Upcoming Curse changes will make it strong to the point nobody is gonna fight it.

• Combat Balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pinto wrote:

agreed, curse is really strong rn, we see cursed staves everywhere, all the time (DGC, 2V2, 5V5, GVG, ZVZ, and so goes on...)
      i can't understand why they are buffing it, but hey, who can understand SBI huh?
      False, Curse is only strong in Corrupted and 5v5 content atm, its utterly dogshit in 2v2s, u never get Grudge off thus the most dogshit weapon in the game for 2s. Stop spreading lies if u have no experience in 2v2s, you dont see me writing about balance changes in 5v5s or corrupted because I do not play those contents enough.
      Check out my Hellgate videos! ➜ youtube.com/LegalAlbion
      Join Largest Public Hellgate Discord! ➜ [url='https://discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB']discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB[/url]
    • LegaI wrote:

pinto wrote:

agreed, curse is really strong rn, we see cursed staves everywhere, all the time (DGC, 2V2, 5V5, GVG, ZVZ, and so goes on...)
      i can't understand why they are buffing it, but hey, who can understand SBI huh?
      False, Curse is only strong in Corrupted and 5v5 content atm, its utterly dogshit in 2v2s, u never get Grudge off thus the most dogshit weapon in the game for 2s. Stop spreading lies if u have no experience in 2v2s, you dont see me writing about balance changes in 5v5s or corrupted because I do not play those contents enough.
      it does seems that u was wrong, right?
      cursed is one of the most played weapons in 2s rn, the best weapon for 2s to play aside of a healer :)
      just imagine if SBI implemented the changes that u asked for ( uncleansable cursed skull + uncleansable grudge dots )
      it would definitely destroy HELLGATES (making it shittier than already is in the current state)
      stop talking shit boi, cursed is one of the best weapons to grind in the game(if not the best one), as i said it's META in every single content of the game, u want me to list it? i'll do so:
      1h cursed: META 2V2
      great cursed: META 5V5 & GvG
      damnation staff: META ZvZ
      cursed skull: META Corrupted Dungeons
      shadowcaller: META HCE
      stop asking for stupid buffs, pls :)