A warning about Paradox and Dworf

• @AwfulCitizen there's more where that came from too. There's at least two more who I've heard from that have no time for his antics and personal misconduct, but stay there under duress as they do not want to leave behind some friends they've made. It's a shame really how good people get dragged along.

At least they've been helpful with pointing out some of the dodgy bullshit going on in the halls of the Dworf.
  • u were kicked for accepting the fact you told them about my plan, even you were against it in comms, now get over it and go join some other guild where rats are allowed, try C&D.

i dont have time for little kids and there bullshit antics. wanna start drama join the goons, i only have respectful people in my guild.

furthermore you guys can call me any name under the sun i really dont care what reputation i have. still going to play the game no matter what
  • Dworf wrote:

u were kicked for accepting the fact you told them about my plan, even you were against it in comms, now get over it and go join some other guild where rats are allowed, try C&D.

i dont have time for little kids and there bullshit antics. wanna start drama join the goons, i only have respectful people in my guild.

furthermore you guys can call me any name under the sun i really dont care what reputation i have. still going to play the game no matter what

And this his mysterious officer is? (Drumroll)

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • WaffleGang wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

what officer was that? dworf i cant believe you are gunna sit there and just start making stuff up man

@Dworf the man asked you a question... which officer was that?

im still trying to figure out when i was approached or asked any questions at all lol. I havnt even been on comms in 2 days. get on and my buddy said i got kicked.

Waffle never gave us any info... For whatever reason, @Dworf has ousted you, but to reiterate it wasn't to us... This is a prime example how much @Dworf is not fit to lead, not even a pack of Hamsters.

@WaffleGang if you PM me I will provide you permanent Asylum in Something Awful out of my own pocket, for the pain you have had to endure the fat idiot's travesty of vainly accuse you of a crime you didn't commit.

PM me and we can talk more and I'm sorry this blabbering idiot put you out to dry unnecessarily.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • Dworf wrote:

u were kicked for accepting the fact you told them about my plan, even you were against it in comms, now get over it and go join some other guild where rats are allowed, try C&D.

says the power trippin 20 something. Truth is you do care about your rep, and you cant pull out of this death spiral you drove it into.

You could have come clean 9 pages ago, apologized, and walked away with some dignity. Its an Alpha test of a game client, and a real test of who the quality guild leaders are. Paradox utterly failed this test.

paradox perfectly defines Dworf as a guild leader.
  • Dworf wrote:

i was against it but i never told them so your already lying man. just cuz i was against doesn't mean i sold you out so don't call me a snitch and shit.

• WaffleGang wrote:

Dworf wrote:

i was against it but i never told them so your already lying man. just cuz i was against doesn't mean i sold you out so don't call me a snitch and shit.

Dissention on in the ranks too? This is fucking precious.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

Dworf wrote:

yea i defended you guys a couple times. guess that makes me the bad guy for not trying to do sneaky shit. like the invite goons for a pvp run then kick them alliance and kill a few when we have more ppl in group scheme. dworf has an issue with trying to play the game fair to win. paradox has a lot of good dudes in it but the run guy running it.

• WaffleGang wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

Dworf wrote:

yea i defended you guys a couple times. guess that makes me the bad guy for not trying to do sneaky shit. like the invite goons for a pvp run then kick them alliance and kill a few when we have more ppl in group scheme. dworf has an issue with trying to play the game fair to win. paradox has a lot of good dudes in it but the run guy running it.

You have my utmost respect.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    #freeKimsemus
  • AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

AwfulCitizen wrote:

WaffleGang wrote:

Dworf wrote:

You have my utmost respect.

ya thanks after reading your sig i really believe it. have fun demoralizing this games community. dont udnerstand why bercilak would show favortism to a player whos goal is to ruins everyone time in his game

• Some of you were cool to hang out with while it lasted (2days). I found it funny that he warned us multiple times while we talked about the alliance to not do any sneaky stuff. Then we of course got the messages from some people about how he was going to do this or that. The funny thing is, you to my knowledge were never one of these people. Sorry how this worked out for you. There are plenty of other great guilds in this game who are competitive and driven. You seemed pretty decent from my attempts to kill you various times in the past. Hope you land on your feet!
    Just a Goon nobody..