Unreparable Items for HCE

    • Economy
    • It's not about ppl being prepared, is about your idea being stupid.

      Ppl don't go to Slayer level because they want a more challenging pvp, they go because of the reward.
      Everything needs to be balanced, risk vs reward.
      If you have a risk to trash your 100m gear the reward should follow aswell, else you just kill the content.
      Use your brain to think a little, that's my point.

      If you still don' get it after all I said, there is nothing else I can tell because clearly you just don't wanna accept reality.
    • hFly wrote:

      It's not about ppl being prepared, is about your idea being stupid.

      Ppl don't go to Slayer level because they want a more challenging pvp, they go because of the reward.
      Everything needs to be balanced, risk vs reward.
      If you have a risk to trash your 100m gear the reward should follow aswell, else you just kill the content.
      Use your brain to think a little, that's my point.

      If you still don' get it after all I said, there is nothing else I can tell because clearly you just don't wanna accept reality.

      You are taking this discussion too personal, look how you are talking. Please, be polite.

      Your argument is false, just see games like diablo II, diablo III, minecraft, Terraria, Torchlight, XCom: Enemy unknown.
      All successful games with permadeath mode with no aparently reward, maybe the name tag.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Yiotoo ().

    • Great suggestion, that would for sure be a 100% certain way to kill of HCE ever being played again. Over many years of different games players have always cheered and favored end game gear trashing. What an excellent and player friendly solution. Thankfully most developers have found a solution to this artificial problem created by developers in the first place by selling repair consumables at premium shop that will restore your item durability for real money. This change will for sure loved by all the Albion players all over the world.

      What else could we "fix" in Albion? perhaps make fame deplete over time from all your spec's so you could regrind them and sell "Fame savers" that block depletion for 1 month. Can't wait for more brilliant suggestion for making Albion "better".
      "You cannot judge me. I am justice itself" - Tyrael, Diablo 3
    • people must understand that a large part of the players live off the game .. in general, the idea is interesting and cool and here is the problem because changes in the game that are interesting and add a level of difficulty on the other hand are immediately rejected because for a large number of players it is not a game but a way maintenance :) until SBI does not divide and treat people who live from the game as a background, this game will be boring :)
    • Yiotoo wrote:

      MadSkillzDLR wrote:

      Do you even do hces?
      Yes, I used to do HCE. But it become boring and no objective to me, since I am full spec.

      MadSkillzDLR wrote:

      Do you still think hce is the problem?
      Not for the lowers maps, they are balanced. But for the higher maps, yes, because it affects the economy in game.The gain, for the higher maps, is too much compared with others contents, if you sum the fame and gold per hour and taking the consideration the risk.

      MadSkillzDLR wrote:

      Do you think that if you nerf hce people will fight your gank squad instead?
      I don't gank neither do ZvZ in game.

      I don't think HCE should be removed from game, since a lot of people enjoy that, but the gain should be balanced with the risk. Also it should be more challenge.
      So now that you are full spec, then it's the good time to nerf HCE even more? Ok, lol.
    • HCE shouldn't be rewarding as it's, especially 'cause u do it in a SAFE ZONE while u are playing a FULL-LOOT PVP GAME.
      the only investment that u make to do HCE is in your build, and u can sell it whenever u want.
      the only "risk" that u have in it is playing poorly and having to pay repair few for ur build.
    • Alysandra wrote:

      Yiotoo wrote:

      MadSkillzDLR wrote:

      Do you even do hces?
      Yes, I used to do HCE. But it become boring and no objective to me, since I am full spec.

      MadSkillzDLR wrote:

      Do you still think hce is the problem?
      Not for the lowers maps, they are balanced. But for the higher maps, yes, because it affects the economy in game.The gain, for the higher maps, is too much compared with others contents, if you sum the fame and gold per hour and taking the consideration the risk.

      MadSkillzDLR wrote:

      Do you think that if you nerf hce people will fight your gank squad instead?
      I don't gank neither do ZvZ in game.
      I don't think HCE should be removed from game, since a lot of people enjoy that, but the gain should be balanced with the risk. Also it should be more challenge.
      So now that you are full spec, then it's the good time to nerf HCE even more? Ok, lol.
      As I said, I full spec by doing group dungeon(in BZ) and solo dungeon(without 90s to close) long time ago.

      When I started to do HCE I was already full spec. But I did not felt challenge, that is why I am searching ways to make the end game of HCE challenge, since HCE already have a really good reward in higher maps.
    • HCE is a big profit for SBI because people who grind HCE have to stock up on silver (by way of buying gold) to pay for the gear and rerolls and repairs and respec.
      HCE has had numerous nerfs already, including to the silver.
      If this idea is added, HCE peeps (paying customers) will quit and stop paying for the game, and SBI will lose a ton of money.
      Also the idea is stupid.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      HCE is a big profit for SBI because people who grind HCE have to stock up on silver (by way of buying gold) to pay for the gear and rerolls and repairs and respec.
      HCE has had numerous nerfs already, including to the silver.
      If this idea is added, HCE peeps (paying customers) will quit and stop paying for the game, and SBI will lose a ton of money.
      Also the idea is stupid.
      they can get the silver by playing the game like everyone else u know?
      and HCE players don't lose their set, so they wont be buying gold to purchase anything lmao
    • pinto wrote:

      HCE players don't lose their set, so they wont be buying gold to purchase anything lmao
      Of course they do. Gear meta changes often, requiring new gear to be purchased. Gotta buy better gear to stay competitive. You're idea is trash, and would only drive a huge group of paying players out of the game. This is clearly about the fact that you recently maxed all your skills, and now want to make sure others have a harder time doing so.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      HCE players don't lose their set, so they wont be buying gold to purchase anything lmao
      Of course they do. Gear meta changes often, requiring new gear to be purchased. Gotta buy better gear to stay competitive. You're idea is trash, and would only drive a huge group of paying players out of the game. This is clearly about the fact that you recently maxed all your skills, and now want to make sure others have a harder time doing so.
      You are wrong, in 2020, I suggested to rise the specialization cap.
      I want to them rise the spec cap! If they rise the Specialization cap I will need to farm more again! So it makes no sense for you argue that!

      Rise Specialization Cap
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      HCE players don't lose their set, so they wont be buying gold to purchase anything lmao
      Of course they do. Gear meta changes often, requiring new gear to be purchased. Gotta buy better gear to stay competitive. You're idea is trash, and would only drive a huge group of paying players out of the game. This is clearly about the fact that you recently maxed all your skills, and now want to make sure others have a harder time doing so.
      u can max specs by playing other contents such as CD, HG, group dungeon in BZ, etc... instead of playing the game inside BLUE ZONE

      The post was edited 2 times, last by pinto ().

    • pinto wrote:

      Blenfjorn wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      HCE players don't lose their set, so they wont be buying gold to purchase anything lmao
      Of course they do. Gear meta changes often, requiring new gear to be purchased. Gotta buy better gear to stay competitive. You're idea is trash, and would only drive a huge group of paying players out of the game. This is clearly about the fact that you recently maxed all your skills, and now want to make sure others have a harder time doing so.
      u can max specs by playing other contents such as CD, HG, group dungeon in BZ, etc... instead of playing the game inside BLUE ZONE
      You're basing this on the assumption that all these people who play for the PvE content will accept being forced into a PvP environment. You may as well say that if all gathering and crafting was removed from the game, all the gatherers and crafters would move over to PvP.

      Different people like different content. If the content stops being provided, they'll have no reason to continue playing.
    • Fikule wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      Blenfjorn wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      HCE players don't lose their set, so they wont be buying gold to purchase anything lmao
      Of course they do. Gear meta changes often, requiring new gear to be purchased. Gotta buy better gear to stay competitive. You're idea is trash, and would only drive a huge group of paying players out of the game. This is clearly about the fact that you recently maxed all your skills, and now want to make sure others have a harder time doing so.
      u can max specs by playing other contents such as CD, HG, group dungeon in BZ, etc... instead of playing the game inside BLUE ZONE
      You're basing this on the assumption that all these people who play for the PvE content will accept being forced into a PvP environment. You may as well say that if all gathering and crafting was removed from the game, all the gatherers and crafters would move over to PvP.
      Different people like different content. If the content stops being provided, they'll have no reason to continue playing.
      i'm just saying that PVE content shouldn't be as rewarding as risky content such as HG.
      if it's fun for they, it doesn't matter if it isn't extremely rewarding, does it?
      most of players banned from RMT did HCE to farm silver :)
    • pinto wrote:

      most of players banned from RMT did HCE to farm silver :)
      First of all, that's not really true. Secondly, even if it was true, those players received their punishment already, no reason to punish innocent people who do the content. Quit bitching about HCE, it has taken plenty of nerfs. Even if nerfed further, idiots like you will keep suggesting more and more ridiculous nerf ideas until HCE isn't a thing anymore.
    • Guilefulwolf wrote:

      One of the dumbest ideas i have seem in this forum.

      You might have suggested a raise of the durability damage per KO to 10% or even 20% to make them more spensive and challenging.
      Ignoring your offence.

      That would still make no sink for 8.3 items, as it are right now.

      A better flexible intermediary approach, would be still make the items unreparable for HCE, but they would lose only 1% or 2% per KO.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      Yiotoo wrote:

      Ignoring your offence.
      That would still make no sink for 8.3 items, as it are right now.

      A better flexible intermediary approach, would be still make the items unreparable for HCE, but they would lose only 1% or 2% per KO.
      You're idea is still stupid and it isn't going to happen.
      I wonder, how old are some people in this forum or if they have some personality disorder, to post things like this, thats adds nothing to discussion.

      Anyway, I will keep the discussion if anyone brings some new idea or view.
    • pinto wrote:

      HCE shouldn't be rewarding as it's, especially 'cause u do it in a SAFE ZONE while u are playing a FULL-LOOT PVP GAME.
      the only investment that u make to do HCE is in your build, and u can sell it whenever u want.
      the only "risk" that u have in it is playing poorly and having to pay repair few for ur build.
      On high elo an archer does 2k damage with a shot. If I do a mistake, insta 150k repair bill. Either I play perfectly or I might pay a lot in repairs.

      While you are ganking with 7 others in your gear worth of 300k in what 230k is the mount, bag and cape... How often do you find a farmer turn on you and kill some of you in 1v8?