Qarterstaff

• Qarterstaff

Can you please do something about quarterstaff? is the same build over and over in corrupteds, I dont like that build dont want to use it, and you are forcing me because is the only way to beat them, oh wait, I can beat them with crossbows but ups... THEY RUN AWAY AND BREAK CRYSTALS and theres no chance to catch them.
      1) nerf Q no more speed, just armor.
      2) nerf W speed or stun you decide.
      I dont know if ppl have more ideas (im sure they have).
      but please do something with this weapon is so stupid, I know hallowfall is also better but ppl cant abuse that build because is so expensive, but quarterstaff T8flat can kill 8.3 ppl.

D O S O M E T H I N G.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iMoot ().

• Quarters and bow have too much mobility compared to other classes. They can just kite around and poke all the time without risk. This 10% movement speed on Q is not enough. They are impossible to catch even if they do nabo mistakes. You must remove all this mobility or increase the cooldowns because atm corrupted are just a shit content. Zyfra with bearpaws that got an high movement speed just lost 40mins running behind a quarter without any chance to kill him. Please just watch youtube or twitch if you really like your game and address this shit.
    • btw if you dont want to make fix because you risk to break that weap for the others content start thinking to make balance that works only inside corrupted. Skills that works into a different way inside corrupted , healers that heal less , mobility skills that got a longer cd and wtf the windwall and pushback with different cd . Start scripting skills like this because 90% of solo content is cd atm, and needs to be fixed and balanced.
    • Fixing CD-s: Once invaded both players are teleported to final boss room with 15 sec prep time after teleportation, with closed exits and fight until one dies. No more running around the map. Destroying crystals is a "S***id" concept overall, if its a PVP content then so be it.
      "You cannot judge me. I am justice itself" - Tyrael, Diablo 3
    • Mobility is meant for the open world so players can attempt to fight solo vs multiple enemies. If you allow excessive mobility in a 1v1 fight scenario is it just pure cancer not to mention ridiculous unbalanced. Sure many weapons need tweaking still but for CDs specifically it is a level design problem. They need to shrink the map massively, remove all infinite circles while instead having longer dead-end corridors, or add the lava mechanic to shrink map over time but make sure to have it be a movement blocker only with no damage. Since 2 man HGs and CDs have existed the player base has had to complain about x build abusing mobility to run in circles because these types of content were suppose to be meant for a reasonable quick fight to the death for a decent reward. Who the fuck enjoys chasing troll ass players in circles wasting time?
    • Lohend wrote:

Fixing CD-s: Once invaded both players are teleported to final boss room with 15 sec prep time after teleportation, with closed exits and fight until one dies. No more running around the map. Destroying crystals is a "S***id" concept overall, if its a PVP content then so be it.
      That's not PvP.

Duel is not PvP.

Stacking defense from head to toes and slap each other face to face until one is dead is not PvP.

Cd is a mix between PvP and PVE as they declared it from the beginning, hence the crystal.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

Lohend wrote:

Fixing CD-s: Once invaded both players are teleported to final boss room with 15 sec prep time after teleportation, with closed exits and fight until one dies. No more running around the map. Destroying crystals is a "S***id" concept overall, if its a PVP content then so be it.
      That's not PvP.
      Duel is not PvP.

Stacking defense from head to toes and slap each other face to face until one is dead is not PvP.

Cd is a mix between PvP and PVE as they declared it from the beginning, hence the crystal.
      Ahh yes running around in circles on a large map and waiting for cooldowns for a single combo and resetting is "true pvp".
      "You cannot judge me. I am justice itself" - Tyrael, Diablo 3
    • Lohend wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

Lohend wrote:

That's not PvP.Duel is not PvP.

Ahh yes running around in circles on a large map and waiting for cooldowns for a single combo and resetting is "true pvp".
      well, it is in albion 1v1
    • Lohend wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

Lohend wrote:

That's not PvP.Duel is not PvP.

It's not "true PVP" or whatever it is that you called it, at least it's better than face slap duel. You can go next to city market's bank and auction house for that.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • Lohend wrote:

Sounds like hellgate. Try it. You will like it.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.