The reasons that make me stop playing Albion.

• 1 => Write a subject to give my impressions about the game.

2 => Being insulted and trolled by the regulars of the forum.

3 => Attempt to answer to educate them in elementary logic and respect.

4 => See his subject moved in the "banter".

Thank you moderators, you are geniuses. You guys won, I'll leave you between you. Have fun. Bye. I go to a little less toxic forums.
    • LeDruide wrote:

1 => Write a subject to give my impressions about the game.

2 => Being insulted and trolled by the regulars of the forum.

3 => Attempt to answer to educate them in elementary logic and respect.

4 => See his subject moved in the "banter".

Thank you moderators, you are geniuses. You guys won, I'll leave you between you. Have fun. Bye. I go to a little less toxic forums.
      Maybe, JUST MAYBE, you're not "an expert in elementary logic and respect" and even moderators noticed that
    • I wouldn't say he's not right at all. I'm not sure if people know how is it to play with ping 150. I mean, fight dynamics in this game is very very high and i get desync almost every fight where i need to use my reaction. My cleric cowl, avalonian spear E being "CANCELLED", jackets, boots... It's not working at all when it comes to reaction. Of course if you "prefire" these buttons it works, but only for non-experienced gamers. You hear the noise from specific equipment being activated, you see the countdown numbers of cooldown, but then it suddenly rolls back like nothing was pressed. I mean if you're making worldwide servers at least make it playable for everyone. There was a funny thing recently. My friend totally unequipped was fighting with the exactly same guy just on fists, my friend hit him first and then they were staying and afk fighting. Suddenly his hp became 120 hp less than his opponent... How is this even possible? Cause of desync or ping some damage is not being counted? Can you imagine what happens in pvp when you're not THAT focused on what is going on with damage? I mean it's a god damn full loot game. You reduced exp in solo dungeons, reduced rewards in chests, you buff gankers every patch. How am i suppose to make money in this game if nothing works for me? Every time i meet a mirror build in corrupted dungeon i already know that i will loose cause of this bullshit. Reworking of items based only on 1 vs 1 is ridiculous. I was laughing so hard when first nerf of GATHERER items came out just because it's to op for corrupted... Guys, make different mechanics for pvp specific areas and for open world OR just make it impossible to enter the corrupted, HG etc. with gatherer items. Can you imagine? You buff gankers and nerf gatherer items at the same time :) Are you ok?
    • esplaiho wrote:

I'm not sure if people know how is it to play with ping 150.
      150 ping is average among the players. If you have 150 or below, you have low ping. (North America & maybe a part of Europe)

150 - 250 is the most popular range. (Asia, Europe, Russia)

And we have the last 300+ ping group for our friends in Oceania. :D

Don't say your ping is high in this game if it's below 300. :D

Hopefully, satellite internet is around the corner. 5 years from now, we can look back and proudly say: "I used to play mmo with 300 ping and I still wrecked my enemies"

esplaiho wrote:

Can you imagine? You buff gankers and nerf gatherer items at the same time :) Are you ok?
      Wrong, gathering shoes were nerf. But ganking has also been nerfed to the ground, not buffed.

Most of the effective demounting weapons were changed so that it can no long do the job. You currently can only be killed by gankers if you make lots of mistake. (I mean a lot of mistakes)
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.

The post was edited 2 times, last by SpicyPepper ().

• SpicyPepper wrote:

esplaiho wrote:

I'm not sure if people know how is it to play with ping 150.
      150 ping is average among the players. If you have 150 or below, you have low ping. (North America & maybe a part of Europe)
      150 - 250 is the most popular range. (Asia, Europe, Russia)

And we have the last 300+ ping group for our friends in Oceania. :D

Don't say your ping is high in this game if it's below 300. :D

Hopefully, satellite internet is around the corner. 5 years from now, we can look back and proudly say: "I used to play mmo with 300 ping and I still wrecked my enemies"
      I wonder if you bumped everyone's ping too 250 would it be a solution :D
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
    • actually a good solution to this problem would be for SBI to purchase a IAAS solution.

AWS provides such a service where your service operates on the AWS backbone, and you have drops in various geographic locations so from an internet perspective, your servers perform not only as if they were in Washington DC, but could also have drops in London UK, Sidney Australia for the three major ITUs, or more if required, but at least the three ITUs being covered would be a major improvement.
      Max Spec Fishing, Leather, Quarterstaff, Off-Hand Torches
      Almost Max Spec Bows, Daggers, Nature Staff
    • Guys you don't understand nothing, here we have this modern day jesus, trying to warn us. This game is not fun, he is the only courageous person, fighting against gods, a true visionary, who really know what we truly need at this desperate times.

We need wakfu2 guys, we need albion to turn into wakfu 2.

Who tf enjoys having to aim skills, or react to shit, it's all a big lie sbi sold to us, you know what I would love, to play a corrupted dungeon while eating, or watching a tv show, yeah I know I can just pick an xbow and it will work anyway, but thats not enough, we need some turn based mechanics. Nothing is more thrilling than a turn based fight.
    • I dont like the state of albion too
      i have a diffrent idea
      here me out
      a multiplayer game where 10 players get dropped into an alien spaceship, sky headquarters or planet base, where each player is designated with a private role of either a “crewmate” and an “impostor.” This is an online multiplayer social deduction game, and a player can either be a crewmate or an imposter. One can play the game online or on local WiFi with their select friends.
      i really think im on to something guys