​Where can I see information about each guild rule?

• Do you mean the actions listed under the second tab of the Rights Management panel? Most of these are pretty self-explanatory, if there's something specific you wish to know, ask in more detail please and I'll try to explain.

Generally, it works like this: you have various roles in your guild, and you can assign them permissions to do certain actions. If a role has a green checkmark next to the action, all members with this role can do this action. If a role has a golden key next to the action, all members with this role can both do this action and allow other roles to do it (they can switch their permissions as well).

Hope that helps.

Do you mean the actions listed under the second tab of the Rights Management panel? Most of these are pretty self-explanatory, if there's something specific you wish to know, ask in more detail please and I'll try to explain.

Generally, it works like this: you have various roles in your guild, and you can assign them permissions to do certain actions. If a role has a green checkmark next to the action, all members with this role can do this action. If a role has a golden key next to the action, all members with this role can both do this action and allow other roles to do it (they can switch their permissions as well).

Hope that helps.
      Yes, I mean this. But I cant ask something specific, because I have not English version of game and I dont know Egnlish names of this. This is why I trying to find where I can read what each means.

I know how it work. I just understand not about each what it mean.

P.S. Can you show screenshot with English names of this?
    • I'll try and post a few screenshots from the English version when I get back to the game. In the meantime, you can always switch between language versions by using the Settings panel in the game launcher.

I am also planning to do an article for the Wiki on this topic, and will provide a link here once it's up.

EDIT: please find the screenshots from the English version attached:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Loucipher ().

• Loucipher wrote:

I'll try and post a few screenshots from the English version when I get back to the game. In the meantime, you can always switch between language versions by using the Settings panel in the game launcher.

I am also planning to do an article for the Wiki on this topic, and will provide a link here once it's up.

EDIT: please find the screenshots from the English version attached:

Thank you for screenshots. What mean 6, 7, 12, 14, 17, 20 and 21?

P.S. If you will write wiki about this, please add link here with new message. As far as I understand forum doesnt warn about edit message.