Crystal league matches cap - 5v5 & 20v20

• 5v5 Crystal League
    • Crystal league matches cap - 5v5 & 20v20

Please consider making crystal league matches hard capped at each level. I see people bring 8.3 excellent and overcharged gear in lvl 7 5v5 match and it shouldn't be a thing. Make it fair, skill based content without any gear advantage.

Thank you!
    • sounds like you are too broken to compete at that level to me...
      Especially with how cheaper 8.3 gear is still getting (just going back to S10, you could almost double price compared to current pricing for a lot of the 8.3 sets).

if you truly want fair fights, you are always welcomed to do arena's or level 1's where gear basically don't matter.
    • Oh come on, it's not about me and money. I just feel like seeing one team in 8.3 exc and other one in just 8.1 - 8.0 equivalent is kind of broken (yet the second mentioned team still won that match). Also I'm ok with 8.3 gear but on the highest lvl as it is the highest gear tier possible.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ashoracky ().

• Ashoracky wrote:

Oh come on, it's not about me and money. I just feel like seeing one team in 8.3 exc and other one in just 8.1 - 8.0 equivalent is kind of broken (yet the second mentioned team still won that match). Also I'm ok with 8.3 gear but on the highest lvl as it is the highest gear tier possible.
      if they won then there is no issue, free money for them... I don't see the issue. if you can't afford to compete why bother? don't lower the competition field to father to those who are not willing to build their Econ to fight there.

If you win level 7's or even level 6's, pretty sure you can make decent amount in 5v5 HG and basically be mercs for silver for doing crystals 3-6/7 for silver to build your econ so you can fight at egual fighting gear.

Don't lower IP cap on those (and yes by making it a hard cap instead of soft cap, it is lowering the IP playing field and economic playing field from those crystals).

Why reduce the amount of places you can use 8.3 gear? There is almost no content that justify using it. We actually need more.

Since F2P release, 8.2 went form 10+mil a set to 8.3 sets being like 6-8mil (depending on the exact weapon obviously). Kinda is a joke since that means the available quantities are drastically higher than the demand which causes the price to drop.
    • the fights are fair if you bring the gear instead of going at the bare minimum IP. It is both a pvp match nad in a way an economic fight too. If you can't afford to bring bigger IP, do lower level to build your wealth and go get them at that moment.

And if you still win in cheaper gear, whatever, free silver and killfame lmao.

No issue there at all...

The fight is fair since it isn't about just the 5vs5, it is about the 5vs5 in the best possible gear.