[28. April 2021] Call to Arms Hotfix 3.2

• [28. April 2021] Call to Arms Hotfix 3.2

Faction Rank Changes
      • Removed Faction Standing Upkeep for Ranks 13-16
      • Reduced Faction Standing Upkeep for Ranks 17-21 from 10% to 5%
      • All characters received additional Faction Standing to reverse this week's Faction Standing Upkeep. You can read more about these changes here.

Note: We are aware that there are issues with for Android players with this hotfix. Our devs are looking into this and we will update you as soon as we can via this thread.
      Update (13:02 UTC): This issue has been resolved with our recent server restart. Android players can now update and log into the game.

Mytherceria#3744
    • I lost the aval scroll due to this inspection.
      I'm a premium.
      Is this normal for a paid game?
      I don't know when the dungeon will disappear again, how can I trust and play the game?
      You guys have to make amends.
      Turn my scroll back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by SOOKGOD ().

• New

Reiswaffle wrote:

SOOKGOD wrote:

I lost the aval scroll due to this inspection.
      I'm a premium.
      I don't know when the dungeon will disappear again, how can I trust and play the game?
      Turn my scroll back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      wait premium costs $$$?
      You can get premium for real $$$, otherwise its a massive silver sink which helps stabilize the game's economy.
    • New

Hattenhair wrote:

Reiswaffle wrote:

SOOKGOD wrote:

I'm a premium.
      wait premium costs $$$?
      You can get premium for real $$$, otherwise its a massive silver sink which helps stabilize the game's economy.
      You know the money doesn't leave the economy, right? Just goes in to the pocket of whoever you bought the gold from.
    • New

Hattenhair wrote:

Reiswaffle wrote:

SOOKGOD wrote:

I'm a premium.
      wait premium costs $$$?
      Premium is not a silver sink. It’s a gold sink.

No one actually buys premium with silver. When you press the button to do so the game automatically purchases 3000 gold from a player with a gold sell order and uses it to buy the premium. The silver goes to the other player. Gold is removed from the game.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • New

Hattenhair wrote:

Reiswaffle wrote:

SOOKGOD wrote:

I'm a premium.
      wait premium costs $$$?
      joke btw, i bought premium once for cash since then it is self paying on my 6 accs xd