Why is widescreen still allowed in game?

• User Interface
    • Why is widescreen still allowed in game?

widescreen allow some players to have more advantage especially on heavy pvp game like albion
      and when the mobile version release, the gap advantage between players will be more apparent
      is it possible to remove widescreen from the game?
    • /sarcasm Also remove using external mouse for PC users and make them use touchpads only as this would bring them to equal grounds with mobile users... /*sarcasm

By no means Albion should be never ever balanced around mobile users. Mobile is a side feature.
      "You cannot judge me. I am justice itself" - Tyrael, Diablo 3
    • Lohend wrote:

/sarcasm Also remove using external mouse for PC users and make them use touchpads only as this would bring them to equal grounds with mobile users... /*sarcasm

By no means Albion should be never ever balanced around mobile users. Mobile is a side feature.
      i understand and i agree it shouldnt be never balanced around mobile users, but my point still stands, widescreen cant be allowed in game because the advantage it given is just too much, even among pc users, for example enemy can inspect you while you cant inspect them in Corrupted Dungeon

The post was edited 2 times, last by Deadcub ().

• Deadcub wrote:

Deviator wrote:

OMG It's 2021 - who doesn't have a widescreen yet?

lmfao
      Its about leveling the playground if u cant understand this much maybe you shouldnt type here
      Where do we stop with these levelling the playground requests?

- People with cheap graphics card asking for Ultra settings to be banned?
      - Players in North America being given a minimum ping of 100 to satisfy EU players?
      - Banning gaming keyboards/mice?
      - Reduce the audio quality for those with decent speaker systems so they can't hear nearby players when ganking?

You can level the playground YOURSELF by upgrading your system, not by expecting everyone else to downgrade and ruin their experience for you.
    • Deviator wrote:

Deadcub wrote:

Deviator wrote:

OMG It's 2021 - who doesn't have a widescreen yet?

lmfao
      Its about leveling the playground if u cant understand this much maybe you shouldnt type here
      Where do we stop with these levelling the playground requests?
      - People with cheap graphics card asking for Ultra settings to be banned?
      - Players in North America being given a minimum ping of 100 to satisfy EU players?
      - Banning gaming keyboards/mice?
      - Reduce the audio quality for those with decent speaker systems so they can't hear nearby players when ganking?

You can level the playground YOURSELF by upgrading your system, not by expecting everyone else to downgrade and ruin their experience for you.
      this widescreen feature not supposed to be in the game at first place, yet the dev still close their eyes about it