farming

• Loucipher is correct on this, it's 125 focus points per plot. Just realize it takes a hell of a long time to get to 100/100 even in carrots. You'll probably want to start some other crop as well, as after you get going good, you find you have more points than you need to water all of your avain\lable 45 plots.
      Learn something new every day.
    • Geofors wrote:

Loucipher is correct on this, it's 125 focus points per plot. Just realize it takes a hell of a long time to get to 100/100 even in carrots. You'll probably want to start some other crop as well, as after you get going good, you find you have more points than you need to water all of your avain\lable 45 plots.
      i'm already a level 100 farmer and have a level 50 spec in wheat
    • Quicksilver88 wrote:

Geofors wrote:

Loucipher is correct on this, it's 125 focus points per plot. Just realize it takes a hell of a long time to get to 100/100 even in carrots. You'll probably want to start some other crop as well, as after you get going good, you find you have more points than you need to water all of your avain\lable 45 plots.
      i'm already a level 100 farmer and have a level 50 spec in wheat
      Yes. I'm also 100 in farming and 60 in carrots. Focus cost is now 218 in them.

You can figure cost at any level using formula:

Focus cost = 1000 * (0.5 ^ (( farming_level + (2 * Crop_level)) / 100 ))

Simple, I think I've got all my parenthesis correct.
      Learn something new every day.
    • DrakoBlood wrote:

where can I find Birch trees?
      Birch trees are Tier 2, so you can find them on almost any blue map, except the Bridgewatch biome. Look for trees with orange leaves and white bark.
      If you played the tutorial just once, these are trees you have to harvest in the Forgotten Woods.
      Tip: you can view the cluster map by pressing "N". When you see the map, look at the right-hand side of the info bar above the map. It will show what resources are in the cluster, and what tiers of these are available. If you see a wood symbol there with, say, "II-IV" below, you know this cluster has Birch, Chestnut, and Pine trees growing there. Have fun gathering, and eat a lumberjack-sized breakfast before you set out :)