BYOT IS RECRUITING!
      Come and make stories to tell!
      Pushing for that HQ!! join us!

- No mandatory stuff,
      - No tax over gathering
      - Tax extent reimbursed every week.
      - Group pvp/e activities
      - If you are a crystal player we sponsor your kits
      - Capture outpost, mage raiding, castles: regeared.
      - Build your ingame economy!
      - Fight with us, let´s get to the next level as a guild!

- We offer OUR t7 zone to fame up and get rich, and daily content at mainly NA (altought we have peps at different time zones)
      Any questions just PM at Discord: MeetAlltheStars #3812

------------------------------------

Hello traveler!!!
      Thanks for checking our BYOT forum recruitment tread: (relevant info with green)

Activities that we enjoy in game include Roads PvP & Chests, Hellgates, Mage Raiding/Outposts (FORT STERLING BZ), Gathering some thick things, Faction Warfare (THETFORD mostly bandit zvz).
      BYOT has built and continues to expand a non-mandatory group economy concept! Ask about it
      OUR ROOTS ARE IN THE MISTS
      PERKS:
      Young adult friendly comunity (yeah, some are quiet and some are non stop talking, just like real human beings).

OUR T7 FULLY OWNED MAP
      Regeared guild content
      PREGEARED (Mage raid, posts and some other stuff)
      PREGEARED proven crystal teams

MIST WARS COORDINATED WITH OUR ALLIANCE [JUST] PILLAGE AND PLUNDER!!! WE ARE EITHER YOUR ROMANTIC MERCENARIES OR CRUEL PIRATES, YOU CHOOSE!

We haven´t mandatory CTA but is nice to have our members taking part of group activities. Like in school when there is a group of 5 and only 2 do the job and the rest take credit? that´s why ultimately we wish to have everyone involved. In the other hand since it´s an adult community we have jobs, college, wives, husbands, cats so we know that not always people is avaible. So we aim for balance. We like to have fun and have a laid back envyroment, that doesnt mean we are aganist growing and improving.

TAXES: 30% up to a cap of 500k per week; anything over is reimbursed every Monday!

Requirements:
      YOUR DESIRE OF BEING PART OF US AS A TEAM!

20M PVE + 5M PVP MIN Fame.
      Use Discord.

The post was edited 4 times, last by MeetAllTheStars ().

• We identify as a Mists guild, however since yesterday was the famous reset day, we decided to take a Territory just for fun! Probably a BZ guild Will launch on it later, lol so bumping for the meme.

MeetAllTheStars wrote:

That Time that the red boys used a Camlan in a Frog that I later named Nicholas. RIP

*One of Notpidro's secret talents Is to catch these moments*

[meme moment, not a super fight, we are just ...repositioning :P s* happens]

Images
      • unknown.png

749.53 kB, 915×640, viewed 111 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by MeetAllTheStars ().

• Well, I lied, I wont come up with war memories. I´ll bring a brand new video! these things have taken place this week.

In that video you see how our leader is slaughtered by a t4 surprise blob, basically they bring 69 peps to fight a 7 man party lol.

discord.gg/pQqp2QMy

Formerly mists guild ... but the Juggernaut wont come in the pocket just for ganking. ;D (well technically could be but is not the point).

The post was edited 2 times, last by MeetAllTheStars ().

• Any questions PM me ^^ or just do it on the Welcome channel.

If you are into group hellgates some peps wanna run those.
      Content generators (not so megalomaniac streamers are welcome too)

- Solo players are not welcome ^^
      - This Is not a family. Is a guild.
      - Fame and builds from corrupteds most likely dont work in group fights :D be receptive to the info my boy.

MeetAllTheStars#3812

The post was edited 1 time, last by MeetAllTheStars ().

• Hold on a second, that evening we took two more :o ... at the start of the season we could grab one and lost it super quick, this time we have been quite persistant. Last night a dude that was ratting outpost called us "cringe guild" xD im so dead.
      Welcome to our BYOT, part of JUST alliance -here different guilds sum up for a fluorishing comunity-.

btw: we are that guild with a Tree on crest that no one knows and cares about, BYOT: BRING YOUR OWN TREES BECAUSE YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY OF OURS!

FIGHT IN OUTPOST!
    • By the time we lead TREEE alliance, we forged a nice relationship with THIS IS THE WAY (TITW), a brazilian guild lead by the player Trobel, after some changes that ended up in JUST alliance, TITW is also with us, taking their place in our activities. Here a clip from a couple of nights ago.

- If you are mainly a portuguese speaker I seriusly recomend this guild (they do mixed mist and outlands as we do). Cheers to our friends! if you go alone, you die alone, but with friends it´s harder.

Here a twitch clip from Madruga_original: clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulSalt…ioYouWHY-pHnWqNCYNaRZ7aRJ

Remember to bring your own trees, because you wont have any of ours!