A warning about Paradox and Dworf

• snitches ruin everyone's fun in the game, and i will not show hesitation to get rid of them from my ranks,

lookout waffle you got respect from the most deranged person on the forums, good for you mate :)

you ratted me out and so did zeus, so now continue holding the hand of your mate zeus and walk down that sugar coated road that your actions have laid for you.

enjoy your time in whatever it is that you do, cause its not going to be alongside Paradox.
  • WaffleGang wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

Dworf wrote:

u were kicked for accepting the fact you told them about my plan, even you were against it in comms, now get over it and go join some other guild where rats are allowed, try C&D.

i dont have time for little kids and there bullshit antics. wanna start drama join the goons, i only have respectful people in my guild.

furthermore you guys can call me any name under the sun i really dont care what reputation i have. still going to play the game no matter what

i was against it but i never told them so your already lying man. just cuz i was against doesn't mean i sold you out so don't call me a snitch and shit.

Dissention on in the ranks too? This is fucking precious.

yea i defended you guys a couple times. guess that makes me the bad guy for not trying to do sneaky shit. like the invite goons for a pvp run then kick them alliance and kill a few when we have more ppl in group scheme. dworf has an issue with trying to play the game fair to win. paradox has a lot of good dudes in it but the run guy running it.

You have my utmost respect.

ya thanks after reading your sig i really believe it. have fun demoralizing this games community. dont udnerstand why bercilak would show favortism to a player whos goal is to ruins everyone time in his game

Sweet Jesus the brain damage this has caused you is just unrepairable... I am so sorry, let me explain,
    my sig is not meant for the "good" guys... It's meant for those who abuse and are unfit to lead.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

Dworf wrote:

u were kicked for accepting the fact you told them about my plan, even you were against it in comms, now get over it and go join some other guild where rats are allowed, try C&D.

i dont have time for little kids and there bullshit antics. wanna start drama join the goons, i only have respectful people in my guild.

furthermore you guys can call me any name under the sun i really dont care what reputation i have. still going to play the game no matter what

i was against it but i never told them so your already lying man. just cuz i was against doesn't mean i sold you out so don't call me a snitch and shit.

yea i defended you guys a couple times. guess that makes me the bad guy for not trying to do sneaky shit. like the invite goons for a pvp run then kick them alliance and kill a few when we have more ppl in group scheme. dworf has an issue with trying to play the game fair to win. paradox has a lot of good dudes in it but the run guy running it.

ya thanks after reading your sig i really believe it. have fun demoralizing this games community. dont udnerstand why bercilak would show favortism to a player whos goal is to ruins everyone time in his game

Sweet Jesus the brain damage this has caused you is just unrepairable... I am so sorry, let me explain,
    my sig is not meant for the "good" guys... It's meant for those who abuse and are unfit to lead.

your guild sig is about as good as your guilds territory
  • Dworf wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

Dworf wrote:

your guild sig is about as good as your guilds territory

Which is Primo compared to the status of your guild... You probably think we lost the territory, we gave it for free to Jaden... Now banish is free to obliterate you, and we will be sittin in the front row of your demise, watching with popcorn...

we we presented the facts of your own leadership:

1. A guild leader that when he saw he could not win, he used exploits to win the game, it's a fact.
    2. Use of mechanics that were broken, which were patched this week precisely, is also a fact.
    3. An alliance built from the beginning to lie and deceit those who had joined it, it's a fact.
    4. Your members didn't agree to it and had the integrity to either stand up to you or tell us about the treachery (which lets be honest, we knew you were going to do it, because we never trusted you), is also a fact, with multiple proofs.
    5. Publicly accusing and shaming one of your trusted members, because he stood up to your lack of honor, and you publicly threw him under the bus, which mate, it's highly unprofessional, which now everyone know it's a fact.

i mean seriously, if you have PROOF beyond reasonable doubt please bring it forward. This won't happen because we are clean of wrong doing. You will never be able to cover the Blot of Goons with your hand.

the only way is to redeem yourself before the community and excuse yourself. Don't put the last of your crew through this shame.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • Stormlord wrote:

Guys this is again becoming personal

If you would like to give me your version of events i will listen.

are we seeing the escalation lads?

Read the OP... then read all 10 pages, including the capture from Gethin... the confession of @WaffleGang ... and that is our proof...

I'm still waiting on Dworf's proof on us being like him, and im still waiting...

I'm going to sleep.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • Kamie wrote:

Dworf wrote:

snitches ruin everyone's fun in the game

No, cheaters and hackers ruin the game for everyone.

@WaffleGang Glad to see you are one of the good guys! I enjoyed some of the members in your guild the short moment we were allied. Too bad your Guild Leader is such a douche bag. Good luck in your future guild, I am sure you'll find a better home else where :)

i never cheated or hacked, my pure skill ruined your gaming experience, dont hate too much
  • Dworf wrote:

Kamie wrote:

Dworf wrote:

snitches ruin everyone's fun in the game

No, cheaters and hackers ruin the game for everyone.

@WaffleGang Glad to see you are one of the good guys! I enjoyed some of the members in your guild the short moment we were allied. Too bad your Guild Leader is such a douche bag. Good luck in your future guild, I am sure you'll find a better home else where :)

i never cheated or hacked, my pure skill ruined your gaming experience, dont hate too much

Our game experience is not ruined, we are still here trolling you... :P

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • Omnio wrote:

Just something you should know ppl. Feeding Goons like this might have on them similar effect as if you feed tribbles (star trek fans will explain), they might start reproducing exponentialy.

Be aware, this cage contains Goons, feed with caution.

I think there are a lot of blind people in this thread. we gave you undeniable proof... it's not good enough. We have presented a strong case that goes beyond reasonable doubt, and you still don't believe....

Goonfear Goonfear Goonfear Goonfear Goonfear!!!!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • I remember the pre-exploiting days, when Dworf's superior skill shined bright. I remember that his skill and vision were so vast, that he ditched his visionary build, then 'borrowed' @Kodiak's build. He did not end there, he took time off of work (for an alpha) to poopsock his way to a gear advantage. Not only this, but then Dworf decided to take his guild upwards of 90% just so he could try and get this gear advantage he so desperately needed (knowing full well that another stream of constant death would occur in an even fight). This was still not enough though. Dworf needed timer exploits and knockback advantages to actually win a match. You are the true Alpha King Dworf.

What happens when people in even gear fight? What happens when poopsocking doesn't come into play? What happens when Dworf, a man who has said he's been playing this game for 2 years now go up against people who have never done a GvG match before?

Something, something... pure skill? can't remember how it goes. Don't be mad bro, you're just not good at video games. Maybe you can be good at making flash games or something though?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sazerac ().