Become the Fearsome Keeper of Souls!

• Become the Fearsome Keeper of Souls!

Dress to raise the dead with the new Keeper of Souls Vanity Bundle! This premiere bundle is available in the ingame store, and includes a full costume set, a costume weapon, and a macabre, bone-chilling mount skin for your Giant Stag or Moose.

Read more here: albiononline.com/news/fear-the-keeper-of-souls
    • $30 for a skin! Come on Albion! You're taking enough silver from us for re-spec, satchels, and trashing more items on death! I get it you want to make money but now you're just ripping people off. Give us rewards and skins we can earn in game instead of throwing $30 which is more than the game is actually worth. Greed.
    • Just some feedback on this:

It seems like quality on these skins are going down drastically, while the price stays the same.

Why did you remove the following:

• Vanity animations
      • Guild versions of the skin

It seems very odd that these skins are getting worse, but you're still asking $30 for them.
    • I really wish I could afford this skin, but since I'm brazilian it's simply impossible. For a country with a R$ 1100,00 minimmum wage, paying around R$ 179,56 it's non sense. Please SBI, make prices acessible according to different regions.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ferzan: Corrected the value of the minimum wage in Brazil: R$ 1147,00 > R$ 1100,00, which make things even worst. ().

• Sadaleus wrote:

Nice skin and all but does it fit in April? Wonder what (if anything) will be released in November during Halloween ?(

Hostility wrote:

Just some feedback on this:

It seems like quality on these skins are going down drastically, while the price stays the same.

Why did you remove the following:

• Vanity animations
      • Guild versions of the skin

It seems very odd that these skins are getting worse, but you're still asking $30 for them.
      Want to re-iterate these two sentiments. Seems like a really odd skin to release in April, and I really have to wonder how you felt this was worth $30? I'm all for vanity items, and am interested in purchasing some myself, but the quality seems drastically low for what you're charging.
    • I really like the skin but I like it cause it reminds me of the time I played WoW (about 10-15 years ago) and of my Undead Mage. As a matter of fact the skin looks a little too much like Forsaken model from WoW.

The price is way too high though. Especially cause I am not sure how it would affect weapons. Do weapons change or are you always shown as wearing that staff? The staff looks cool but it feels wrong if it replaces a sword and shield for example.

$30 is way too much for a skin.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Dress to raise the dead with the new Keeper of Souls Vanity Bundle! This premiere bundle is available in the ingame store, and includes a full costume set, a costume weapon, and a macabre, bone-chilling mount skin for your Giant Stag or Moose.

Read more here: albiononline.com/news/fear-the-keeper-of-souls
      Couple of questions:

1) The skin on the individual on the stag. Is that the female version. I think I see like Bikini-thing going there...
      2) ... again on the stag, is they really carrying the weapon also while mounted or was this just photoshopped here?
      3) Are we gonna see this in the vanity tab sometime, so we can try the combos before buying it, please?
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion | RP Master Thread?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ravenar ().

• Ravenar wrote:

3) Are we gonna see this in the vanity tab sometime, so we can try the combos before buying it, please?
      This. ^

I don't like mount, but certain parts of the costume look good, but I still didn't buy it because I can't see if I can combine it so that I like it, I don't like the whole costume, but as I wrote, parts do, I just don't know what it would look like in combination with something else, and in the vanity tab I can't look at possible combinations, so not bought yet ..
    • why don't you sell skins for gold, after all al gold was bought for real money(or not?) this will alow for all players to have skins ,but yes it will boost gold price and as result players like me that periodacly buy gold from sbi store will do it less because i'll get bigger amount of silver for same money,so you actualy make me pay twice ,its is not "sandboxy" at all =)
    • Zachary wrote:

why don't you sell skins for gold, after all al gold was bought for real money(or not?) this will alow for all players to have skins ,but yes it will boost gold price and as result players like me that periodacly buy gold from sbi store will do it less because i'll get bigger amount of silver for same money,so you actualy make me pay twice ,its is not "sandboxy" at all =)
      I could be wrong but I believe there are different skins for different people
      1) skins you have to grind
      2) skins you can buy with gold
      3) skins you can only buy with credicard
      4) skins that are dirt cheap from the marketplace

Not everyone has to get all of them ( yea I am working on that myself :whistling: I don't need all of them... )

I think these premium skins that you can only buy for cash should have fairly similar quality. Now I see few having guild versions and vanity emotes, others not, and it confuses me...
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion | RP Master Thread?