New vanity skin dosent work outside cities.

• Can you elaborate ? You don't see your own skin, someone else don't see your skin ?

If it's the second case then it's just because they've turned it off. Most people turn it off.

Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • WillyWonka wrote:

I can't see my weapon transmog outside cities and u don't get the hunch back either. U do get it in cities but not out in the world.
      Did you check your settings? In General Settings, go to the Vanity section and make sure you have your skin enabled outside of safe areas. Other players will be able to see it even if you are not seeing it, unless they have the setting turned off too.

The picture posted by SpicyPeppers shows the setting you should be concerned about.
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)
    • Ur saying it's supposed to not work outside cities? In this case the weapon transmog is giving the whole hunch back look for this skin so it's more then just a weapon skin.. If that's the case they should give the hunch back look from the armor skin, that's like 80% why u want it..
    • WillyWonka wrote:

Ur saying it's supposed to not work outside cities? In this case the weapon transmog is giving the whole hunch back look for this skin so it's more then just a weapon skin.. If that's the case they should give the hunch back look from the armor skin, that's like 80% why u want it..
      There is a problem with that. If they add the hunch back to armor instead, they would have to rework the standing animation for almost weapons I believe, which means more work, and that equals a big “NOPE” from the devs :D
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)
    • WillyWonka wrote:

Well u pay 29 dollars for it so they should put in that work if u ask me.. Because now they sell something that look totally different when u buy it.. That isent very fair..
      Well, if they have to change the animation for every other items then they'll be at a lost selling those skin at $29.

It's not unique too Keeper of Souls skin. I have the knight and rouge ones and they also turned off whenever I use a spell that have some kind of special animation, even inside cities.

Like this:
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpicyPepper ().

• Then they should have a disclaimer that point out that the skin only works inside cities.. Cause let's be real the hunch back feature makes the skin.. U look like a tard when being upright using that skin.. I got the mage skin and haven't experienced any problems with it so I assumed skins u buy for alot of money should work.