SPI do not care about you

• SPI do not care about you

This afternoon I saw the update and I couldn't believe my eyes some items are changed so much that they don't fit anywhere, nor PVP, nor PvE.

So I asked the support what happens to people who level those items for weeks, or months because not everyone has this time to play 12 hours daily.
      And she answered me that of course she can`t help me, but I should write in the forum "Feedback and suggestion".
      I told her that last time I had suggestions, they bring the attention to thousand players but I didn't get review by Forum moderator.
      And her answer was that They don't have forum moderators.

Think about that for a second what does it means.
      It means that if you have a suggestion you have to write it here, but unfortunately no one will ever even read it.
      Which makes this forum Stillborn. It makes it stillborn because the connection between you and the community apparently never existed.

So this is raising several questions.
      Why do you even have a test server if the feedback from there doesn't matter?
      How you manage to lose(if it ever existed ) the connection between you and the community?
      How did they allow something like this to happen?

Well, I can't tell but my answer to that is simple. Either the people who work here are extremely incompetent or no one cares about you and your stupid suggestions at all.
      Because they don't prioritise the community. Which means they don't have respect for you.
      I don't know about you dear reader but i feel betrayed ...

The game itself exists because of the community. It is so disrespectfully not to pay attention to it , because there are so many good examples of what happens if you don't prioritize your community.and i hope you don't follow them.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Pilavpawa ().

• So, either you never created a forum account when you started playing or you are a noob who is just trying to get attention.... According to your forum profile, you created this forum account literally only a month ago.

So, who exactly do you think is going to listen to a rant by someone who hasn't been on the forum for even a month. You act like you've been complaining for years. So either you're just a new player looking to jump on a bandwagon you can't possibly relate to, or you are someone who had an older forum account that you "forgot the login" to.

TLDR; If you only have only been on the forums for a month, maybe don't talk as if you've been a member of the forum for years....
    • Pilavpawa wrote:

This afternoon I saw the update and I couldn't believe my eyes some items are changed so much that they don't fit anywhere, nor PVP, nor PvE.

So I asked the support what happens to people who level those items for weeks, or months because not everyone has this time to play 12 hours daily.
      And she answered me that of course she can`t help me, but I should write in the forum "Feedback and suggestion".
      I told her that last time I had suggestions, they bring the attention to thousand players but I didn't get review by Forum moderator.
      And her answer was that They don't have forum moderators.

<snip...>
      There are plenty of forum moderators, but we don't always reply to any posts unless we have something to add to the discussion. This is forum 101.

The community team regularly reply to posts. If you check Hellement's replies on this section, he forwards relevant feedback and suggestions to the developers.

Pilavpawa wrote:

<snip..>

Think about that for a second what does it means.It means that if you have a suggestion you have to write it here, but unfortunately no one will ever even read it.
      Which makes this forum Stillborn. It makes it stillborn because the connection between you and the community apparently never existed.

<snip...>

Just because a developer or moderator didn't reply to the feedback and suggestion doesn't mean they're not being read or taken into consideration. The developers are quite busy and they do not always have enough time to reply to all the posts on the forums. The truth of the matter is explained in this thread: I don't feel that the administrators take the albion forum seriously

Evas_Flarelight wrote:

The Developers do read the Suggestions forum. There are 26 pages of Developer replies here if you click on a blue "Dev Reply" tag.

But some suggestions fall in the following categories:

1. Do not fit the overall vision and philosophy of the game.
      2. Not feasible to implement due to time or technology constraints.
      3. Would only benefit a few players and undertaking them would not yield
      a lot of favorable results (production cost to benefit ratio).
      4. It was already suggested and tried before but did not work as intended.
      5. The Developers have a better version that's just in a backlog.

Let me also point out that a suggestion is very much different from a demand.
      If you're talking about the recent balance changes, it will always be an ongoing process. Spells and their mechanics will always be reworked and adjusted depending on the current playstyle and meta. Based on the way you wrote your post, you hastily created this out of passion and emotion. I recommend you take some time to constructively post your suggestion.

Pilavpawa wrote:

<snip...>

So this is raising several questions.
      Why do you even have a test server if the feedback from there doesn't matter?
      How you manage to lose(if it ever existed ) the connection between you and the community?
      How did they allow something like this to happen?

Well, I can't tell but my answer to that is simple. Either the people who work here are extremely incompetent or no one cares about you and your stupid suggestions at all.
      Because they don't prioritise the community. Which means they don't have respect for you.
      I don't know about you dear reader but i feel betrayed ...

The game itself exists because of the community. It is so disrespectfully not to pay attention to it , because there are so many good examples of what happens if you don't prioritize your community.and i hope you don't follow them.
      There is a lot of assumptions and misconceptions in this part of your post that I've already addressed in the first part of my reply. As I've shared in one of my quotes, a suggestion is quite different from a demand. It's not the end of the world if one weapon you enjoyed is not suited for your playstyle, there are plenty of other ways to make it work.

If you have more questions that's not related to this topic, feel free to send me a DM and we can discuss it further.

~Evas_Flarelight
    • AdmBriggs wrote:

So, either you never created a forum account when you started playing or you are a noob who is just trying to get attention.... According to your forum profile, you created this forum account literally only a month ago.

So, who exactly do you think is going to listen to a rant by someone who hasn't been on the forum for even a month. You act like you've been complaining for years. So either you're just a new player looking to jump on a bandwagon you can't possibly relate to, or you are someone who had an older forum account that you "forgot the login" to.

TLDR; If you only have only been on the forums for a month, maybe don't talk as if you've been a member of the forum for years....
      Look at this guy with huge ego and knowledge LMAO

The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Please do not post non-constructive comments in this section of the forum. ().