crafting question

• crafting question

what furnitures are most prifitable when crafted with focus.
      As of now im crafting tier 5 beds also to level up my tinker laborers and when i check the estimated price it looks like profit cuz i spend 500k on materials and when they are crafted the estimated price is 750k but when i go to market the price when i put it in sell orders is just 500k :cursing:
    • Crafting most furniture is not a way to make profit consistently. One reason for that is that there's finite demand for just any tier of furniture - you'll end up saturating the market sooner or later. Second, related reason is that the estimated value is way off from the price you really get at the market - what looks like a great deal turns out to be a money sink more often than not. The third reason, probably the most important one - you can't spec up in furniture, so you don't have a possibility to use focus in the most efficient way. The best crafters, who craft with 100 specialization in certain items, profit from two things - they can craft much more items with the same amount of focus (thus they have more to sell) and they craft high quality items, up to masterpieces (which fetch much higher prices). Another observation: I can't recall a city where furniture items enjoy a preferential resource return rate, while all armor/weapon/offhand items have such bonus somewhere in Albion, so people crafting those simply use their resources much more efficiently.
      In short, crafting items other than furniture is the better option in the long run.
      Hope that helps.
    • If you're gathering a lot of wood, bows aren't half bad to craft. You only need wood for them, and they're in constant demand, being used in many content types - their ability to kite and knock opponents back is driving some people quite mad.

Of course, selling refined - or even unrefined - wood material is always an option, if you stop liking the price the bows are fetching at any given moment... Just check the prices and decide what gives you more bang for the buck.

If you're gathering a lot of wood, bows aren't half bad to craft. You only need wood for them, and they're in constant demand, being used in many content types - their ability to kite and knock opponents back is driving some people quite mad.

Of course, selling refined - or even unrefined - wood material is always an option, if you stop liking the price the bows are fetching at any given moment... Just check the prices and decide what gives you more bang for the buck.
      so yeah i just started crafting bows as of now i can craft tier 4 ones sometime 4.1 and 4.2 but i feel like im not doing any profit for example i have 200k worth of woods then i use all of it to craft tier 4 bows but all in all those bows worths only like 100k sometimes even lower

Will this soon pay up? like when i level up the nodes will those soon make profit or am i doing something wrong
    • CassX wrote:

Kinnas wrote:

also i do have premium but why my focus is not refilling it is said that with premium i get 10k focus per day but every after maintinance my focus is far away from 10k is this a bug or something?
      It's not once a day, focus are replenishing during day, so it is replenished gradually
      so how long basically for it to replenish? an hour of playing 2 hours maybe?
    • Kinnas wrote:

CassX wrote:

Kinnas wrote:

also i do have premium but why my focus is not refilling it is said that with premium i get 10k focus per day but every after maintinance my focus is far away from 10k is this a bug or something?
      It's not once a day, focus are replenishing during day, so it is replenished gradually
      so how long basically for it to replenish? an hour of playing 2 hours maybe?
      10k in 24 hours, that's around 416 per hour or around 6.9 per minute
      if you consume all the focus immediately after the daily maintenance, in 24 hours (the next day, the same time, after the daily maintenance) you will have 10k focus again ..

EDIT:
      and you don't need to play or be ON, focus is replenishing even when you are OFF ..
    • Kinnas wrote:

Loucipher wrote:

If you're gathering a lot of wood, bows aren't half bad to craft. You only need wood for them, and they're in constant demand, being used in many content types - their ability to kite and knock opponents back is driving some people quite mad.

so yeah i just started crafting bows as of now i can craft tier 4 ones sometime 4.1 and 4.2 but i feel like im not doing any profit for example i have 200k worth of woods then i use all of it to craft tier 4 bows but all in all those bows worths only like 100k sometimes even lower
      Will this soon pay up? like when i level up the nodes will those soon make profit or am i doing something wrong
      Lower-tier crafting is generally less profitable than just selling materials on the market, but you need it to level up your crafting skills. The higher the skill, the higher tier of equipment you can craft (these are usually more expensive), and the more specialization you have, the less focus you consume per crafted item, and the more high-quality items (up to a masterpiece quality, which again is more expensive) you will craft.
      A few things to keep in mind:
      1. Craft exclusively in places that give you preferential resource return rates - for refining wood, it will be Fort Sterling, and for crafting bows, it will be Lymhurst. One bow crafted at a 0% resource return rate (like, at your personal island) costs you 32 planks. The same bow crafted at Lymhurst and with focus will cost you only around 17 planks! Yes, you read it right - you cut down almost half the cost! This, combined with the chance of getting masterpieces, is what makes up the crafter's profit.
      2. Build a house on your personal island, furnish it with necessary furniture (this is about the only instance where crafting your own furniture saves you the costs), set up a few fletcher laborers in it, and start filling journals. These will give you refined materials ready for crafting. With the amount of crafting you'll be doing, you can fill the journals with no effort - it's enough to have them on you when you craft - and the materials will come in handy. Remember though, the journal tier must match the tier of the item you craft - crafting Adept's bows will fill Adept's journals. This is the additional income an industrious crafter will never skip on.
      3. Never sell your stuff directly - use the so-called "sell orders". You can view the prices of all such orders when you click the right arrow at the edge of the Sell/Buy screen - the list you'll see is a powerful tool that will let you know how many buy and sell offers there are for any particular item and how much the bid/ask price is. Knowing this, you can set a price that is competitive, and still much higher than you would get by direct selling. You can fast-travel naked to all the Royal Cities in sequence, visit the market, check the prices of your items, and then travel to where your merchandise fetches the highest price and/or is in the greatest demand (you can tell that one easily, just count the total number of items on the "sell" and "buy" side: if the total number on the "buy" side is much bigger than the total number on the "sell" side, the item is definitely in big demand there, and so will fetch a nice price). Selling directly (using the "sell" option) simply sells your stuff to the highest-bidding "buy" order currently on the market, which is usually significantly lower.
      (if this is a bit too complicated to understand, feel free to contact me and I'll explain in more detail).

Kinnas wrote:

Loucipher wrote:

so yeah i just started crafting bows as of now i can craft tier 4 ones sometime 4.1 and 4.2 but i feel like im not doing any profit for example i have 200k worth of woods then i use all of it to craft tier 4 bows but all in all those bows worths only like 100k sometimes even lowerWill this soon pay up? like when i level up the nodes will those soon make profit or am i doing something wrong
      Lower-tier crafting is generally less profitable than just selling materials on the market, but you need it to level up your crafting skills. The higher the skill, the higher tier of equipment you can craft (these are usually more expensive), and the more specialization you have, the less focus you consume per crafted item, and the more high-quality items (up to a masterpiece quality, which again is more expensive) you will craft.A few things to keep in mind:
      1. Craft exclusively in places that give you preferential resource return rates - for refining wood, it will be Fort Sterling, and for crafting bows, it will be Lymhurst. One bow crafted at a 0% resource return rate (like, at your personal island) costs you 32 planks. The same bow crafted at Lymhurst and with focus will cost you only around 17 planks! Yes, you read it right - you cut down almost half the cost! This, combined with the chance of getting masterpieces, is what makes up the crafter's profit.
      2. Build a house on your personal island, furnish it with necessary furniture (this is about the only instance where crafting your own furniture saves you the costs), set up a few fletcher laborers in it, and start filling journals. These will give you refined materials ready for crafting. With the amount of crafting you'll be doing, you can fill the journals with no effort - it's enough to have them on you when you craft - and the materials will come in handy. Remember though, the journal tier must match the tier of the item you craft - crafting Adept's bows will fill Adept's journals. This is the additional income an industrious crafter will never skip on.
      3. Never sell your stuff directly - use the so-called "sell orders". You can view the prices of all such orders when you click the right arrow at the edge of the Sell/Buy screen - the list you'll see is a powerful tool that will let you know how many buy and sell offers there are for any particular item and how much the bid/ask price is. Knowing this, you can set a price that is competitive, and still much higher than you would get by direct selling. You can fast-travel naked to all the Royal Cities in sequence, visit the market, check the prices of your items, and then travel to where your merchandise fetches the highest price and/or is in the greatest demand (you can tell that one easily, just count the total number of items on the "sell" and "buy" side: if the total number on the "buy" side is much bigger than the total number on the "sell" side, the item is definitely in big demand there, and so will fetch a nice price). Selling directly (using the "sell" option) simply sells your stuff to the highest-bidding "buy" order currently on the market, which is usually significantly lower.
      (if this is a bit too complicated to understand, feel free to contact me and I'll explain in more detail).
      i understand thank you