Unreparable Items for HCE

• Economy
    • Unreparable Items for HCE

Introduction
      Some items 8.3 are very cheap right now, plus there is no efficient sink for those items in the game.
      Also HCE is very easy right now

Proposal
      Make the items that you use on HCE unreparable.

Effects
      1) It will rise the sink of 8.3 items.
      2) It will rise the price of 8.3 items.
      3) It will make HCE harder making the death meaningfull.
      4) Less sink of silver.
    • Yiotoo wrote:

Introduction
      Some items 8.3 are very cheap right now, plus there is no efficient sink for those items in the game.
      Also HCE is very easy right now

Proposal
      Make the items that you use on HCE unreparable.

Effects
      1) It will rise the sink of 8.3 items.
      2) It will rise the price of 8.3 items.
      3) It will make HCE harder making the death meaningfull.
      4) Less sink of silver.
      Not sure if you are trolling, or just well, dumb.

So you want people to risk up to 100+ mil kit's and then if they get knocked until they are yellow, they can't use them anymore, nice.

Deaths are already 100k++ per time already, and if you don't have a good team that can rack up fast, and you want to further nerf HCE when it's not even that amazing for silver-gain anymore?
    • if you have so much silver to buy 8.3 mp every time your gear goes red please send some over

i would not mind 2-3 8.3 mp sets to do some HCE with
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/154632-Put-more-Static-Solo-Random-dungeons-in-roads-of-avalon/

take a look in the thread above and give your likes and comment to make this a reality
    • Midgard wrote:

Lol. Your worst post yet. Congratulations.
      Well, I am trying give ideas to SBI to they improve the game.

You post is worst, since it adds nothing besides non-constructive trolling mensagens, not encouraging people to give ideas to improve albion.

I understand many people will get mad, since it is a nerf, I understand your non-reason for appeling personal subjects.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yiotoo ().

• I started playing albion at launch.

Besides group static dungeons, wich were camped by GvG teams, you could only spam a normal expedition to get fame. Always the same expedition: fungicide. Over and over.

I
      would probably get 10k fame per 15minutes or so. Doing the same expedition, every day, for months, getting barely no fame or money.

It has been like that for almost 6 months.

Then HCE came out. It took a while before people got sets to do hces lvl 6-9. It wasnt awesome, but it as 10 times better than before.

All deaths with repair costs, with sets costing millions of silver, without people having full alts with 700/700 crafting specs and tons of guild islands with laborers.

Now I can rat a corrupted dungeon and do 1m fame credits per 15 minutes, wich is 2million fame converted to a weapon.

Stop crying about hce.

I have 570 millions fame credits. You know with how much silver I started to farm it? 150m. Some HCEs set are worth more than that just by itself.

Do you still think hce is the problem? Do you even do hces? Do you think that if you nerf hce people will fight your gank squad instead?

The post was edited 1 time, last by MadSkillzDLR ().

• MadSkillzDLR wrote:

Do you even do hces?
      Yes, I used to do HCE. But it become boring and no objective to me, since I am full spec.

MadSkillzDLR wrote:

Do you still think hce is the problem?
      Not for the lowers maps, they are balanced. But for the higher maps, yes, because it affects the economy in game.
      The gain, for the higher maps, is too much compared with others contents, if you sum the fame and gold per hour and taking the consideration the risk.

MadSkillzDLR wrote:

Do you think that if you nerf hce people will fight your gank squad instead?
      I don't gank neither do ZvZ in game.

I don't think HCE should be removed from game, since a lot of people enjoy that, but the gain should be balanced with the risk. Also it should be more challenge.

• So, while you were aiming for full spec hces were fine because they suit you, but now they are overpowered because you no longer need them?

What do you think to be the goal of people doing hce? Are they not trying to get full spec?

Again, i have 570 million fame credits. I started with 150million silver. I do corrupted dungeons. Even if I die every time I get invaded I still get more profit and fame than with hce.

People have HUNDREDs of islands with laborers. People have an alt for each refining spec, each crafting tree, etc, and hce is harming the economy?
    • MadSkillzDLR wrote:

So, while you were aiming for full spec hces were fine because they suit you, but now they are overpowered because you no longer need them?

What do you think to be the goal of people doing hce? Are they not trying to get full spec?

Again, i have 570 million fame credits. I started with 150million silver. I do corrupted dungeons. Even if I die every time I get invaded I still get more profit and fame than with hce.

People have HUNDREDs of islands with laborers. People have an alt for each refining spec, each crafting tree, etc, and hce is harming the economy?
      I full spec by doing group dungeon(in BZ) and solo dungeon(without 90s to close) long time ago.

When I started do HCE I was already full spec.

I think it is nice to people do HCE to spec things, but with moderation, not unbalanced how the higher maps is right now.
      But I still think, for those people, it would be much more meaningfull go with like T8.0, in lowers maps, without allowing to repair that set.

I think corrupted dungeon should give more loot if you kill people and less from chest. They already done once, but I think they should rise that.
      For lowers maps in HCE, you will farm more in corrupted, as I said in lower maps it is ok.
      But you will do a lot more in HCE, in terms of silver, fame and risk, in higher maps, especially if you die in corrupted dungeon. Also corrupted dungeon is much more risky.

About islands with laborers, I did not study the information about how much the profit is, how much time they spend on the island to collect, but if you are saying it hurts the economy, it should be fixed also. But as I said I have no info. Maybe you should spend focus to use the laborers.

About refining, it is limited by focus to do that, so you need premium, so you need to input real money in game, or someone buy the gold for you to trade for silver and buy your premium

The post was edited 3 times, last by Yiotoo ().

• Yiotoo wrote:

MadSkillzDLR wrote:

So, while you were aiming for full spec hces were fine because they suit you, but now they are overpowered because you no longer need them?

I full spec by doing group dungeon(in BZ) and solo dungeon(without 90s to close) long time ago.
      When I started do HCE I was already full spec.

I think it is nice to people do HCE to spec things, but with moderation, not unbalanced how the higher maps is right now.
      But I still think, for those people, it would be much more meaningfull go with like T8.0, in lowers maps, without allowing to repair that set.

I think corrupted dungeon should give more loot if you kill people and less from chest. They already done once, but I think they should rise that.
      For lowers maps in HCE, you will farm more in corrupted, as I said in lower maps it is ok.
      But you will do a lot more in HCE, in terms of silver, fame and risk, in higher maps, especially if you die in corrupted dungeon. Also corrupted dungeon is much more risky.

About islands with laborers, I did not study the information about how much the profit is, how much time do they spend on the island, but if you are saying that it hurts the economy, it should be fixed also. But as I said I have no info.

About refining, it is limited by focus to do that, so you need premium, so you need to input real money in game, or someone buy the gold for you to trade for silver and buy your premium
      Ok, I think you dont understand what is going on sorry xD
    • The only hce issue happening right now is the bad healer+bad tank meta that is covered because holy has 2x beam cause bad af and light xbow cover bad tanks too for the CC.

Fix that meta so it dies and you won't have issues with high level hces because it will actually require more skill and thoughts than the current meta.

And you clearly seem out of the loop on what is bad for the econ of the game currently.
      Large coalition like POE+Squad+Grmor+Arch are more hurtful than hce's.
      The currently kinda toxic CD meta is hurting the game more than he since it has a really higher fame available per minute than hce and better rewards even when just running away from rats.

Laborer spams can be a problem, but since apart of the crafting laborers, all the others are legit dogshit for the time spent to place the books and collect them, I don't see another way out of it (exception might be the hce players if filling t6 books, there might be some ok money there if someone else is giving and collecting for them so it's "free" silver based on silver per minute since they could have thousands going and no do a single on of them).
    • Seeing by this post, I think SBI should not put this on in any time sooner.

I think it is a good improvement overall, but the people are not prepared, since they are used to the actual HCE, and will face many angry peoples.

maybe change each update a little bit until the people adapt and comes a long run a better final result.

• If you would like SBI to improve the game, go and find out how there are dozens of far east language (maybe chinese, I am not an expert) used in description characters that have 100m+ PvE fame and less than10k PvP/Crafting/Gathering fame with multiple 8.3 MP HCE sets.

I think all of us would support that.
    • Well, I don't think you are reading properly the patch notes.
      First things first, a little question for you, where do you think the majority of the silver comes from?
      It's easy to get lost on the economy of this game, normal games is easy, silver comes from mobs and from selling items to merchants! But this game is not a normal game. Silver is a coin that is used to trade with players and its common to think that the silver is just "appearing from nowhere" when you sell your stuff, but again, where the silver comes from?

Well, let's take a closer look on how Silver is created:
      - Silver bags (looted from chests)
      - Dropped from mobs.
      - Savage items.
      - Black Market

At the same time we have lots of silver sinks, like:
      - Repairing
      - Premium
      - Item breaks
      - Travel costs
      - Guilds fee (like castle and stuff)

Looking at this, do you think the majority is from Silver bags?
      The majority is from HCEs and Black market sonny. BM was nerfect lots of times a few months ago, now was HCE time. When you nerf the HCE and BM, you nerf how you GET silver into the game but don't nerf how you TAKE OUT silver from the game, the market prices drop a lot, because people won't be able to PAY a lot.

The high level HCEs were already heavily nerfed and the income of silver in the market price has fallen drastically, a few months ago you couldn't buy a set of T7 for less than 500k, now you can buy one for less than 100k. T4 cheap items used to be around 3 or 4k, now they are less than 500 silver.
      That is due to lots of stuff, but one of the main reasons is the nerf on HCEs and BM.

Think a little about it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hFly ().

• hFly wrote:

- Repairing
      - Premium
      - Item breaks
      - Travel costs
      Item breaks does not get the silver out of economy since you just give it to another person to buy new item.

Also market taxes sink the silver. Also if a guild owns a castle, does not it get the money that is looted in their cluster?
    • hFly wrote:

Well, I don't think you are reading properly the patch notes.
      First things first, a little question for you, where do you think the majority of the silver comes from?
      It's easy to get lost on the economy of this game, normal games is easy, silver comes from mobs and from selling items to merchants! But this game is not a normal game. Silver is a coin that is used to trade with players and its common to think that the silver is just "appearing from nowhere" when you sell your stuff, but again, where the silver comes from?

- Dropped from mobs.
      - Savage items.
      - Black Market

- Repairing
      - Premium
      - Item breaks
      - Travel costs

The majority is from HCEs and Black market sonny. BM was nerfect lots of times a few months ago, now was HCE time. When you nerf the HCE and BM, you nerf how you GET silver into the game but don't nerf how you TAKE OUT silver from the game, the market prices drop a lot, because people won't be able to PAY a lot.

The high level HCEs were already heavily nerfed and the income of silver in the market price has fallen drastically, a few months ago you couldn't buy a set of T7 for less than 500k, now you can buy one for less than 100k. T4 cheap items used to be around 3 or 4k, now they are less than 500 silver.
      That is due to lots of stuff, but one of the main reasons is the nerf on HCEs and BM.

Think a little about it.
      It is about inflation and deflation, I do not mean that, I mean about balance between items inside.

Let me explain:
      If you have inflation, rise the sink and lower the input of gold.
      If you have deflation, lower the sink and rise the input of gold.

The thing ins't about inflation or deflation, it is about things that are unbalanced inside the group of "sink". Or inside the group of "input of gold"

Lets take one example:
      you have input sink of gold in a scale 100, and input of gold of scale 70.
      you need to rise 30 the input of gold for balance, or lower 30 the sink of gold.

Let rise 30 the input of gold.
      also just as example, inside the input of gold you have those itens following his scale:
      Silver bags, sum 15 for input of gold.
      Black market, sum 15 for input of gold
      HCE, sum 25 for input of gold
      Salvage itens, sum 15 for input of gold
      15+15+15+25=70 input of gold.

For balance you should rise in 10 silver bags, bm and salvage items, leting HCE the way it is.
      Silver bags, sum 25 for input of gold.
      Black market, sum 25 for input of gold
      Salvage itens, sum 25 for input of gold
      25+25+25+25=100 input of gold.

So, 100 input of gold = 100 sink of gold.

It just one example only to explain, the number aren't related to reality.

if you have other contents unbalanced, like the other said about laborers, they should be balanced also. If contents are unbalenced too, that doesn't mean we shouldn't balance HCE too.

The thing with the post is to make meaningfull the risk on HCE to be more hardcore, funnier and less boring, and consequently help the balance. But, seeing by this post, I think the people are too attached to the farm of HCE, instead find alternative ways to make HCE funnier. The people are too worried about the nerf of HCE and the impact of the profit, not the fun.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Yiotoo ().

• Yiotoo wrote:

hFly wrote:

Well, I don't think you are reading properly the patch notes.

- Dropped from mobs.
      - Savage items.
      - Black Market

- Repairing
      - Premium
      - Item breaks
      - Travel costs

Think a little about it.
      It is about inflation and deflation, I do not mean that, I mean about balance between items inside.
      Let me explain:
      If you have inflation, rise the sink and lower the input of gold.
      If you have deflation, lower the sink and rise the input of gold.

The thing ins't about inflation or deflation, it is about things that are unbalanced inside the group of "sink". Or inside the group of "input of gold"

Lets take one example:
      you have input sink of gold in a scale 100, and input of gold of scale 70.
      you need to rise 30 the input of gold for balance, or lower 30 the sink of gold.

Let rise 30 the input of gold.
      also just as example, inside the input of gold you have those itens following his scale:
      Silver bags, sum 15 for input of gold.
      Black market, sum 15 for input of gold
      Salvage itens, sum 15 for input of gold
      15+15+15+25=70 input of gold.

For balance you should rise in 10 silver bags, bm and salvage items, leting HCE the way it is.
      Silver bags, sum 25 for input of gold.
      Black market, sum 25 for input of gold
      Salvage itens, sum 25 for input of gold
      25+25+25+25=100 input of gold.

So, 100 input of gold = 100 sink of gold.

It just one example only to explain, the number aren't related to reality.

if you have other contents unbalanced, like the other said about laborers, they should be balanced also. If contents are unbalenced too, that doesn't mean we shouldn't balance HCE too.

The thing with the post is to make meaningfull the risk on HCE to be more hardcore, funnier and less boring, and consequently help the balance. But, seeing by this post, I think the people are too attached to the farm of HCE, instead find alternative ways to make HCE funnier. The people are too worried about the nerf of HCE and the impact of the profit, not the fun.
      the risk in HCe is present but is currently nullified due to the double holy beam meta and 2x light xbow meta which makes bad tanks and heals able to reach high level hces the moment they have the IP, that's the issue imo. Not the rewards, the rewards are ok if a group is good and not using the current meta since there is a challenge while currently, I consider it to not be a challenge at all under the current meta.
    • @Yiotoo
      I think you are missing the point.
      There is nothing fun on you losing your gear. If you think its fun, finish your HCE then trash all your items.
      My point is that if you change drastically something that is core to the game this affects the whole game. Its been 1 month that the HCE where nerfed and HGs where buffed. The market prices dropped like crazy. If you heavily nerf again the HCE whats the point?

I'm just explaining the error on your line of thought without verbalizing that your idea is terrible and shouldn't even be considered.
      I don't even do HCEs and I know that your idea is completely off target.
    • hFly wrote:

@Yiotoo
      I think you are missing the point.
      There is nothing fun on you losing your gear. If you think its fun, finish your HCE then trash all your items.
      My point is that if you change drastically something that is core to the game this affects the whole game. Its been 1 month that the HCE where nerfed and HGs where buffed. The market prices dropped like crazy. If you heavily nerf again the HCE whats the point?

I'm just explaining the error on your line of thought without verbalizing that your idea is terrible and shouldn't even be considered.
      I don't even do HCEs and I know that your idea is completely off target.
      One thing that attracted me very much at the albion was if you die, you lose everything!

It was very similar to many others games I used to play, they have Hardcore mode or Ironman mode, that hugely punish you if you make a mistake. It is a challenge!

You can say, just pretend you are in hardcore in everygame, and if you die, give up your stuffs. Your brains doesn't work like that, you need that the game have that option you have the feeling. Many games has this feacture, and not for no reason.

It is like to say to you: Only play Corrupted dungeon in hunter level! You will always, get a fight! And will never loss a item! You don't even need spec to do that! So it is the ultimate fun right? No, the people needs challenge, that is why they try to go Slayer level.

The thing is, maybe the punishment I suggest is too much for your personality, or maybe you just want to farm forever, just raising the numbers in game, to you have a feeling too.

Usually when I start the game, I want to farm and learn the game, after a time, in the end game, I usually go for hardcore mode or something like that, I think that HCE, for higher maps, should be a kind of end game for PvM.

But I said in a post, that reforces what you said about implement that:

Yiotoo wrote:

Seeing by this post, I think SBI should not put this on in any time sooner.

I think it is a good improvement overall, but the people are not prepared, since they are used to the actual HCE, and will face many angry peoples.

maybe change each update a little bit until the people adapt and comes a long run a better final result.

The post was edited 11 times, last by Yiotoo ().