Anyone else got banned after the patch?

• Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update that we have been in contact with EAC about the above bans. They've just concluded their investigations and the issue has been resolved. Our support team will also be compensating accounts that have been banned incorrectly. Moving forwards, we will continue to monitor the situation and improve our communication with EAC to ensure a faster response time in the future.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding with this!

- Mytherceria

My account still banned and support didn't helped me ;(
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update that we have been in contact with EAC about the above bans. They've just concluded their investigations and the issue has been resolved. Our support team will also be compensating accounts that have been banned incorrectly. Moving forwards, we will continue to monitor the situation and improve our communication with EAC to ensure a faster response time in the future.

- Mytherceria
      We all decided (but this is not true)
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

- Mytherceria
      So far I have not received a response from technical support (Not to mention the fact that on my first question the support simply closed the dialogue with me)
    • @GachiBanger

My initial conversation with SBI support was like:

Me: Help, I am banned. I didn't cheat.
      SBI: Sorry, you have to speak with EAC.
      Me: This is clearly a false positive.. I've been playing for ages, I have a 100$ founder account, I paid to you and not to EAC.
      SBI: You still need to speak with EAC.
      Ticked closed.

I've raised 2 appeals on EAC site. (first time I put my nickname in the ID field :D )

Then I waited..and waited.. was bumping this thread everyday. Then, on 30th, Korn said they are investigating together with EAC and Mytherceria asked if we used any tools on the day of ban. Sent a private message to Mytherceria, told that I am using two laptops and a phone to play, but I don't have any illegal tools. Only work specific software.

7 days later I received an email from SBI support: "....your ban was lifted". I've asked what was wrong, do I need to uninstall anything to avoid future bans? They said "No, it was false positive". They've compensated missed premium days.

Still no reply from EAC :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blackthron ().

• Lets not forget that even though some bans have been overturned due to false positives now established through further investigation ... some bans will be correct and not be overturned. Thankfully.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

Lets not forget that even though some bans have been overturned due to false positives now established through further investigation ... some bans will be correct and not be overturned. Thankfully.
      I would look at you in such a situation, when your progress is suddenly reset to zero and you have no idea what exactly you did, and you are not told the reason. You were initially assigned guilty, with no evidence and no progress for 3 weeks.
      If there is a risk of incorrect bans and the developer has confirmed this, then absolutely any player can find himself in a similar situation.

The post was edited 1 time, last by dkzombie1 ().

• dkzombie1 wrote:

Midgard wrote:

Lets not forget that even though some bans have been overturned due to false positives now established through further investigation ... some bans will be correct and not be overturned. Thankfully.
      I would look at you in such a situation, when your progress is suddenly reset to zero and you have no idea what exactly you did, and you are not told the reason. You were initially assigned guilty, with no evidence and no progress for 3 weeks.If there is a risk of incorrect bans and the developer has confirmed this, then absolutely any player can find himself in a similar situation.
      I agree. But thats not what I said.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • It looks like there will be no more comments? The EAC has not responded for more than a month, the developers have unbanned a couple of people, and the rest are guilty by default? According to the answers, everyone was banned one day after the patch due to the addition of a fishing bot to the EAC, which sounds especially cynical for an account with 0 fame in fishing. Support sends to EAC, EAC ignores requests, the circle is closed.
    • Good afternoon friends!

I have a problem EAC banned me, but does not want to accept the apilation, they do not answer the letter. Technical Support (RU), refer to that nothing can be done without a response from the EAC.Dear friends, I did not commit any illegal actions, even if it was not intentional. I was fascinated by the game, I was interested in playing, I had a farm and a premium account, invited friends via a referral link and played with them. Now there is no such opportunity because of this it is sad. I ask for help about the great developers from you.

Thanks for attention.

P.S. I am writing through a translator.

Help ;( :saint: ;(

@Mytherceria @Korn

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dyx54 ().