Albion Online Goes Mobile – Pre-Register Now!

• Albion Online Goes Mobile – Pre-Register Now!

It's official: Albion Online will be launching this summer on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store! We'll have more news in the coming weeks, including the official launch date, but for now you can pre-register here to be notified once the official mobile versions are available. You’ll also get a special reward for cross-platform play on mobile launch.

Additionally, German users are in luck: to test the mobile version before the wider global release, we've already launched it in Germany! (Please note: this version is still under development, with more optimizations and usability improvements to come.)

Over the past year, we've been hard at work polishing, optimizing, and streamlining the mobile version for both iOS and Android, and we'll continue adding and improving features in the leadup to the official launch. Recent improvements and optimizations to the mobile version include:
      • Introduction of fully customizable mobile-specific controls and HUD
      • Two unique control schemes for mobile users
      • Optimized UI for mobile users with customizable settings
      • ...and much more

Get the New Chimera Skin for Cross-Platform Play

We're very excited to announce a special reward for cross-platform play: the brand new Chimera Mount Skin! Once the official mobile version launches, any player who logs in to both the desktop and mobile version will receive this unique skin, which transforms any tier of Riding Horse base mount into a fierce mythological beast. As with past skins, unlocking the Chimera allows it to be used by all characters on your account, so sign up now to be notified once the official launch is live!
    • HCEPositive wrote:

First, Congratulations!

Now I have some questions.

1. Is the mount skin only for new accounts who pre-registers and plays both Android and PC?
      2. Is the mount skin tradable or instant unlock after logging in?

Thanks,

Hey,

Thanks for the well wishes!

To answer your questions:
      1. Any player who plays on both a mobile and desktop device of their choice after the full global release will qualify, regardless of whether their account is new or old.
      2. The mount skin will be an instant unlock after logging in.

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

HCEPositive wrote:

First, Congratulations!

1. Is the mount skin only for new accounts who pre-registers and plays both Android and PC?

Thanks,
      Hey,

1. Any player who plays on both a mobile and desktop device of their choice after the full global release will qualify, regardless of whether their account is new or old.

- Mytherceria
      AWESOME, Thank you for answering my questions!
    • Mytherceria wrote:

HCEPositive wrote:

First, Congratulations!

Thanks,
      Hey,

- Mytherceria
      Hey :)

For how long the mount skin will be unlockable?

Gryffyth:Toma tu arma y síguenos en discord.gg/ktrNXWN
    • Zandragal wrote:

Can't pre-register from my Android 8.1.0 device on Google Play for some reason. Says wrong version. All good though, stoked for it!

Hey,

It may be that your device is not supported, as currently at least 3 GB of memory is required to run the mobile client and we have tried to exclude devices which are not able to run the game.

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • Tengo un inconveniente con la pre inscripción, he hecho todos los pasos correspondientes para la pre inscripción en Android y cuando me manda a la Play Store, no me sale como a otras personas que les sale pre registro, a mí me sale desinstalar y jugar pero no me sale nada de que pre registro completado, por favor ayúdenme, he desinstalado ya varias veces hoy el juego, he reiniciado el celular, salir y acceder a la cuenta, no me sirve, ayuden por favor
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hey,

It may be that your device is not supported, as currently at least 3 GB of memory is required to run the mobile client and we have tried to exclude devices which are not able to run the game.

- Mytherceria
      I currently have 12GB of space on my mobile, I play practically every day AO from my mobile when I'm at work, but when I want to register in the Goodle Play Store (via the link above) I can't, I see the message "the device is not compatible with this version", so what is it?
    • CassX wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

Hey,

- Mytherceria
      I currently have 12GB of space on my mobile, I play practically every day AO from my mobile when I'm at work, but when I want to register in the Goodle Play Store (via the link above) I can't, I see the message "the device is not compatible with this version", so what is it?
      I think Mytherceria is referring to RAM and not storage space, I don't know any RAM on mobile that is over 8 GB atm.
    • HCEPositive wrote:

CassX wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

Hey,

- Mytherceria
      I think Mytherceria is referring to RAM and not storage space, I don't know any RAM on mobile that is over 8 GB atm.
      Maybe yes, I'm not the technical type so I don't know.
      However, I just hope that if I can play AO on my mobile now so that I will be able to do it later ..