Will the Next Balance Update be Soon?

• Will the Next Balance Update be Soon?

Really looking forward to some of these Changes.. I saw that the Hallowfall nerfs already hit recently, but still waiting on the rest! Any word on when to expect it possibly? Would be nice to play some new healing staffs and add variety for healers at least! Saw some other good changes in there too though, certain things definitely need to be tuned a bit because they are currently overperforming.
    • Healheart wrote:

Really looking forward to some of these Changes.. I saw that the Hallowfall nerfs already hit recently, but still waiting on the rest! Any word on when to expect it possibly? Would be nice to play some new healing staffs and add variety for healers at least! Saw some other good changes in there too though, certain things definitely need to be tuned a bit because they are currently overperforming.
      Patch 4 (balance patch) is currently on the Test Server and will go live soon.
    • SHARKY wrote:

Healheart wrote:

Patch 4 (balance patch) is currently on the Test Server and will go live soon.
      Awesome, that's Great News!! TYVM :D
    • Healheart wrote:

welcome to albion, where simple things take months to update. ||