losing 10% of all progress in faction(very bad idea)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• losing 10% of all progress in faction(very bad idea)

HI,
      I am supporter of this game and here is mine opinion about losing 10% of all your progress you ever make in faction
      1. you implement future in live game and never notice us about any change or note about this.
      2. you nerv me from 30% to 25 % and make equally guys with 1m rank points and 2m -not cool but i say ok lets give them chanse
      3. you deleted mine 300k points of faction rank while i work mine as s off all week to be nb 1 in faction in albion and this make me really sad because i was supporting your new faction idea (and i still say its very good )while all mine friend doing other thinks and not doing even daily,was it better i gather fiber or hell gates or fishing or anything else sept faction?
      4. is this game, all need to play bow and healers like me are lower class who will just heal and make other ppl happy?(nerf hallowfall bec is to op -finally something good and you nerv it just to make us healers sad,healers are 10 % of this game and yet most important roll for win. and no1 wona to play it ,is this balance?)
      5. you delete mine rank points and with that you delete mine time in albion -still cant find any reason
      6. you hurt ppl who are most active and supporting this game ,than ppl who just log 1 time in weekends?

7. Are you trying to make us all equal like in komunizam no matter how hard you try and work? :thumbdown:
    • The OP is obviously not a native Englush speaker... and yet, I understand what he wrote. In short: he raised a number of valid points about players unexpectedly losing 10% of their faction standing... and the most important of these points is that it has been done in a true "ninja punch" fashion.

If SBI had their own faction in game, it would have been flooded and beaten back to the gates by now... and several times over.
    • I was also very upset about this update. While still playing faction flagged this last week I still wasn't able to gain the amount of points that I lost last week back, now I lost points again, almost the same amount as last time, and I will just keep losing my rank while playing for a while. I was really motivated to climb the ranks and all, but now whenever I flag up I only feel upset and being unable to increase my standing, even if it was just for a bit every week, I don't really see the point in trying anymore.
      I would understand and prefer losing some points for every day that you didn't reach the daily bonus, though. I understand that long term, just keeping everything forever will make the content dry out over time.