Challenge point bug report

• To give some extra context here.

Did you try relogging?: Yes.

Did you try shutting down the client and relaunching?: Yes.

Did you try farming animals and/or crops?: Also yes. It just wasn't in the video.

In short ALL of the methods for collecting Challenge points do not work.

Also apparently someone can trigger this bug by simply DOING the daily bonus shit because uh...

prnt.sc/12zxuu0

Yea..
    • Hello :)

So when a player maxes out everything inside the monthly challenge up until the point where the next chest is locked until a certain date ( 05.15.2021 in this case)
      you still can earn challengepoints for the guild challenge, BUT these points are not shown as overhead message when doing activities nor do they appear in the log.

The points are still added to the guildchallenge however , but as it is written in the guildchallenge panel it may take a while until you see the points added there.
      So just wait a few minutes and the points should appear in the guildchallenge.

We know the feedback for this scenario is not perfect and the points should be displayed as overhead message even after the monthly challenge is full.

For now this is how it works unfortunately.

Thank you for your reports!
    • Orgrum wrote:

Hello :)

So when a player maxes out everything inside the monthly challenge up until the point where the next chest is locked until a certain date ( 05.15.2021 in this case)
      you still can earn challengepoints for the guild challenge, BUT these points are not shown as overhead message when doing activities nor do they appear in the log.

The points are still added to the guildchallenge however , but as it is written in the guildchallenge panel it may take a while until you see the points added there.
      So just wait a few minutes and the points should appear in the guildchallenge.

We know the feedback for this scenario is not perfect and the points should be displayed as overhead message even after the monthly challenge is full.

For now this is how it works unfortunately.

Thank you for your reports!
      Last month though they did. They showed up with having done activities like PVE'ing despite the Monthly and Daily challenge quota already being complete.

On top of this, Yes. The guild challenge does mention it will take a couple minutes to update the total. However both my video as well as in game testing done on my end here shows its taking alot longer then just a couple minutes (and yes more then just a "couple" hours to) which seems to be a serious flaw... I can only imagine how the major guilds who compete for these challenge point standings probably feel to.

As far as how this seems to be working right now I think you all need to seriously consider making it show up in the logs everytime an activity is done regarding them and improving the response time for the guild challenge panel since it seems to be annoying/confusing your community greatly.