Faction standing points missing (Yes, it's most definedly a bug)

• Faction standing points missing (Yes, it's most definedly a bug)

Yes, I know you claimed it's not a bug, but I seriously doubt it isn't. So, I had around 440k faction standing and lost around 10% (40k-50k, not 100% sure) too. Are you seriously suggesting this is not a bug? Everyone loses 10% every week of their standing?
    • Gnomer wrote:

Yes, I know you claimed it's not a bug, but I seriously doubt it isn't. So, I had around 440k faction standing and lost around 10% (40k-50k, not 100% sure) too. Are you seriously suggesting this is not a bug? Everyone loses 10% every week of their standing?
      Hey, already posted in missing faction standings - top "prestige" ranks need to be maintained via standing, so basically you can keep prestige ranks as long as you are active in faction warfare. This information and standing deducted will be displayed in a future patch.
    • Dagother wrote:

Gnomer wrote:

Hey, already posted in missing faction standings - top "prestige" ranks need to be maintained via standing, so basically you can keep prestige ranks as long as you are active in faction warfare. This information and standing deducted will be displayed in a future patch.
      So you expect top rank achievers to make 600k points per week just to keep their standing? How "brilliant" idea. Or is it apple version of "feature"? What a...
    • Dagother wrote:

Gnomer wrote:

How can you seriously expect the highest ranked players to be able to make over 600k standing points EVERY SINGLE WEEK just to KEEP their rank?

Much less those at Paragon making 200k standing points EVERY WEEK or they risk losing it???

WTH are you guys thinking? Do you even test this stuff before implementing this? 10% is WAY too much dude it makes me almost not even want to do Faction content anymore. Seriously WTF.

Oh and the fact that you DIDNT EVEN INCLUDE THIS IN PATCH NOTES AND SNUCK IT IN UNDER OUR NOSE IS SERIOUSLY SCUMMY AS HELL.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Una consulta hoy cuando entré al juego perdí más o menos 100k en el rango de facción, sé que si uno cambia de facción pierde un porcentaje del rango pero en mi caso nunca he cambiado, quería saber si es un error o un problema porque son 100k en punto que se pierde en el rango
    • Dagother wrote:

Gnomer wrote:

Hi there, top 1 Fort Sterling here - I am not willing to put even more time into faction grindfest with this 10% cut every week. Wonder if you even played it on live servers? What is your rank? DO you have any idea how much time and effort you have to put in even without loosing 10% per week?
    • "Top ranks" - Like it's applied to the 9 highests ranks over 21. That does not sound very top to me.

On the one hand, and even if I'm not very happy losing standing I'm not going to lie, I'm ok with these game mechanics. On the other hand I'm not ok with the fact this was not told in game. C'mon SBI this detail is not insignificant and should have been put somewhere in our screens.

Regards.
    • Hello there new player here, why is this even a thing? it makes people to try less in putting effort in faction warfares? I lost 100k and i was about to rank up... some of us cannot attend faction warfares all the time and it sucks more because we losing standing points. Please remove this and give me back my points. I was gonna rank up to waystalker :(
    • Not a bug, its a feature wisely developed by SBI. No Announcement needed because its good! *NoSarcasmhere*
      Next time you will die if porting in Black Zone. If not announced its a feature not a bug :D
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!