LAST UPDATE SIGNED THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THIS GAME

    • LAST UPDATE SIGNED THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THIS GAME

      I spent more then 1000 hours on this game and i say the latest update has definitely destroyed the game, making it suitable for noobs and those who can't play video games. I understand that for the company + noobs means + premiums sold, but that's too much.
      1) It 's not written anywhere, but the damage and piercing ability against armor has been reduced. Many of the game's historical maps have been erased and replaced with others full of escape and exit points to escape the gankers.
      2) Playing as factioned has completely lost its meaning: I can go around factioned in blue and yellow areas without the risk of being looted. If you die in one of these areas you are knocked down and only lose 5% of the equipment's efficiency. Getting knocked down in one of these zones causes you to respawn in the nearest faction outpost, resulting in extreme camping zones above them. The only thing you can do after being killed 15 times in a row 40 vs 1 is to hope these T4 noobs get away so you can unflag. Do you realize that to get faction points it is enough to be flagged in a blue zone and stay afk? Are we joking? ?( Where are the chills that assailed you knowing you could be killed as soon as you step out of a city gate? Don't understand the role of Carleon City at this point.
      3) For Odin's beard, does it seem normal to you to queue to be able to log into the game?
      4) I was hoping that with the new update, crafting would become more interesting, rewarding those who go around gathering resources and crafting. But no. It remains the most useless thing ever and still does not affect the power of weapons in combat
      Tempting for the noobs, worse than the bubonic plague for those used to the old style. Unplayable <X
    • Xibeatz wrote:

      The_Support_God wrote:

      wrong area to post bro

      move it to rant
      There is no more suitable area than this for the content I have written. If you are so wise, move the conversation to the appropriate place so I can open another one like it. The game has been ruined because the creators are Full stop
      Ruined for you, but sad you're one in a hundred of thousands (and growing) playerbase.
    • Xibeatz wrote:

      I spent more then 1000 hours on this game and i say the latest update has definitely destroyed the game, making it suitable for noobs and those who can't play video games. I understand that for the company + noobs means + premiums sold, but that's too much.
      1) It 's not written anywhere, but the damage and piercing ability against armor has been reduced. Many of the game's historical maps have been erased and replaced with others full of escape and exit points to escape the gankers.
      2) Playing as factioned has completely lost its meaning: I can go around factioned in blue and yellow areas without the risk of being looted. If you die in one of these areas you are knocked down and only lose 5% of the equipment's efficiency. Getting knocked down in one of these zones causes you to respawn in the nearest faction outpost, resulting in extreme camping zones above them. The only thing you can do after being killed 15 times in a row 40 vs 1 is to hope these T4 noobs get away so you can unflag. Do you realize that to get faction points it is enough to be flagged in a blue zone and stay afk? Are we joking? ?( Where are the chills that assailed you knowing you could be killed as soon as you step out of a city gate? Don't understand the role of Carleon City at this point.
      3) For Odin's beard, does it seem normal to you to queue to be able to log into the game?
      4) I was hoping that with the new update, crafting would become more interesting, rewarding those who go around gathering resources and crafting. But no. It remains the most useless thing ever and still does not affect the power of weapons in combat
      Tempting for the noobs, worse than the bubonic plague for those used to the old style. Unplayable <X

      Unplayable? lol.

      Mkay, bye bye.
    • I have different issues with the update, although am a newcomer myself but the game has more of technical issues.

      There's still only one server. Game can barely handle the load and yet they don't bother to get more servers.

      No Fame Credits yet for Gatherers and Crafters. They promised they would bring FC for these two yet they haven't done it, just shows how much uncaring they are to anything outside of PvP

      And also, in Tier 7 red zones there are no Tier 7 resources. Like wtf? Why is it Tier 7 then, to just support PvE players and give 0 fucks to Gatherers?

      Yeah this game sucks. Sadly, it is the only sandbox MMO out there, other so called sandbox games are even flawed than Albion. We can only hope that the devs realize their mistakes one day and fix them.
      Speech is Silver, Silence is Gold
    • originally t7 red has no t7 resources cause blackzone is suppose to be THE place to get t7 resources

      but with the roads of avalon t7 and t8 resources are much much easier to get with portals going deep into the blackzone or you can just farm the t7/8 resources in the roads them selves
      Check out My new Albion Online Expansion idea 4 thread:
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/143592-Albion-Online-Expansion-Idea-4/
    • Gabumon wrote:

      Xibeatz wrote:

      The_Support_God wrote:

      wrong area to post bro

      move it to rant
      There is no more suitable area than this for the content I have written. If you are so wise, move the conversation to the appropriate place so I can open another one like it. The game has been ruined because the creators are Full stop
      Ruined for you, but sad you're one in a hundred of thousands (and growing) playerbase.
      This is the classic answer they give me when I talk about this. Do you think a car without wheels with 10,000 horsepower goes farther than one with 1 horsepower with all wheels? From the answer you gave me, you do not seem to me to have an intellect. Objectively, game QUALITY (as happens in 99% of all other games) fails when developers realize they can make more money by focusing on QUANTITY. If there are more people playing Albion, it is simply because they are weak and, as I repeat, the game is being shaped in such a way as to be less difficult for noobs and consequently more boring for those who loved the difficulty at the time. which was, in my opinion, what made this game beautiful.
    • Xibeatz wrote:

      Gabumon wrote:

      Xibeatz wrote:

      The_Support_God wrote:

      wrong area to post bro

      move it to rant
      There is no more suitable area than this for the content I have written. If you are so wise, move the conversation to the appropriate place so I can open another one like it. The game has been ruined because the creators are Full stop
      Ruined for you, but sad you're one in a hundred of thousands (and growing) playerbase.
      This is the classic answer they give me when I talk about this. Do you think a car without wheels with 10,000 horsepower goes farther than one with 1 horsepower with all wheels? From the answer you gave me, you do not seem to me to have an intellect. Objectively, game QUALITY (as happens in 99% of all other games) fails when developers realize they can make more money by focusing on QUANTITY. If there are more people playing Albion, it is simply because they are weak and, as I repeat, the game is being shaped in such a way as to be less difficult for noobs and consequently more boring for those who loved the difficulty at the time. which was, in my opinion, what made this game beautiful.
      Don’t bother explaining, because the developers are focusing on noobs that complain about getting ganked and etc, little do they know that after a while they will get bored and quit the game. If I wanted to play a game that is easy and chill, I would go and pick a better game for that, such as FF14 and GM2. I think developers destroyed the identity of the game which was supposed to be hardcore and brutal.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Timur02 ().

    • Timur02 wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      Timur02 wrote:

      developers are focusing on noobs
      :D
      if you think kill fame is an indicator of long I played this game then I feel bad for you.
      I think he tries to say, that regarding your kill fame you are a noob :) I dont think time playing a game is a prove of skill. So Kill Fame is a better indicator ;)
      Or maybe the fact you are in Surf?
      I think you just someone doing his money with mass ganking. What is still very good if you do it right. Royal Zones are full of hard flagged gankers.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Piraterer ().

    • Piraterer wrote:

      Timur02 wrote:

      if you think kill fame is an indicator of long I played this game then I feel bad for you.
      I think he tries to say, that regarding your kill fame you are a noob :) I dont think time playing a game is a prove of skill. So Kill Fame is a better indicator ;) Or maybe the fact you are in Surf?
      I think you just someone doing his money with mass ganking. What is still very good if you do it right. Royal Zones are full of hard flagged gankers.
      Ganking some idiot who cant drive a horse in an 8.3 set isnt much of an accomplishment either.
      PvP fame highly scales of off the gear the victim was wearing, and it does not represent the amount of combat scenarios a specific player can draw experience from.

      Take for example the old 2v2 hellgates where 4.1 and 5.1 sets were sufficient to reach 1k IP cap.
      Killing 20 teams of players only yields ~ 200k fame for each participant.

      I have no idea why people are drooling over PvP fame like its some one of a kind measurement of a player's experience.
    • Hattenhair wrote:

      Piraterer wrote:

      Timur02 wrote:

      if you think kill fame is an indicator of long I played this game then I feel bad for you.
      I think he tries to say, that regarding your kill fame you are a noob :) I dont think time playing a game is a prove of skill. So Kill Fame is a better indicator ;) Or maybe the fact you are in Surf?I think you just someone doing his money with mass ganking. What is still very good if you do it right. Royal Zones are full of hard flagged gankers.
      Ganking some idiot who cant drive a horse in an 8.3 set isnt much of an accomplishment either.PvP fame highly scales of off the gear the victim was wearing, and it does not represent the amount of combat scenarios a specific player can draw experience from.

      Take for example the old 2v2 hellgates where 4.1 and 5.1 sets were sufficient to reach 1k IP cap.
      Killing 20 teams of players only yields ~ 200k fame for each participant.

      I have no idea why people are drooling over PvP fame like its some one of a kind measurement of a player's experience.

      This how they think - me has more kill fame, mean me better, monke noises.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Timur02 ().

    • Hattenhair wrote:

      Take for example the old 2v2 hellgates where 4.1 and 5.1 sets were sufficient to reach 1k IP cap.
      Killing 20 teams of players only yields ~ 200k fame for each participant.
      yea, good old flat 4 meta :D
      he start play year ago not even year and hes using "NOOBS" :D , 24m pvp in 1 year. his EGO is boosted af :D and this is how it looks, 3/4 1 year game old kids are talking about game, and giving feedback. they know shit and give shitfeedback :D
    • UNFM wrote:

      Hattenhair wrote:

      Take for example the old 2v2 hellgates where 4.1 and 5.1 sets were sufficient to reach 1k IP cap.
      Killing 20 teams of players only yields ~ 200k fame for each participant.
      yea, good old flat 4 meta :D he start play year ago not even year and hes using "NOOBS" :D , 24m pvp in 1 year. his EGO is boosted af :D and this is how it looks, 3/4 1 year game old kids are talking about game, and giving feedback. they know shit and give shitfeedback :D
      Still, PvP fame doesn't directly correlate to combat experience or knowledge of mechanics...
      If anything you should attack the argument made, and not some ephemeral bragging rights number.
    • Well he says these changes are good for new players, but he is still a new player himself.

      His first point is just bullshit.

      Point 2 is complete bullshit too. Factions means a lot now. More than before.
      Yellow/Bluezone Content is fun for most new players and RedZone Content is huge.
      So many outnumbered fights during Bandit Events and we can win most of them. Incredible Game Design.
      Everyone matters = new faction content.

      Point 3: No that shouldnt be normal. But i never had Problems login in with Premium. Seems like a new player Problem. Feels sad you cant afford it with ingame money.

      Point 4: bullshit again. IP matters a lot and good crafters earn a lot. With the new legendary items (already announced) and trade Missions (already announced too) crafting will be one of the best things someone can do in Albion.

      Thats just the normal ALBION IS BAD FIX IT I CAN ONLY WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I WANT ATTENTION POST.

      Just go look for good guilds Xibeatz in Arch playing since November? And Timur obviously not touching any endgame content like AvaDiving.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Piraterer ().