We need a new type of enemy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We need a new type of enemy

Im talking about new type of theme to dungens. so far we only have 4 types for solo/group and only 1 for large group (talking about randomized dungens)
      Heretics
      Morgana
      Keepers
      Undead
      Avalonians
      AND THATS IT
      I wish sbi would add AT LEAST 4 more to solo/gorup content and 2 more for raids. its starting to be boring to fight the same enemies over and over and over...
      If you guys have ideas for new enemys there write it here.
    • Sponik wrote:

Im talking about new type of theme to dungens. so far we only have 4 types for solo/group and only 1 for large group (talking about randomized dungens)
      Heretics
      Morgana
      Keepers
      Undead
      Avalonians
      AND THATS IT
      I wish sbi would add AT LEAST 4 more to solo/gorup content and 2 more for raids. its starting to be boring to fight the same enemies over and over and over...
      If you guys have ideas for new enemys there write it here.
      Totally agree, there needs to be more mobs!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quicksilver88 ().

• HCEPositive wrote:

Raid level for all other factions NPCs. :)
      Avalonian maps in HCE
      Solo/group Avalonian maps :) - Well roads have these already in forms of camps.

Reading on the Lore there were dragons before, that the Avalonians battled with, maybe that's the future monsters?
      Avalonian HCE yes please.
      And they could do a "infernal" elite dungeon (corrupted/hellgate mobs in a large pve)
    • i would agree with avalonian solo dungeon concept. maybe they can make it like only buying maps coz it wont respawn anywhere.

the rules is when you buy an solo avalonian map and pop it to respective tier. the dungeon won't close unless the dungeon was complete cleard. it atracts divers and more pvp will occure.

ofcoures the fame and rewards will be 350% or atleast 250% higher than the normal solo random dungeon.. it has a high risk so the reward must be high too..
    • Don't get me wrong, but we have many types of enemy, I think other stuffs would come better.
      It is always good to have more types of enemys, but I think they can focus the resources in others stuffs.
      Like: Others types of PvP contents, New PvE content, other skills to grind, New skills, weapons, armor, potions, mounts, foods, Compatibility with xbox controller, New mechanics, Hg1x, etc.
    • adding more enemies is all well and good but unless you added an unfathomably large number of them, you'd eventually see them all and get bored of those too, let alone just 4. what should happen instead is having mobs be used in more and interesting dynamic scenarios. Then by adding more mobs the amount of potential content will increase exponentially rather than linearly.
    • They should add more non-human enemies. This game kinda resembles Ultima Online in many ways, but UO had non-human enemies, like Orcs, Ogres, Ettins, Dragons etc. Dragons/Wyrms/Drakes might be a bit of a stretch for now, but almost all the enemy mobs are human. Even the undead used to be human. Hellgate mobs are the exception, but even those might just be damned spirits of humans. Orcs, Ogres, Ettins would be a really nice addition and breath some new life into the game.