[6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4

• Ви так порезали топор что одноручний топор перестал после 3 атака кровоточение на E хиляться даже не один стак попадание E не хиляет редко хиляет я начал очень часто проигравать на том билде ви можете убирать одноручний топор из альбиона ставляете бесполезние нерфи на етом патч может вернете обратно на топор то что било? Они хотя едиствиние которие були полезние игре
    • I was definitely expecting some axe nerfs and think that is good, but the wonky mechanics of rending spin are very frustrating and annoying. This was one change over the line, the bleed dead zone in rending spin is really not sensible. No one else has to deal with this level of insanely complex mechanics for their Q. The damage based on range is OK-ish, and even that is a little more than you should really expect people to have to manage. A bleed dead zone on top of that is hard to wrap your mind around how you even got to such an idea.

Your client-server structure isn't capable of displaying characters with the precision required to land these bleeds with this dead zone. People resync constantly with much greater margin of error than this stupid dead zone can deal with. You're asking us to do microsurgery with a spiked bat. Even if people didn't jutter and slop around so much, it would still be an irritating and pointlessly convoluted mechanic. How the heck are mobile players going to play axe? Give people 3rd and 4th arms to make these microscopic precision movements needed to keep people in the outer strip of your cleave?
      https://steamcommunity.com/id/asgaeroth/

The post was edited 1 time, last by Asgaeroth ().

• I agree as previously stated, to paraphrase: you’v Ruined the axe class.

It’s a completely different weapon. You should rollback these changes, go back to the drawing board, and then rollout a better plan.

Or give axe users a free respec to a different weapon entirely, as almost none of us have any interest in this now garbage weapon.

Yes, it was one of the best PvE weapons on the game, but this was a trade off we accepted at the cost of being one of the worst PvP weapons. Now it’s a D+ to C- on both fronts. RIP Axes and potentially RIP Axe players to SBI’s player base. You
    • What is this obsession with making hammers so terrible. Stop doing things for yellow zone or cds. Patch after patch you have made hammers worse and they have just been bad the whole time. They are arguably the worst thing to pve in this game. They were only useful for zvz (grove) which news flash was the only reason to lvl this shit. Yes it was good in CD for awhile but that was literally just tombhammer. Stop making this weapon bad. For the love of god improve it not make it worse.
    • SMBisme wrote:

I agree as previously stated, to paraphrase: you’v Ruined the axe class.

It’s a completely different weapon. You should rollback these changes, go back to the drawing board, and then rollout a better plan.

Or give axe users a free respec to a different weapon entirely, as almost none of us have any interest in this now garbage weapon.

Yes, it was one of the best PvE weapons on the game, but this was a trade off we accepted at the cost of being one of the worst PvP weapons. Now it’s a D+ to C- on both fronts. RIP Axes and potentially RIP Axe players to SBI’s player base. You
      i totally agree please sbi u got to redo these changes a little, u guys heard the community so please fix this mistake!!!
    • Battleaxe was my favourite weapon, and also the only weapon I liked and could play. I know, I am a noob, I can't play with other weapons, I don't like them, I don't feel them. I do not have a problem if you nerf anything I use. Nerf means you change the numbers. But you did not nerf anything. You completely changed the skills I used. Q and E skills on battleaxe totally changed. You completely removed vampiric strike. If you put effort into creating new effects, totally new skills, why the hell did not you create a new weapon in the line for it? You instead destroyed my gameplay.

In Albion Online you are what you wear, right? lol... Albion is a long term game, that requires the player to put time and effort and planning into their characters. Now you destroyed the most important thing in a game like this: trust. Why the hell would I play anything, any weapons, any armor in this game if you can just destroy, completely remove their skills from the game? I don't even want to play anymore. Give back the skills with exact way they worked before, and if you think they are overpowered then lower the damage numbers! If you want to create something new, create a new weapon for your stupid new skills.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Heimdarm ().

• Hattenhair wrote:

@PrintsKaspian
      These patch notes do not seem to be representative of the latest NDA update: Vile Curse cast range is still being buffed, Rending spin is still applying bleeds only 2.5m and further away and the Regular Bow resistance decrease being unstackable is not mentioned either.

Alysandra wrote:

NDA Axe This is from the NDA forum about axe change, in it you can see the change on bleed only applying at max range is removed, yet it's now on live? Did i miss something?

Also on the NDA it says Distance for max damage but max damage is at 5 meters, is this just a typo?

Sad to see this bleed change go live, bleed is a huge part of the weapon identiy just removed.

Hey both,

Just wanted to clarify that the text in the NDA thread which are highlighted in bold are reflective of changes that are to come with the next patch (Patch 5), which is why it may differ from the Patch 4 patch notes above.

Hope that helps!

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • A3non wrote:

I think that's a very very strong nerf.
      The biggest nerf to Whirlwind that no one is discussing is the skill uptime. That basically means the amount of time between uses. Prior to the updated, WW had a 20 second cool down that started when the skill was activated. The channel time of the skill was 4.5 seconds, which means that when your channel was finished, you had 15.5 seconds worth of cooldown before you could use WW again.

Today, the cooldown has been increased to 25 seconds with a channel time of 2.5 seconds, which means that when your are done with WW, it is not available for another 22.5 seconds. That is HUGE!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneeleven. This updated added 7 seconds of downtime to WW, which is egregious!

They absolutely need to reduce the cooldown. Given the change, it really should have been reduced to 18 seconds, so that the skill uptime remained the same at 15.5 seconds, and not increased by 5 seconds. In terms of impact to PVE, you are essentially getting 44% less damage as the result of the reduced channel time plus using it 45% less often.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Calesvol ().

• Not an axe user, but i am the twin brother of one.

What i find baffling is that it seems they double or even triple nerfed most skills. I.e normal attack-slower and weaker. Q less range, weaker, conditional bleed...what just happened. W- a 2.5 dead zone around yourself, insane. Whirl wind-shorter duration, weaker, and almost 50% more downtime.

Not sure how this is rebalancing, unless I dont know what the word balance means.
      I mean they changed most of the skills entirely. It's a brand new weapon practically.

Behold the impotence of the all new Not-So-Greataxe!!
    • Emmalinea wrote:

Not an axe user, but i am the twin brother of one.

What i find baffling is that it seems they double or even triple nerfed most skills. I.e normal attack-slower and weaker. Q less range, weaker, conditional bleed...what just happened. W- a 2.5 dead zone around yourself, insane. Whirl wind-shorter duration, weaker, and almost 50% more downtime.

Not sure how this is rebalancing, unless I dont know what the word balance means.
      I mean they changed most of the skills entirely. It's a brand new weapon practically.

Behold the impotence of the all new Not-So-Greataxe!!
      They just deleted the main pve fame farm weapon. Imagine as a new player wasting one month or two leveling this weapon, and after uncountable hours of boring pve, sbi just delete completely your weapon. What you as a new player would do? Yep, delete the game and never comeback again.

And so many new players will watch old youtube guides and start playing with axe wasting their time.
      Sbi is hurting herself with this change. 8o
    • Jean_Helius wrote:

They just deleted the main pve fame farm weapon. Imagine as a new player wasting one month or two leveling this weapon, and after uncountable hours of boring pve, sbi just delete completely your weapon. What you as a new player would do? Yep, delete the game and never comeback again.
      And so many new players will watch old youtube guides and start playing with axe wasting their time.
      Sbi is hurting herself with this change. 8o
      I don’t have to imagine. This is EXACTLY what has happened to me. I’m hanging in there because SBI absolutely has to realize how royally they botched this from the overwhelming feedback. And this is only the English Forums.

I imagine every customer base, across all languages, are voicing the same sentiment.

The post was edited 2 times, last by SMBisme ().