Dying post-combat on invade.

• Corrupted Dungeons
    • Alysandra wrote:

Wrong, if you kill someone in slayer/stalker and then "die" post combat to damage over time effects, you get knocked.
      Just this time it either bugged for me, or didn't register in time that the invader was dead.
      Huh ? Isn't dying to curse after winning is a thing ? LoL, I've even died to poison pots and mage cowls after winning fight before.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpicyPepper ().

• Alysandra wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

Hmm ?? On hunter level CD you get knocked down. Stalker and Slayer are full loot, you always died when you are killed, invading or being invaded.
      Wrong, if you kill someone in slayer/stalker and then "die" post combat to damage over time effects, you get knocked.
      Just this time it either bugged for me, or didn't register in time that the invader was dead.
      I'm not sure he's wrong. I've both died to dots after defeating my opponent and have been knocked after defeating my opponent in corrupted dungeons. It's difficult to tell which one is intended. My suspicion, though, is that you're supposed to die to dots even if you've already eliminated your opponent but it sometimes bugs and you're only knocked.