PVP/PVE SYSTEM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PVP/PVE SYSTEM

New

Hey, im new, i have some doubts about the pve and pvp system, i have been looking for it at YT and google but couldn't find what i want to know, like, i'm a World of Warcraft player, the pve and pvp system in WoW are dungeons and raids for pve, bgs and arenas for pvp, that's what i want to know, what are the pvp and pve systems and what are their rewards. Peace.
    • PVP/PVE SYSTEM

New

Hey, im new, i have some doubts about the pve and pvp system, i have been looking for it at YT and google but couldn't find what i want to know, like, i'm a World of Warcraft player, the pve and pvp system in WoW are dungeons and raids for pve, bgs and arenas for pvp, that's what i want to know, what are the pvp and pve systems and what are their rewards. Peace.
    • New

Hello,
      I am pretty new myself, but have mostly understood i guess, but don't take my word for it.

From what i understand, blue zones are completely safe without PvP (except duels), yellow zones have unrestricted PvP zones where you can fight with others. And red/black zones are completely open and you can die anytime. Dungeons are as safe as their respective zones i guess. So for example in a red zone dungeon you could get attacked I guess.

And corrupted dungeons (with orange glowing light) are pretty much both PvE and PvP always if i am not mistaken.

Anyone can correct this if it is not completely right.
      Good luck! ;)
    • New

matthiews wrote:

There are countless PvE opportunities in the game, just naming a few: Solo & Group Dungeons, Avalonian Roads, HCE, World Bosses.

The interesting part is the PvP, here it depends in which kind of zone you do your activity. Albion Online has 4 zone types that have different rulesets:
      Blue zones: No PvP except faction flagged fights result in a knockdown.
      Yellow zone: PvP but all deaths will result in a knockdown.
      Red zone: PvP results in dropping your items, players can flag as hostile and attack every other player.
      Black zone: Everyone is automatically flagged as hostile and death will result in dropping your items.
      Instances like corrupted dungeons (stalker, slayer), lethal hellgates or avalonian roads use black zone rules as well.

- Hellements