Call to Arms Patch 4 - Known Issues (Update: June 16th)

• Has it been almost 1 month and I got a fix for the bugs in the game? Do you have any idea of the impact of being a Great Holy not to spend mana? What a delay, what a lack of respect for the players. They want to nerf the 10% Healers but I don't see any nerf in CC builds, there could be a 10% reduction in the control effects to balance, not to mention the "mechanics" of the stones cutting vision, ending up with ranged build strategies being counteracted by stand behind a simple stone. What a joke! Other MMORPGs must be laughing at Albion's PvP.
      The ability to achieve victory by changing and adapting to the enemy is called a genius - Sun Tzu
    • I am using Blootletter and Deadly Swipe is bugged since it applies 1 stack of Assassin Spirit Charge on enemy hit and each of it increase damage by 6% , but with 3 stacks is still 6% .
      Same goes for Throwing Blades , should stack up 3 times with bonus damage but even if u get 3 stacks damage is increased only for 1 stack .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Inzigo ().

• Kanra.zip wrote:

Just wanted to make sure you see this freezing wind (1h frost) bug
      The guy showed them the bug and how to fix it. I think it is not spagetti code fault. They have a shedule and they stick to that shedule. They announced the next patch will balance things in corrupted dungeons and they also announced the patch 5 will fix the bugs of the previous patch. Some of these bugs are fixed but can't be uploaded to the server because the newest patch is not ready at all. For them a few broken weapons are no reason to rush because they are not playing their own game and don't feel it on themselves.
    • Are the devs even alive? 3 weeks with all these bugs in game and still no hotfix, high lvls crystals being played on broken weapons, casual players being forced to change their favourite weapons... And please don't cover yourself with a mobile release, fix a gameplay for pc users then expand it to mobile ones. Imagine how much work you will need to do once you release mobile version with so many bugs...

Mytherceria wrote:

• [Dagger] Using Slit Throat with 3 stacks of Sunder Armor deals damage of 2 stacks
      • [Dagger] Using Slit Throat with 3 stacks of Assassin Spirit deals damage of 2 stacks
      • [iOS] The iOS App currently does not prompt you to update the patch, so you may have to manually update Albion Online in the App Store
      • [Mobile] /ping and /fps current do not show on mobile devices
      • Tooltip for Tear Apart appears in Spanish on the English client
      • Damage against mobs from Specter Jacket does not scale with item power and damage modifiers
      • [Axes] Rending Spin sometimes does not apply the bleed correctly when targets get hit in the outer circle
      • Self Ignition spell has missing localization tags
      • [Frost Staff] AoE damage of Q (Hoarfrost) in Frost Staffs doesn't work if the target dies

We're working on resolving the above as soon as we can!
      If I say to my boss I will do it as soon as I can and not touch it for 3 weeks, I guess I will be without a job right now... And the list of bugs keeps getting bigger each day.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Ashoracky ().

• Hellements wrote:

Mikayshen wrote:

Então, onde está o ETA quando podemos ver uma correção para os problemas conhecidos do Patch 4?
      Genuinamente curioso quando eles serão resolvidos e corrigidos.
      Desculpe pela demora nisso. O patch foi mesclado com o Call to Arms Patch 6 agora e está planejado para ser lançado na próxima semana. INFORMAÇÕES MAIS SOBRE como Próximas Mudanças em Nosso fórum de Testserver feedback.
      - Hellements
      Não que isso vá mudar alguma coisa, mas pelo menos dar uma satisfação, um pouco tarde.
      antes tarde do que nunca.
      Obrigado
      Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • Manuten wrote:

Não que isso vá mudar alguma coisa, mas pelo menos dar uma satisfação, um pouco tarde.antes tarde do que nunca.
      Obrigado
      Antes tarde do que nunca o kct ! Uma atualizaçao que demorou meses para sair, quando chega é cheia de bugs e mais bugs e demora meses para consertarem? Isso pra mim é uma equipe completamente incompotente, um jogo full pvp com um pvp quebrado, desbalanceado, qual é...

Literalmente existe topico aqui em que pessoas apontam os erros nas linhas de programaçao do game, faz o trabalho melhor do que quem ganha dinheiro para isso.

Alem de tudo aparentemente a maior preocupaçao deles é esse LIXO de porte mobile, tem que trabalhar em dobro pra consertar essas merd*s em duas plataformas. Albion está entrando no declinio, atualizaçao traz milhares de pessoas, mas o jogo em si piora a cada atualizaçao.
    • SullyDio wrote:

Manuten wrote:

Não que isso vá mudar alguma coisa, mas pelo menos dar uma satisfação, um pouco tarde.antes tarde do que nunca.
      Obrigado
      Antes tarde fazer that never o KCT! Uma atualizaçao que demorou meses para sair, quando chega cheia de bugs e mais bugs e demora meses para consertarem? Isso pra mim é uma equipe completamente incompotente, um jogo full pvp com um pvp quebrado, desbalanceado, qual é ...
      Literalmente existe tópico aqui em que as pessoas apontam os erros nas linhas de programaçao do jogo, faz o trabalho melhor do que quem ganha dinheiro para isso.

Alem de tudo aparentemente a maior preocupação deles é esse LIXO de porte móvel, tem que trabalhar em dobro pra consertar essas merd * s em duas plataformas. Albion está entrando no declínio , atualizaçao traz níveis de pessoas, mas o jogo em si piora a cada atualizaçao.
      concordo com você.
      Porém para mim o cúmulo do absurdo é ter esse problemas todos , estamos vindo aqui reclamar e eles cagarem, não ter um posicionamento, uma resposta que seja, uma falta de respeito com os jogadores.
      Erros ocorrem, mas ninguém arruma, ninguém fala nada, tá tipo fod* s*
      Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • HG bug is knowed? some times no reason enemy will invade but mob keep unrespaw , and after u win fifth it’s no chest and nothing , like a empty hg.

another time no reason team mate can attack each other , this is huge bug , it’s 100% lose when ur healer is bugged and can’t heal anyone.
    • Has it been addressed that the boss respawn mechanics in faction warfare is extremely abused? Went out just for a few hours in yellows and holy shit good luck. It's legit FULL of people on ox/bear tapping the point and running away over and over and over so the boss won't spawn. Can legit do this indefinitely and people absolutely do. Just because I was curious I watched 1 guy on a bear keep a blob from capping a point for nearly an hour lmao. This has to be 1 of the most obvious abused mechanics in the game and pretty much makes faction warfare awful to play with. Hope to see it addressed rather than abandoned.
    • Hi,

Just a quick update that we've resolved a couple of the issues in the previous patch:

Mytherceria wrote:

Fixed with Call to Arms Patch 5/6:
      • [Dagger] Using Slit Throat with 3 stacks of Sunder Armor deals damage of 2 stacks
      • [Dagger] Using Slit Throat with 3 stacks of Assassin Spirit deals damage of 2 stacks
      • [Axes] Rending Spin sometimes does not apply the bleed correctly when targets get hit in the outer circle
      • Damage against mobs from Specter Jacket does not scale with item power and damage modifiers
      • Tooltip for Tear Apart appears in Spanish on the English client
      • Self Ignition spell has missing localization tags
      • [iOS] The iOS App currently does not prompt you to update the patch, so you may have to manually update Albion Online in the App Store
      • [Mobile] /ping and /fps current do not show on mobile device

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • @Mytherceria What @kasttiel wanted to say is that specter jacket damage is only affected by damage modifiers if you have a modifier on you before you turn on your jacket. Moreover, after modifier ends you still deal more damage with a jacket so it is not a live update, it is an update only for a one time thing that is turning your jacket on. It was not working like that in the past.
    • kasttiel wrote:

The specter jacket still doesn't do real damage against MOBS. Damage bonuses only work before starting a fight, not in action.
      Dmg multiplier is off, did test with cryptcandle 8.3mp for +44% and it isn't adding that 44% more like 30% or so.
      Also when they "fixed" multiplier they glitched the fire animation when the mob is actually taking damage, it used to keep appearing a fire on the mob but now it only does once when you first do it and then it stops completely.
      It is quite hard to get some fixes in this game holy smokes... Takes ages and when it suppose to come it comes half way done.
    • Patriota wrote:

kasttiel wrote:

The specter jacket still doesn't do real damage against MOBS. Damage bonuses only work before starting a fight, not in action.
      Dmg multiplier is off, did test with cryptcandle 8.3mp for +44% and it isn't adding that 44% more like 30% or so.Also when they "fixed" multiplier they glitched the fire animation when the mob is actually taking damage, it used to keep appearing a fire on the mob but now it only does once when you first do it and then it stops completely.
      It is quite hard to get some fixes in this game holy smokes... Takes ages and when it suppose to come it comes half way done.
      I used "Inner Focus" from the spears and they multiply the damage before activating the skill. During combat there is no change.