skill must be broke asf.

      Arcane's Q3 deals 486 damage on a 4s cooldown, it litterally hits harder than frost's E, and following your logic, if a weapons has such high dps and also mobility then it's broken asf, then occult staff must be beyond broken to you right?

      And thats only for magic staves, I won't add xbows, regular bows, or even spear auto attacks which can outdps us no problem.
      It's nice that you've come here to share your feels, but to ask for nerfs you should do some research and at least try the weapon you are complaining about at least once, I used to have trouble against blackhands for example, until I tried them myself and understood their weakness. On the other hand, a friend who mained BH always said how broken frosts were, until I challenged him to try, that was the last time he ever tried to discuss frost is either easy to use or broken.
      I already put you to bed classics, why are you still talking ??? Everything that you typed is soo full of lazy logic and is flat out Wrong. But i have bullied you enough. So i wont bother. I have already provided you with the facts. Again you can cry and moan about frost being hard to play, being "Balanced" sure bud that's why all of the quarterstaff mains switched to frost and 1 mace with zero issues.

      Like holy shit. Frost will be nerfed like it not. You are wrong objectively again, and have no clue what you are talking about.
    • moking wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      moking wrote:

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      Frost doesn't do "a lot of damage". They can but the damage doesn't come from the weapon.

      There're CC+dps pairs where frost in the nuker, but the damage doesn't come from the weapon. It comes from morgana cape and scholar robe, meaning sacrificing defensive for damage, not innate damage from weapon.
      if this was true you wouldn't see so many different variations of frost across multiple different builds , especially plate frost. All these builds perform high dps because the weapon itself does a lot of damage. In other words, what your saying is objectively false.

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      All blink spells are not instant mobility. Blink has casting animation, during which you are immune to damage but not CC. (e.g: if claymore E you and you blink away, you don't take the damage but you take the stun)
      Actually All blink spells are instant mobility, the only exception here being Mage sandals, which has a delay before instant activation. Tis is another objective fact that can be confirmed by looking at frost nova cast time. It clearly says instant. And casting animation can be found on literally any weapon, but it does not effect the performance of said weapon, just visuals.And yes Blinks do iframe Claymore E spell, as the Claymore e is based on targets current position. So it is very common for people to use blinks to iframe Claymore E and Even Broadsword e. You don't receive the damage nor the stun.
      Really? then please tell me, how many frosts using lymhurst cape reach the top? Or how many no cape frosts you see running around compared to no cape xbows or black hands for example?Also what you don't understand, is we are not trying to ask for buffs for frost, or implying frost is in a bad state or needs a fix, all we say is frost is BALANCED, since most things people are complaining either show they don't know as much about frosts as they should, or are basic l2p issues.

      I personally don't want any buffs, I like the weapon as it is, I belive compared to all the other rdps we are on the lower bracket damage wise, and it's ok because thanks to cc and mobility we can compensate. What I would hate is more uncalled nerfs that would make the weapon unplayable, specially changes such as the ones suggested by Quagga.

      Another example you havn't tried frost as much as you claim, what cancels claymore E, is the root effect on frost nova, since the nerf now it's much harder to land that root, so if as a frost I use W too early or too late I eat the damage, and the stun, if otherwise my timing is perfect (and I'm talking about a 0.50s window at best) then claymore gets hit by nova and his E is canceled.

      "2) AOE damage - the damage is not low."
      The hardest i've hit with it is 150 hp, are u freaking kidding me? Thats high damage for you on a 20s cooldown? Plus what are the chances of landing that damage if it's a skill we mostly use defensively.

      Now about the comparison between weapons you clearly didn't make (because before calling out a weapon for being broken thats the first step you should take otherwise you are the biased)

      Fire staff t4 E hits double of what a t6 frost's E hits. With out even adding dot damage. Same cooldown more range and no skillshot.
      Fire's Q which has no skillshot involved deals almost 200 damage with a 0.58s casting time, it also has a dot, meanwhile frost's 3Q has 0.99s cd, and hits for 400.

      Cursed Q1 deals almost 300+dots damage on a 2s cd, with no skillshot or cast time involved, and thats just the first hit because of how marks work, it has an aoe root on 15s cd so following your logic that skill must be broke asf.

      Arcane's Q3 deals 486 damage on a 4s cooldown, it litterally hits harder than frost's E, and following your logic, if a weapons has such high dps and also mobility then it's broken asf, then occult staff must be beyond broken to you right?

      And thats only for magic staves, I won't add xbows, regular bows, or even spear auto attacks which can outdps us no problem.
      It's nice that you've come here to share your feels, but to ask for nerfs you should do some research and at least try the weapon you are complaining about at least once, I used to have trouble against blackhands for example, until I tried them myself and understood their weakness. On the other hand, a friend who mained BH always said how broken frosts were, until I challenged him to try, that was the last time he ever tried to discuss frost is either easy to use or broken.
      I already put you to bed classics, why are you still talking ??? Everything that you typed is soo full of lazy logic and is flat out Wrong. But i have bullied you enough. So i wont bother. I have already provided you with the facts. Again you can cry and moan about frost being hard to play, being "Balanced" sure bud that's why all of the quarterstaff mains switched to frost and 1 mace with zero issues.
      Like holy shit. Frost will be nerfed like it not. You are wrong objectively again, and have no clue what you are talking about.
      Dude your whole arguments were quoting data from a website with no analysis at all, "dElEte iUr AcoUNt wEn?", then saying you bullied me, and now that you put me to bed.

      Eevery thing you stated as a "fact" reflected how low knowledge of the game you actually have.
      Now you continue to say stupid shit like every QS playing frost, when top players are using ava staff, so thats another "fact" that only proves you are full of shit, completely biased and clearly butthurt aginst frosts... How about you l2p.

      You wouldn't recognize something objective even if it hits you in the face. You can say you bullied me all you want if it helps you sleep at night, but what's clear as water, is that everything you said about the game that was not based on that data website you spend so much time watching, was complete bullshit. People like you should spend more time playing and less in forums. You are biased since the beggining and yet people who call you out and expose your bs you call them delusional.

      For a guy who claims to love data analysis and such, it's amazing how you avoid countless data just because it doesn't help you prove your biased ignorant points. I litterally broke down most magic staves damage compared to frost yet you ignored it.

      You are the exact definition of biased and delusional sir.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Clasics ().

    • Clasics wrote:

      Dude your whole arguments were quoting data from a website with no analysis at all, "dElEte iUr AcoUNt wEn?", then saying you bullied me, and now that you put me to bed.

      Eevery thing you stated as a "fact" reflected how low knowledge of the game you actually have.
      Now you continue to say stupid shit like every QS playing frost, when top players are using ava staff, so thats another "fact" that only proves you are full of shit, completely biased and clearly butthurt aginst frosts... How about you l2p.

      You wouldn't recognize something objective even if it hits you in the face. You can say you bullied me all you want if it helps you sleep at night, but what's clear as water, is that everything you said about the game that was not based on that data website you spend so much time watching, was complete bullshit. People like you should spend more time playing and less in forums. You are biased since the beggining and yet people who call you out and expose your bs you call them delusional.

      You are the exact definition of biased and delusional sir.
      Calling me biased because i'm using easily observed data LMAO. You would think out of all this time spent you would have refuted one claim from the data i presented, but you havnt. Your that delusional that you wont even acknowledge that you haven't done it XD. Imagine calling something BS when you cant even provide a clear example other than getting caught purposely mis - quoting me. And saying l2p "But hurt" "frost is balanced" "You know nothing "

      This has been your response for almost everything so far. You have been consistently wrong over and over and over again. And yet still you continue.
      Frost players are without a doubt delusional. At least curse players aren't making excuses for their bullshit XD.

      Oh and when are you going to delete your account btw ???
    • moking wrote:

      Clasics wrote:

      Dude your whole arguments were quoting data from a website with no analysis at all, "dElEte iUr AcoUNt wEn?", then saying you bullied me, and now that you put me to bed.

      Eevery thing you stated as a "fact" reflected how low knowledge of the game you actually have.
      Now you continue to say stupid shit like every QS playing frost, when top players are using ava staff, so thats another "fact" that only proves you are full of shit, completely biased and clearly butthurt aginst frosts... How about you l2p.

      You wouldn't recognize something objective even if it hits you in the face. You can say you bullied me all you want if it helps you sleep at night, but what's clear as water, is that everything you said about the game that was not based on that data website you spend so much time watching, was complete bullshit. People like you should spend more time playing and less in forums. You are biased since the beggining and yet people who call you out and expose your bs you call them delusional.

      You are the exact definition of biased and delusional sir.
      Calling me biased because i'm using easily observed data LMAO. You would think out of all this time spent you would have refuted one claim from the data i presented, but you havnt. Your that delusional that you wont even acknowledge that you haven't done it XD. Imagine calling something BS when you cant even provide a clear example other than getting caught purposely mis - quoting me. And saying l2p "But hurt" "frost is balanced" "You know nothing "
      This has been your response for almost everything so far. You have been consistently wrong over and over and over again. And yet still you continue.
      Frost players are without a doubt delusional. At least curse players aren't making excuses for their bullshit XD.

      Oh and when are you going to delete your account btw ???
      Not only you are biased, you also don't pay attention before replying, I honestly belive you stopped reading at all at some point, first of all you can gather tons of data, but if you just easily observe it and don't properly analize it it's worth nothing.

      Second, i'm speaking about the "facts" you claim outside of the data website, meaning all the stupid stuff you said like frosts not needing to kite, etc. I've quoted everything a few replies earlier. Idk if you realized but I didn't argue against any of the data you presented from the website. You would know if you just read.


      "everything you said about the game that was not based on that data website you spend so much time watching, was complete bullshit" Here is the quote maybe if I spam it enough you would take the time to read it.


      Third I never missquoted you, you continue till this reply to imply frost has high dps, I already compared it to the other rdps weapons and it's on the lower bracket, and i'm the biased who ignores data?
      You must l2p because every time you speak outside of your data, and give your honest opinion you say straight BS.

      You: "This has been your respone for almost everything so far" (Ignoring rdps weapon comparison, ignoring the claims I make from my own experience, and a lot more info I brought to the subject, even ignoring other frost players who came out to give feedback)

      Also you: "Oh and when are you going to delete your account btw ???" (it's like the fourth time you said it...)

      You are the lamest forum warrior I've met so far, you keep on saying I missquoted you, yet you continue to insist that frosts have high dps and most frosts don't need to kite, after comparing it to every other mage staff out there and showed you how we are on the lower bracket, why would I spend any more time collecting data if your reply will be "delete iur account wen?" You are such an idiot it hurts.

      I'll just play your game, tell you to delete your acc or l2p and give it a rest.

      There is no point arguing against a hard headed dumbo who contradicts himself over and over again, ignores all data presented by other people, ignores feedback presented by those players because it doesn't help him prove his point, and makes personal claims which are full of BS and reflect how little he knows about the game. Specially when this same hard headed guy after being called out on several points and running out of comebacks, just limits himself to type "DeLetE Iur AccOuNT WeN?"

      It's been 4 times already I picked one of your replies, broke it down phrase by phrase and shown how wrong you are, you ignored it, just to reply "delete yur account" and you know whats funny? The only time you took some other guy's reply seriously was when that guy linked Babyguega deaths against chillhowl and 1h frost, litterlly 2 replies later I link a killboard of a mace against a frost, and a few tombahammer kills against frost and suddenly "random killboards can't be considered data" LMAO :thumbsup:

      You are the definition of biased and delusional, and since you aren't even doing the effort of reading properly before replying, i'll just continue to play your game, call you crazy, l2p, delete your account and all that bs. But I will still call you out whenever you contradict yourself or make a BS claim.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Clasics ().

    • moking wrote:

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      People don't play plate frost because of the damage, plate frost hits hit like wet noodle. Plate frost is a thing because of the CC which is amplified by plate.

      You see many different variations of frost because it has both CC and kiting capability. Think of a bow and a hammer into 1 weapon. That's frost.
      If frost didn't have high dps, it wouldn't be played in plate at all. Its not just the cc and kiting. The damage is still relatively high even in plate. Otherwise , AGAIN it wouldn't be able to kill you. And yet it boast an enormously high win rate. That's because frost alone does a large amount of damage.
      I don't now why your arguing against something easily observed in the meta, and by just looking at the statistics for the weapon.


      SpicyPepper wrote:

      Firstly, all blink are not instant. You can test this yourself by walking in tandem with another players then repeatedly casting blink, the advantage you get is less the blink cast range. That's because while you blink the other person keep walking.
      Yes blink is instant. THATS AN OBJECTIVE FACT CONFIRMED ON THE WEPAON ITSELF NOT AN OPNION U ARE WRONG .How are you even arguing this like holy shit.
      If it wasn't instant you literally wouldn't be able to iframe the damage of a claymore. It would be mathematically and factually impossible.


      SpicyPepper wrote:

      That's not iframing the spell, that's evading the charge hit box, meaning you've already moved away when the claymore arrive.

      If the claymore charge has already arrived when you are still casting blink, which is not instant, you block the damage, but stunned.

      This is how the damage immunity during blink look like: youtu.be/ezzCwfFU7YU?t=230
      Yes that is both iframing the spell and added repositioning. Which is confirmed by pew pew in the video you posted. You can blink out of the claymore E as i said due to it being based on target position. And iframe the E due to blinks being an inherent i-frame.
      Regardless of semantics used Blinks ARE IFRAMES. This is a fact not an opinion, THE VIDEO YOU POSTED CONFIRMS THIS BTW.


      Not only that but you can use blinks to iframe broadsword E, which is not based on target position, but the actual hitbox of the target .Which is why a broadsword can hit u with its e spell even through wind-wall after its casted, firewall, solid walls sometimes, and even hit you after being pushed by robe of purity. AND yet blinks can avoid this damage. Further proof that it is an iframe despite the obvious.
      Like right here, some more BS, "The damage is still relatively high even in plate." Plate frost win fights because abuses the same mechanics as QS, the reset and regen mechanics, not because of high damage, and it has low death rate because in plate frost specially knight armor, you can avoid most matchups out there, perfect example on how missleading your data can be.

      The fact you didn't even know or mention the reset and regen meta, and how most weapons with just a bit of cc can abuse this shows how little experience you have with frost staff yourself. And your experience across corrupted dungeons in general.

      But OFC your reply will be "delet iur acc wen" so why should I bother right?
    • Clasics wrote:

      ignores all data presented by other people,
      What other people XD.
      Listen clasics , frost is op .Stop crying. No one cares about your opinion. Facts don't care about your feeling. And no u posting a killboard showing some random unrelated point is not "DATA" that is literally anecdotal evidence , at best.

      And no you didn't break anything down phrase by phrase. Your just repeating yourself , screeching and ignoring the facts presented to you as BS.

      And yes you did mis quote me. I even quoted the real quote , showed your fake quote and you still refuse to Knowledge it XD. Oh and u were wrong saying frost countered mace. And even then refused to acknowledge data , until someone literally had to hold your hand through the match up. XD

      Lastly , delete your account when ???? XD
    • moking wrote:

      If frost didn't have high dps, it wouldn't be played in plate at all. Its not just the cc and kiting. The damage is still relatively high even in plate. Otherwise , AGAIN it wouldn't be able to kill you. And yet it boast an enormously high win rate. That's because frost alone does a large amount of damage.
      I don't now why your arguing against something easily observed in the meta, and by just looking at the statistics for the weapon.
      For the record, plate frost doesn't have win rate because they deal large damage. They have high win rate because they rarely die, and with that CC they can catch a lot of things in CD.

      It's a kiting together with CC. People complaining bow is hard to kill, CC weapon is hard to kill. Plate frost is both.

      For everything else, :) I won't bother arguing. If you think you know, be my guess.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • Some websites with statistics are in vogue now, but the truth is that they show nothing else than how you chooses fights.

      a guy which defends frost so fiercely, tell me buddy, how is the user of a battle ax or any other melle weapon without a jump, charge, etc. how is he supposed to deal with frost?
      you are biased and only look at yourself, disregarding that there are other weapons as well.
      the same goes for bows only difference is such a thing that knockback is annoying and powerful but does not add value to the chase. where frost is super strong defensiviely and offensively with 3x more dmg than bow. :)
      reminder frost is always in top3 since day 1 in CD. every patch.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

    • Quagga wrote:

      Some websites with statistics are in vogue now, but the truth is that they show nothing else than how you chooses fights.

      a guy which defends frost so fiercely, tell me buddy, how is the user of a battle ax or any other melle weapon without a jump, charge, etc. how is he supposed to deal with frost?
      you are biased and only look at yourself, disregarding that there are other weapons as well.
      the same goes for bows only difference is such a thing that knockback is annoying and powerful but does not add value to the chase. where frost is super strong defensiviely and offensively with 3x more dmg than bow. :)
      reminder frost is always in top3 since day 1 in CD. every patch.
      I agree axes were overnerfed, and most melee in cd are in a bad spot, but that doesn't mean you should ask for more nerfs to other weapons. They should be reworking melee trees to make them competitive again. I only hope thats what they're aiming for.

      Frost has 3x more damage than bow? Can you explain?

      "Some websites with statistics are in vogue now, but the truth is that they show nothing else than how you chooses fights."
      I agree, and the same logic can be applied to top infamy players, most of them pick fights, and skip bad matchups. So IMO that makes your last argument invalid.
    • Frost is in a very bad state.

      Frost used to have slows and damage and was a support build.

      Now it does not have slows unless you use beam which means your static and cant move.

      The glacial no longer has stack slow and is easily dodged basically it is redundant as there are much better options.

      The whole frost line is garbage.

      All you have to do is look at the crystal matches you will not see a frost.

      Look at the corrupted winners you will not see frost.

      Normal Bow's do a ridiculous amount of damage and have the movement and interrupt for a normal weapon it should not need to be purged this is another meta created deliberate error by SBI.

      Back to how shitty frost really is it's only purpose is perma or single hand normal folow a zerg and drop perma for interrupt the damage isn't even good.

      The single hand mace is doing more damage than a dps pretty ridiculous so it is clear that the shot caller's or other's are influencing the game in a negative way.

      Anyone that plays frost knows how shitty is is you are either cc for gnak with single hand or a perma that is it, and even they are pretty garbage.

      You need a Morgana cape and the q does not stack slow and the damage is average when compared to other ranged dps.

      You should not need a specific build that can also be purged easily.

      Frost is in a very bad state.

      Show me otherwise you can't and won't

      i have played frost longer and more than ny1 in game.

      Regards,

      G.G.
    • ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

      You should not need a specific build that can also be purged easily.


      Frost is in a very bad state.

      Show me otherwise you can't and won't

      i have played frost longer and more than ny1 in game.

      Regards,

      G.G.
      Funny man, funny. Frost Q does more damage than Fire does, You have to get four out of the 5 casts out with fire to make the DoT + the Damage = to the damage from an AoE frost Q. You have more mobility than basically every other caster combined. You have utility, you have control, you have mass AoE pressure. With little-to-no stand times. Are you a corrupted player? Here, look at the top kills in CD's. Murder Ledger. Are you a crystal player? Because almost every high end comp is running Frost + Curse + glaive. Do you ZvZ? Permafrost is still one of the last true AoE spikes that can follow up on a brief Camlan pull. HCE player? Chillhowl dominates for high level HCE's. Hell, you can't even do some of those bosses without a frost. Play the game, try some actual builds. 1h frost, fiend cowl, scholar robe pretty much are at the core of every gank group.

      People like you are the reason weapons get overbuffed and then swiftly nerfed to the dirt. Frost is fine where it is. Fire needs love, a low damage with a high ramp Q and a puny AoE Q that you literally just have to step out of- then you're safe for 4 seconds. Arcane needs tuning (lingering silence on a Q is insanely OP).
    • jwhite179 wrote:

      ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

      You should not need a specific build that can also be purged easily.


      Frost is in a very bad state.

      Show me otherwise you can't and won't

      i have played frost longer and more than ny1 in game.

      Regards,

      G.G.
      Funny man, funny. Frost Q does more damage than Fire does, You have to get four out of the 5 casts out with fire to make the DoT + the Damage = to the damage from an AoE frost Q. You have more mobility than basically every other caster combined. You have utility, you have control, you have mass AoE pressure. With little-to-no stand times. Are you a corrupted player? Here, look at the top kills in CD's. Murder Ledger. Are you a crystal player? Because almost every high end comp is running Frost + Curse + glaive. Do you ZvZ? Permafrost is still one of the last true AoE spikes that can follow up on a brief Camlan pull. HCE player? Chillhowl dominates for high level HCE's. Hell, you can't even do some of those bosses without a frost. Play the game, try some actual builds. 1h frost, fiend cowl, scholar robe pretty much are at the core of every gank group.
      People like you are the reason weapons get overbuffed and then swiftly nerfed to the dirt. Frost is fine where it is. Fire needs love, a low damage with a high ramp Q and a puny AoE Q that you literally just have to step out of- then you're safe for 4 seconds. Arcane needs tuning (lingering silence on a Q is insanely OP).


      Ready for the D,


      here it comes, Hey I see you referenced a corrupted dungeon frost killing a player the frost had 8.3 single hand and the other had 6.2 black hands hardly a comparable.
      Frost has movement at the cost of damage.
      Frost loses control when it steps away from the original design which was support and to slow.
      As for damage vs fire I play as much arena as Blatta I do not need to leave town to find out weather things are balanced.
      Fire does more damage as it has the dots also the frost q that does the most damage is a channel and skill so again it is not comparable the pressure fire has vs frost is a joke.
      The last crystal I did was with Dip another beta one player melee is biased at low level crystals I have completed many gvg's over the years and zvz gathered all tools for 4.5 yrs.
      Hce is not against players as stated frost without tank is a joke.
      I have played over 5 years, I have played frost more than any player currently.
      Single hand frost i invented the gank build btw is Gank on your friends list? i doubt it.
      You are out of touch an under an illusion.
      I am also the top Pve for 2 betas.


      I know frost inside out and back again when i say it is shit it is shit.


      You better have actual experience and real data not 8.3 vs 6.2.
      Also tick tock vs tick tock always wins.
      Most of the data you supplies is 5v5.
      Also note morgana cape is needed for every build.

      Imagine using 8.3 vs 6.2 as data LMAO.


      G.G.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ISTILLLOVEU ().

    • ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

      jwhite179 wrote:

      Funny man, funny. Frost Q does more damage than Fire does, You have to get four out of the 5 casts out with fire to make the DoT + the Damage = to the damage from an AoE frost Q. You have more mobility than basically every other caster combined. You have utility, you have control, you have mass AoE pressure. With little-to-no stand times. Are you a corrupted player? Here, look at the top kills in CD's. Murder Ledger. Are you a crystal player? Because almost every high end comp is running Frost + Curse + glaive. Do you ZvZ? Permafrost is still one of the last true AoE spikes that can follow up on a brief Camlan pull. HCE player? Chillhowl dominates for high level HCE's. Hell, you can't even do some of those bosses without a frost. Play the game, try some actual builds. 1h frost, fiend cowl, scholar robe pretty much are at the core of every gank group.People like you are the reason weapons get overbuffed and then swiftly nerfed to the dirt. Frost is fine where it is. Fire needs love, a low damage with a high ramp Q and a puny AoE Q that you literally just have to step out of- then you're safe for 4 seconds. Arcane needs tuning (lingering silence on a Q is insanely OP).


      Ready for the D,



      I have played over 5 years, I have played frost more than any player currently.
      Single hand frost i invented the gank build btw is Gank on your friends list? i doubt it.
      You are out of touch an under an illusion.
      I am also the top Pve for 2 betas.


      I know frost inside out and back again when i say it is shit it is shit.
      Okay, well thank you for showing your "superiority", but I like Math. I like when data backs an argument, and not just some shaded words from a kid.

      Ice shard: 304 base damage, 1.2 sec cast. (AoE)

      Fire bolt: 170 base damage + 54 /stack. .7 sec cast. (SINGLE TARGET)


      Burning Field: 127 on initial hit, 134 /.5 sec that you stand in it. (Word from the wise, most people wont stand in it.) .5 sec cast time with a 4 second CD. Even if you get hit by a burning field Q, you'd have to stand in it for it to out damage the Frost's Ice shard. In that same regard, with no CD on Ice shard. You could cast it twice, and double the damage output from 2 Q's before. Let's say you introduce CC. 4 seconds of 134 dmg x 8 (.5 sec interval so 8 hits)

      Burning field over the duration of 4 seconds: 127 + (134 x 8 = 1199 (not including cast time, and travel time of spell. (whereas ice shard drops immediately after cast).

      Ice shard over the duration of 4 seconds: 304 x 4 = 1216


      The likely hood of anyone sitting in a puddle of fire for 4 seconds is basically non-existent. especially considering that even with a polehammer tank in 5's the most you'll pull is 2.5 seconds. That's assuming that no one will cleanse, or the tank doesn't fiend swap. If you like, I can explain some basic 5v5 comps for you if you're falling behind at this point. The advantage of Ice shard, is that assuming you're offloading your damage on a CC'd target, even if they move, you can simply recast. If you have decent ping, you're nearly guaranteed to hit someone with almost every Q.

      I hopped onto an ALT to pull the numbers from same ip.
      Images
      • 1.PNG

        120.64 kB, 356×325, viewed 13 times
      • 2.PNG

        141.56 kB, 360×345, viewed 14 times
      • 3.PNG

        126.52 kB, 360×319, viewed 12 times
      • 4.PNG

        237.31 kB, 535×522, viewed 12 times
      • 5.PNG

        225.38 kB, 522×524, viewed 9 times
    • jwhite179 wrote:

      ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

      jwhite179 wrote:

      Funny man, funny. Frost Q does more damage than Fire does, You have to get four out of the 5 casts out with fire to make the DoT + the Damage = to the damage from an AoE frost Q. You have more mobility than basically every other caster combined. You have utility, you have control, you have mass AoE pressure. With little-to-no stand times. Are you a corrupted player? Here, look at the top kills in CD's. Murder Ledger. Are you a crystal player? Because almost every high end comp is running Frost + Curse + glaive. Do you ZvZ? Permafrost is still one of the last true AoE spikes that can follow up on a brief Camlan pull. HCE player? Chillhowl dominates for high level HCE's. Hell, you can't even do some of those bosses without a frost. Play the game, try some actual builds. 1h frost, fiend cowl, scholar robe pretty much are at the core of every gank group.People like you are the reason weapons get overbuffed and then swiftly nerfed to the dirt. Frost is fine where it is. Fire needs love, a low damage with a high ramp Q and a puny AoE Q that you literally just have to step out of- then you're safe for 4 seconds. Arcane needs tuning (lingering silence on a Q is insanely OP).


      Ready for the D,



      I have played over 5 years, I have played frost more than any player currently.
      Single hand frost i invented the gank build btw is Gank on your friends list? i doubt it.
      You are out of touch an under an illusion.
      I am also the top Pve for 2 betas.


      I know frost inside out and back again when i say it is shit it is shit.
      Okay, well thank you for showing your "superiority", but I like Math. I like when data backs an argument, and not just some shaded words from a kid.
      Ice shard: 304 base damage, 1.2 sec cast. (AoE)

      Fire bolt: 170 base damage + 54 /stack. .7 sec cast. (SINGLE TARGET)


      Burning Field: 127 on initial hit, 134 /.5 sec that you stand in it. (Word from the wise, most people wont stand in it.) .5 sec cast time with a 4 second CD. Even if you get hit by a burning field Q, you'd have to stand in it for it to out damage the Frost's Ice shard. In that same regard, with no CD on Ice shard. You could cast it twice, and double the damage output from 2 Q's before. Let's say you introduce CC. 4 seconds of 134 dmg x 8 (.5 sec interval so 8 hits)

      Burning field over the duration of 4 seconds: 127 + (134 x 8 = 1199 (not including cast time, and travel time of spell. (whereas ice shard drops immediately after cast).

      Ice shard over the duration of 4 seconds: 304 x 4 = 1216


      The likely hood of anyone sitting in a puddle of fire for 4 seconds is basically non-existent. especially considering that even with a polehammer tank in 5's the most you'll pull is 2.5 seconds. That's assuming that no one will cleanse, or the tank doesn't fiend swap. If you like, I can explain some basic 5v5 comps for you if you're falling behind at this point. The advantage of Ice shard, is that assuming you're offloading your damage on a CC'd target, even if they move, you can simply recast. If you have decent ping, you're nearly guaranteed to hit someone with almost every Q.

      I hopped onto an ALT to pull the numbers from same ip.
      Dear peep,


      BUT = Buried under thought it means you are in 2 minds never making up your mind about 1 it is the worst English word you can possible use when you enter or discuss.


      Apart from that you talk about math well my dear fellow math is the language of the universe you don't need to speak a certain language to understand the code.


      Are you Ready ?




      Ice shard AOE for 3metres range 13metres energy cost is 31(please include all aspects of data) I only do frost as its all I play in damaging weapons.
      Also it is not immediate as stated so again your maths is flawed! it is easily avoided unless stunned and or silenced like most spells.

      U mention burning field which in only one spell also it stacks have you lost your mind? Please do correct maths it stacks again your maths is flawed.
      Not only is fire larger diameter and the less energy required it further cast distance it stacks oh wait where can i stand and cast then? as there is fire under me and 1.5second cast time???????




      I cannot read any more of your simple math your incorrect and you bring a flawed argument.

      Hop back onto your alt you will do better there plant carrots use focus as I feel none from you.



      P.s. Stay in school.


      G.G.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ISTILLLOVEU ().

    • I always base my opinions on how hard those players are too catch and the Frost staff and really bloody hard to catch and i use the double bladed. Most pvpers gtfo if they think they are going too lose

      dps wise - they are strong - always have been - strange it been brought up that it isn't

      i think a rebalance is not a alien concept for this weapon but a few tweaks too make it more boring

      <3 storm
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

      discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
    • ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

      jwhite179 wrote:

      ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

      jwhite179 wrote:

      Funny man, funny. Frost Q does more damage than Fire does, You have to get four out of the 5 casts out with fire to make the DoT + the Damage = to the damage from an AoE frost Q. You have more mobility than basically every other caster combined. You have utility, you have control, you have mass AoE pressure. With little-to-no stand times. Are you a corrupted player? Here, look at the top kills in CD's. Murder Ledger. Are you a crystal player? Because almost every high end comp is running Frost + Curse + glaive. Do you ZvZ? Permafrost is still one of the last true AoE spikes that can follow up on a brief Camlan pull. HCE player? Chillhowl dominates for high level HCE's. Hell, you can't even do some of those bosses without a frost. Play the game, try some actual builds. 1h frost, fiend cowl, scholar robe pretty much are at the core of every gank group.People like you are the reason weapons get overbuffed and then swiftly nerfed to the dirt. Frost is fine where it is. Fire needs love, a low damage with a high ramp Q and a puny AoE Q that you literally just have to step out of- then you're safe for 4 seconds. Arcane needs tuning (lingering silence on a Q is insanely OP).


      Ready for the D,



      I have played over 5 years, I have played frost more than any player currently.
      Single hand frost i invented the gank build btw is Gank on your friends list? i doubt it.
      You are out of touch an under an illusion.
      I am also the top Pve for 2 betas.


      I know frost inside out and back again when i say it is shit it is shit.
      Okay, well thank you for showing your "superiority", but I like Math. I like when data backs an argument, and not just some shaded words from a kid.Ice shard: 304 base damage, 1.2 sec cast. (AoE)

      Fire bolt: 170 base damage + 54 /stack. .7 sec cast. (SINGLE TARGET)


      Burning Field: 127 on initial hit, 134 /.5 sec that you stand in it. (Word from the wise, most people wont stand in it.) .5 sec cast time with a 4 second CD. Even if you get hit by a burning field Q, you'd have to stand in it for it to out damage the Frost's Ice shard. In that same regard, with no CD on Ice shard. You could cast it twice, and double the damage output from 2 Q's before. Let's say you introduce CC. 4 seconds of 134 dmg x 8 (.5 sec interval so 8 hits)

      Burning field over the duration of 4 seconds: 127 + (134 x 8 = 1199 (not including cast time, and travel time of spell. (whereas ice shard drops immediately after cast).

      Ice shard over the duration of 4 seconds: 304 x 4 = 1216


      The likely hood of anyone sitting in a puddle of fire for 4 seconds is basically non-existent. especially considering that even with a polehammer tank in 5's the most you'll pull is 2.5 seconds. That's assuming that no one will cleanse, or the tank doesn't fiend swap. If you like, I can explain some basic 5v5 comps for you if you're falling behind at this point. The advantage of Ice shard, is that assuming you're offloading your damage on a CC'd target, even if they move, you can simply recast. If you have decent ping, you're nearly guaranteed to hit someone with almost every Q.

      I hopped onto an ALT to pull the numbers from same ip.
      Dear peep,

      BUT = Buried under thought it means you are in 2 minds never making up your mind about 1 it is the worst English word you can possible use when you enter or discuss.


      Apart from that you talk about math well my dear fellow math is the language of the universe you don't need to speak a certain language to understand the code.


      Are you Ready ?




      Ice shard AOE for 3metres range 13metres energy cost is 31(please include all aspects of data) I only do frost as its all I play in damaging weapons.
      Also it is not immediate as stated so again your maths is flawed! it is easily avoided unless stunned and or silenced like most spells.

      U mention burning field which in only one spell also it stacks have you lost your mind? Please do correct maths it stacks again your maths is flawed.
      Not only is fire larger diameter and the less energy required it further cast distance it stacks oh wait where can i stand and cast then? as there is fire under me and 1.5second cast time???????




      I cannot read any more of your simple math your incorrect and you bring a flawed argument.

      Hop back onto your alt you will do better there plant carrots use focus as I feel none from you.



      P.s. Stay in school.


      G.G.

      Have a look at how many were actual 1v1 Fire does more damage and the dots will melt the frost.
      Ice shard is dependent on a static opponent fire is fluid has a larger attack range.
      Your a nub as fire is used in the top tier content and frost is not frost can be purged yet dots cant look at the scale and your reference is how to say lacking.

      Hard core expedition is not a reference neither is 5v5 stats you show.
      Look at the top crystal teams you will not see frost I know what I say and you don't people like me are the reason there is still some content in the game.
      People like you would have all weapons do the same damage I am a founder you are not Ez.

      G.G.
    • deenne wrote:

      did any frost user here adminted that fact E is bugged and root is almost instant not after 3 stacks ?
      im just saying.

      we need huge change on bows/frost.. take off that frost shot and frost nova.. if you want running circles go to the gym IRL..
      1. Frost E delay time will be fixed in next patch.
      2. You can't run in circle in Gym. You can only run on the treadmill there.
      P/S: because of point 2, if one want to run in circle, he will have to run around the neighborhood, which most people can't because of Covid quarantine. That's why they go to Corrupted Dungeon to relieve their thirst. Pls don't hate them, they just can't help it.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by SpicyPepper ().